3.60 star(s) 49 Votes

Taxeiraki

Jun 23, 2018
Glad to see that the dev still plans on not letting the game die! I really enjoyed this one, and its a pitty we don't see many updates lately...

Mar 25, 2020
This is one of my top 3 games on this website and I am really sad to see in what state the game is. Looks like a semi-dead project on life support.

I work as a software developer full time and I just don't get the unnecessary reworks and features that nobody usually asks. This game was working well as it is. If he added couple more dicks to milk and couple sex scenes this game could (COULD!) be called done.

With new art it would make sense to just make On Edge2 and implement all the reworks/ambitions there. Continue the story where OnEdge1 ended...

For those who are defending this. He said he is working to rework minigame as object oriented code piece. It is usually done for huge projects to avoid too much of copy pasting. Why??? This is a small eroge rpg, with this update speed he can definitely do some copy/pastes and still maintain code well.

Also adding some more npcs and buildings to the map will take him couple of days (trust me I know), but instead fuck that, lets leave this game looking like it is in alpha test. Moreover lets make a new game as a side project.

From my point of view and experience, these development decisions infuriate me. Sadly this is not the only project here with similar story. I just wanted to vent a little bit. Hope this comment won't get deleted.

With all he has said on subscribestar/discord. I really doubt we gonna see decent updates in couple of months if not a year. Keep in mind ScarlettAnn is not working on this project anymore. He needs to redo all scenes with new art and it will take some time.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020
Hello everyone.
So I decided to make some mods for this game, since it is available.

1. I am not an artist in any way. Just somewhat decent with photoshop layers. Did some color corrections.
*All things I added here are available assets. It is quite hard to match hentai assets with ScarlettAnn art.
Her artwork looks more like adult webtoon, rather than hentai so few of my ideas failed. For example I tried to add used condoms on Debbies legs like 7 times, but assets did not look good at all.

2. How do I make your mods work?
*Download my mods here:

*Unpack the archive and replace OnEdge-vX.X.X/www/img/pictures/mod-clothing content with my mod-clothing content.
*In case you get a bug and can't use the mod. Try saving the game and reloading it.
*In game: Must unlock tanktop!
*In game: Press Esc->Config-> Mod Select-> Turn mod on/off-> Turn Mod On -> Select one of my mods.
*There is a bug with card "Reveal Breasts". While using this mod, this card does nothing at all.
Mods with nipple stickers should work correctly - stickers are removed after using card "Reveal Breasts". But they don't...
*Found out where the bug is, place attachment: 1image_loader.js in OnEdge-vX.X.X/www/js/plugins

3. Mod descriptions:

*Mod1-left same stuff that dev added.
*Mod2-naked Debbie.
MOD2_naked.PNG
*Mod3-black stockings and black choker.
MOD3_stockings_choker.PNG
*Mod4-red stockings and red nipple stickers.
MOD4_stockings_stickers.PNG
*Mod5-combo of mod 4 and 7, shorts+nipple stickers.
MOD5_shorts_stickers.PNG
*Mod6-full slut/hentai mode, anal plug, japanese writings with marker on body (buttplug placement was a struggle, no idea where her butthole is, ass too thick).
MOD6_hentaimode1.PNG
MOD6_hentaimode2.PNG
*Mod7-fitness influencer Debbie, wearing gym clothes, belly button piercing.
MOD7_fitness_influencer.PNG
*Mod8-red heels with red nipple piercings.
MOD8_heels_piercings.PNG

Hope you guys give it a try. Should help with content drought for those who love this game.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020
psih444, how long did it take for you to make this mode? I guess you stared since your previous post that was at sunday, 2 days before. And you bring more content, than developer of On Edge did in a last year. :PogChamp:
Adding a mod, was a feature implemented by dev somewhat recently. I added some art and fixed a bug. Code was already there. But yeah it took me 2 long evenings to do this :ROFLMAO:

The scientist

Jun 14, 2021
This is one of my top 3 games on this website and I am really sad to see in what state the game is. Looks like a semi-dead project on life support.

I work as a software developer full time and I just don't get the unnecessary reworks and features that nobody usually asks. This game was working well as it is. If he added couple more dicks to milk and couple sex scenes this game could (COULD!) be called done.

With new art it would make sense to just make On Edge2 and implement all the reworks/ambitions there. Continue the story where OnEdge1 ended...

For those who are defending this. He said he is working to rework minigame as object oriented code piece. It is usually done for huge projects to avoid too much of copy pasting. Why??? This is a small eroge rpg, with this update speed he can definitely do some copy/pastes and still maintain code well.

Also adding some more npcs and buildings to the map will take him couple of days (trust me I know), but instead fuck that, lets leave this game looking like it is in alpha test. Moreover lets make a new game as a side project.

From my point of view and experience, these development decisions fucking infuriate me. Sadly this is not the only project here with similar story. I just wanted to vent a little bit. Hope this comment won't get deleted.

With all he has said on subscribestar/discord. I really doubt we gonna see decent updates in couple of months if not a year. Keep in mind ScarlettAnn is not working on this project anymore. He needs to redo all scenes with new art and it will take some time.
Man, with all due respect, I don't think you should spit/insult someone else works like that.
First of all, it's HIS work, he has the right to take his time on developing this game, just because you are another developer full-time doesn't mean you can say such a thing. He can do whatever he wants with it, he listens to the community's ideas and suggestions and he has to sort out the good ones and explain why some of them couldn't work. He is maybe not a full-time developer like you but he still finds the time to work on it.
Secondly, if it's so easy to make a game like that in so little time, why don't you do one on your own. Game isn't as easy to make as it seems, I am not a game developer but I can tell that a game is not as easy a task to make as you make it sound. Also, as you said, ScarletAnn is not working on this anymore, which means he has to find someone else to do the drawing. But the problem is everyone wants the ScarletAnn design, so he has to find someone with a design close has the previous one.
Finally, he said he had to go through a tough time. It's not easy to go out of one, and yet, he still works sometimes on the game even during, very less than now sure but he still was.

All I want to say is that we just need to be patient, he just wants to make this game "perfect" and not disappoint anyone, he wants to make a game that everyone could enjoy and not just a small group of people. And I respect that, I am also eager to see an update but we need to give him the time he needs, pushing him to go faster is not gonna make things better, it could lead to a game with so many bugs that it would be impossible to play and/or enjoy. Do you want a game full of bugs or a game you could enjoy?

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
I am confused about the cards and the card deck mechanics, even after reading the Guide by Banshee96.
- So the cards are unlocked through the Cock Research (CR), right? But then how do you increase the quantity of each?
- I understand that you can add and remove cards from your card deck. But what for? On each turn, a card is drawn. Are we talking statistics here? I.e. if you have 3 cards of type A and 1 card of type B, then there is a 75% chance of card A being drawn and a 25% chance of card B being drawn?

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes