bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
If you have a decent diff program (I personally favour ) you should be able to quickly and easily verify changes to script files. If you change your mind, let me know and I'll do it.
You can send him a diff file as well. Then Zoey can verify each change himself easily.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is the site all messed up for anyone else, because for me the font looks a lot smaller and things just aren't behaving like they did before? Did they do re-code or something?

Reactions: jaw1986baby

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Is the site all messed up for anyone else, because for me the font looks a lot smaller and things just aren't behaving like they did before? Did they do re-code or something?
And reaction score was messed up and some posts are blurry...
Must be a combo between new site version and April's Fool...

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Yep, looks like smaller font to me as well. Guess some of us will have to change the zoom in our browsers to read it better. (Or put on some reading glasses).

Reactions: Tremonia

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It sure seems to me like they installed a code modification. The location of the search function has changed; it's now in the thread's task bar instead of at the top of each page. Makes it easier to reach, but now I keep hitting it instead of the notification function, which used to be in that location. :giggle:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
1680364011466.png

Would this be another April fools joke? I'm guessing yes, but you never know!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A message from the developer at Patreon:

Trying Something New with Renders in this Update!

Ok, I'll make this as brief as possible. The render count in this update will likely be less, and that's a good thing. Here's why. I went back and analyzed a few of the 1 character scenes I had in the last update and some of them where hitting over 120 renders. That's just crazy town!

What I figured out, is in a long conversation I'll reuse the same expression on a character 3 or sometimes 4 times. So, what I'm doing is trying to cap single character scenes to around 60-70 renders max. That way instead of rendering those expressions 4 times I can do it 1 time and reuse them throughout the scene. Attached is an example of where I've done it in the past (this is the scene from Ch. 14 with Tommy). My goal is to get the render count for each update under 1500.

What does this mean to you in terms of playing the game? Nothing, you won't notice any difference at all. The updates will still be the same amount of lines of code. What will this mean to the game in terms of file size? I hope it helps, don't see how it couldn't, and that's the main reason for it. That and just trying to be more efficient. So, in the dev updates pay more attention to lines of code from now on than you do render count!

As always hope you are all doing well, Cheers!

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Not sure if this is caused by the game or the official walkthrough mod but could use some help trying to fix it.

1680274057612.png

that pops up during the gym scene with Kayla you can ignore that one and a little while later this pops up in the scene with Lydia

1680274298806.png

I asked for help with this in the official walkthrough mod's page first Friday still haven't gotten a response figured i would try my luck here.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes