• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I really enjoyed this game. i read some comm abaout lily mmf when ? bcs i finished the game and no mmf for lily i can't find scene of lily with another dude
Think you misunderstood something, there is no Lily mmf....or any mmf content with current LI's.
The only mmf content is an avoidable side thing. The building manager (I forget her name) invites you meet her at the pool at night; if you go, you can either join her and her boyfriend, or get back on the elevator and skip the scene. This happens real early in the story, and it wasn't exactly well received. I doubt we will see any more of it.

Reactions: tohaib

tohaib

Aug 12, 2020
Think you misunderstood something, there is no Lily mmf....or any mmf content with current LI's.
The only mmf content is an avoidable side thing. The building manager (I forget her name) invites you meet her at the pool at night; if you go, you can either join her and her boyfriend, or get back on the elevator and skip the scene. This happens real early in the story, and it wasn't exactly well received. I doubt we will see any more of it.
aahh ok thank you bro

Reactions: Tavi13

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I really enjoyed this game. i read some comm abaout lily mmf when ? bcs i finished the game and no mmf for lily i can't find scene of lily with another dude
I think what you might be thinking of is when MC goes into the store and Lily is talking to a guy and she seems into him (the guy) and she turns against the MC. What this is, is Chaos messing with MC and trying to take the women he was getting, away from him.

Reactions: tohaib
Feb 17, 2022
Just finished up to the current content and I must say this game is criminally underrated.

The story and dialogue are both top notch and cannot wait to see how the whole thing unfolds in this story where there appear to be no "good" choices that don't have some bad consequences for either the MC or those around him. My props to to the dev for putting it all together, it takes a very creative mind to bring such a large scale story into a cohesive understandable narrative.

This is one of the few harem games where it actually makes sense why all these gorgeous woman just drop their panties for a pretty unattractive MC. Besides the glamour that assuredly helps, the fact he also seems to have the ability to see exactly what it is they so desperately crave and has the means to give it to them is fascinating.

Now I get why Lily seems to be a lightning rod for a lot of people but I would personally love to see more content of her as she deserves some redemption, yeah she was big ole hoe bag but you can tell she wasn't so much looking to just bang a bunch of dudes for the actual sex part, she seemed to be in dire need of intimacy and a real connection with her "soulmate" who if you decide to overlook the whole hoe phase is looking to be the replacement for the wife he lost.

Good luck and you got yourself a new patron! (y)

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and Tavi13

xcross22204

Aug 9, 2022
I'm enjoying it.
My question is, are there any plans to implement a gallery mode? Or if it is already implemented, where can I find it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm enjoying it.
My question is, are there any plans to implement a gallery mode? Or if it is already implemented, where can I find it?
There is a small gallery on the MC's phone. While in his apartment during a period where he needs to call / text people and/or use his computer, if you open the phone there's an images icon on it (bottom right corner) that lets you see unlocked photos. That's the closest to an in-game gallery this game has AFAIK.

Dragonlight

Jul 17, 2019
Dev, i dont know who you are, but i will find you and i will....ask you nicely to make more Sophia content.
Loving your game, great work ! Keep it up !

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well, let's see how to get out of the depression of the midlife crisis - maybe they will say something interesting here, maybe this will be useful to me too? interesting and the author of the script wrote with what? from himself, having already risen to his feet after depression, or did he peep the story somewhere? Or is it just another castle in the sand? although if there was a working program for people like me, someone would have gotten rich a long time ago. oh well, it's interesting anyway. but the beginning already coincides with me - I also sometimes talk to myself out loud, hehe, just as sometimes I force myself to do something with kicks. the beginning is correctly caught, well done, the author. Let's see how the story goes.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm just curious, do we ever make love to the little girl Amy? That would be so cool if we do. lol
I haven't seen anything to suggest it so far. She is really young. MC seems more interested in her caretaker.
I think there are several things working against this possibility.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I suppose it's possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Something that bugs me is why the MC can choose to be cruel to Katherine, unprovoked, twice. He can be a bit of a creep to Zella, but you are given two opportunities to sexually abuse the witch (blast her with extra glamour, trick her into blowing your tentacle), and she has done nothing to justify that.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I like this VN. I like it just like I like my mother's soup. you can’t eat only pizza with cola - the stomach will hurt. by cola pizza, I mean incest VN - they're delicious, but - "mom's soup" is good too. Thanks. good job author.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why the MC can choose to be cruel to Katherine
if you go within the paradigm that "telepathy does not exist", then yes, then some phenomena remain "suspended in the air" - having no reason to consider them natural. but if you know that there is telepathy, then everything falls into place. MC simply "read" Katerina. we all read each other, if you sort it out. we just don't know about it. we are not trained to consciously use this natural feeling for our body. and therefore, next to one person, we are uncomfortable, although we know him, and with another person, "love at first sight" occurs. how do you like this version? logical enough, don't you think?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and yet, can modern waifu / manfu modeling software be able to perform an age-related transformation of the body? I just saw a lot of examples in different VNs of the same face and a similar body, but definitely of different ages. what software package can do this? I would like to personally play with such a program "in the dolls." was in a restaurant with Sophia, the waiter was none other than MC from "family affairs" - only he is older and darker in skin, but this is definitely him, and even his hair. and, I remembered the name of the package - DAZ3D - does it know how to age-related transformation?

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes