ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I didn't understand! TWO Persephones? but how? how did Persephone lose all her "plastic additives" and memory in addition? or the second Persephone who lost her memory - a copy from a parallel universe (another question - does the concept of parallel universes exist in the universe of this VN), and she was NOT surgically changed, and in this form leaked into the MC universe but lost her memory? someone explain this point please. (Unfortunately, I forgot to make a save at the beginning of this moment - in order to replay it more clearly and try to translate with a translator what she says and what the MC thinks.) or maybe Persephone-journalist is not really Persephone, but in general some figurehead pretending to be Persephone, but why did this figurehead Persephone mention that Giselle hates her? again a moment of mystery for me. Or will it all clear up later and you just have to be patient?
even from a telephone conversation with Giselle, it turned out that Giselle does not know about any Persephone and does not hate any Persephone, which contradicts the words of Persephone the journalist

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I didn't understand! TWO Persephones? but how? how did Persephone lose all her "plastic additives" and memory in addition? or the second Persephone who lost her memory - a copy from a parallel universe (another question - does the concept of parallel universes exist in the universe of this VN), and she was NOT surgically changed, and in this form leaked into the MC universe but lost her memory? someone explain this point please. (Unfortunately, I forgot to make a save at the beginning of this moment - in order to replay it more clearly and try to translate with a translator what she says and what the MC thinks.) or maybe Persephone-journalist is not really Persephone, but in general some figurehead pretending to be Persephone, but why did this figurehead Persephone mention that Giselle hates her? again a moment of mystery for me. Or will it all clear up later and you just have to be patient?
even from a telephone conversation with Giselle, it turned out that Giselle does not know about any Persephone and does not hate any Persephone, which contradicts the words of Persephone the journalist
She's the exact same Persephone we'd previously met.
When a lost becomes forgotten so does their influence on the world. Since Persephone's mother forgot she ever existed she also forgot that she forced her daughter to go through all of these surgeries to basically be her doll. Her various surgeries were all forgotten which made them no longer exist and she reverted to her natural look.
Nothing is contradicting anything. Giselle forgot Persephone existed just like Persephone and her mother also did. Since she doesn't remember her existing she doesn't remember hating her.

• Thinking Face

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She's the exact same Persephone we'd previously met.
When a lost becomes forgotten so does their influence on the world. Since Persephone's mother forgot she ever existed she also forgot that she forced her daughter to go through all of these surgeries to basically be her doll. Her various surgeries were all forgotten which made them no longer exist and she reverted to her natural look.
Nothing is contradicting anything. Giselle forgot Persephone existed just like Persephone and her mother also did. Since she doesn't remember her existing she doesn't remember hating her.
Persephone's mother forgot that she herself (that is, mother and NOT Persephone) once existed? did I get the idea right? that is, Persephone's mother must have died under strange circumstances and after death she forgot that she had ever lived. did I understand correctly? just without some previous events that I could not understand due to inattention, the case with Persephone herself turns out to be "suspended in the air"

• Thinking Face

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Persephone's mother forgot that she herself (that is, mother and NOT Persephone) once existed? did I get the idea right? that is, Persephone's mother must have died under strange circumstances and after death she forgot that she had ever lived. did I understand correctly? just without some previous events that I could not understand due to inattention, the case with Persephone herself turns out to be "suspended in the air"
No, she forgot that her daughter existed. Since she forgot her daughter existed she also forgot all the things she made her daughter do. Since nobody remembered Persephone's plastic surgeries the universe forgot about them and she reverted to her natural self.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No, she forgot that her daughter existed. Since she forgot her daughter existed she also forgot all the things she made her daughter do. Since nobody remembered Persephone's plastic surgeries the universe forgot about them and she reverted to her natural self.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don’t understand why the MC doesn’t hold an explanatory conversation with Sarah “about the dangers of smoking and alcoholism” because she forgot her own daughter? I don't think a soul-saving conversation would do her any harm. Sophia could be included - she is a nun and knows how to talk to people. some strange MC - he tried to stand up for the girl on the roof, he also said a word to Giselle for Persephone, and for Renee - he is silent like a partisan. as if to the MC Renee himself - what she is, what she is not, it doesn’t matter. I personally have this impression.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Excuse me, but that little girl in the park - only the player (and Hollow) saw her? MC himself did not see or hear her? (that is, me should not judge the MC too harshly for that?) It was a little creepy for me that the MC did not help the girl. but maybe the whole point is that he simply did not see or hear her? and I was almost enraged by such heartlessness of the MC, until I began to suspect that perhaps everything is not as it seems at first glance.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Excuse me, but that little girl in the park - only the player (and Hollow) saw her? MC himself did not see or hear her? (that is, me should not judge the MC too harshly for that?) It was a little creepy for me that the MC did not help the girl. but maybe the whole point is that he simply did not see or hear her? and I was almost enraged by such heartlessness of the MC, until I began to suspect that perhaps everything is not as it seems at first glance.
Only Hollow saw her, and since he was worried that telling the MC about it would just break his mind more he said nothing. It's a really well done scene imo and an important part of Hollow's character development, it was very frustrating to watch though.

Reactions: Tavi13 and ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I can't remember crying so much over the past few years. hard moment. as soon as I remember this girl - again "eyes in a wet place." The last time I cried like this was when I watched Kin-Dza-Dza

Last edited:
Reactions: Evan Treborn

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i get it!
this is another anti-utopia - a kind of anti-anthem of the Western atomized society to itself. parents and children do not talk and forget about each other.

this VN - is allegoria.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it still makes me sad to think about the little girl in the park :cry:
Yeah, me too. It would've been nice if somehow the MC saw her (or Hollow opened his "mouth" about her), so he could've taken her to be friends with Amy or something. Obviously she was really scared. Even people like Persephone and Renée get scared about being forgotten, and this is a little girl whom nobody sees and who can't find anybody she knew before. I can't imagine how panicked she must have been.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, me too. It would've been nice if somehow the MC saw her (or Hollow opened his "mouth" about her), so he could've taken her to be friends with Amy or something. Obviously she was really scared. Even people like Persephone and Renée get scared about being forgotten, and this is a little girl whom nobody sees and who can't find anybody she knew before. I can't imagine how panicked she must have been.
I wonder how the meeting in the park of that little girl and Estri ended? I hope in the update the author will reveal the secret of that meeting. I hope that at least the demons will have mercy on her fate (for me, a friend in hell is much more valuable than loneliness in paradise, for that matter, because hell is not so terrible with a friend) since heaven forgot about her. don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm blaming heaven for this incident (for it's not the fault of the sea that people are drowning in it), but it seems to me that it would be nice for hell and paradise to cooperate and not be at enmity.
a truly strange universe where other demons show humanity. and even able to love.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I wonder how the meeting in the park of that little girl and Estri ended? I hope in the update the author will reveal the secret of that meeting. I hope that at least the demons will have mercy on her fate (for me, a friend in hell is much more valuable than loneliness in paradise, for that matter, because hell is not so terrible with a friend) since heaven forgot about her. don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm blaming heaven for this incident (for it's not the fault of the sea that people are drowning in it), but it seems to me that it would be nice for hell and paradise to cooperate and not be at enmity.
a truly strange universe where other demons show humanity. and even able to love.
I was wondering who it was that found the little girl and now I know it was Estri who showed up at MC's apartment and was ranting to Ubrel that he never calls for her. So what or where did she placed the girl?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I was wondering who it was that found the little girl and now I know it was Estri who showed up at MC's apartment and was ranting to Ubrel that he never calls for her. So what or where did she placed the girl?
I hope Estri is not very offended by the MC, whose head is already "circling" from the events. rather, I hope they find a way to clear up some misunderstandings between each other. And where can Estri keep the lost girl? yes, probably in the same place where the Ethereal High Pristess is imprisoned - in one of the subspace pockets - nanoverses. this seems to me the most logical. creating a nursery in a pocket nanoverse is probably possible... I am almost sure of one thing about the meeting of the lost girl and Estri - the demons do not touch (I mean, they do not drag them to hell for punishment) and do not spoil innocent souls - they are not their glass of tea.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hope Estri is not very offended by the MC, whose head is already "circling" from the events. rather, I hope they find a way to clear up some misunderstandings between each other. And where can Estri keep the lost girl? yes, probably in the same place where the Ethereal High Pristess is imprisoned - in one of the subspace pockets - nanoverses. this seems to me the most logical. creating a nursery in a pocket nanoverse is probably possible... I am almost sure of one thing about the meeting of the lost girl and Estri - the demons do not touch (I mean, they do not drag them to hell for punishment) and do not spoil innocent souls - they are not their glass of tea.
That is a definite something to consider.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*sticking his head in the door* well, guys, what do you hear about updates? Well, maybe they said when to wait, well, at least approximately?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The public release is in just a couple more days. I should be ready to post on Friday or Saturday at the latest.
If you had to guess, or maybe even know, what % of the game would you say is complete, I don't mean current update, I mean being fully completed to the end.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes