Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Not sure if this is caused by the game or the official walkthrough mod but could use some help trying to fix it.

1680274057612.png

that pops up during the gym scene with Kayla you can ignore that one and a little while later this pops up in the scene with Lydia

1680274298806.png

I asked for help with this in the official walkthrough mod's page first Friday still haven't gotten a response figured i would try my luck here.
ShaddyGames can you offer any advice on this? The variables are defined properly, so I'm thinking it's an issue with his save?

Looks to me like your save got corrupted, best thing to do would be to start a new save. Then just use the mod to skip through all of season 1, and then do the same to get back to where you are on season 2. That's the best advice I can give you, because this is not a bug in the game, I just double checked it myself. You're also the only person who's reported this. I would NOT suggest ignoring it, or you will have problems down the line.

Unfortunately as I said, I think your save got corrupted. Which can happen on any renpy game, I've had it happen to me more than once. Is it the norm, no, but it can happen.

Last edited:

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
ShaddyGames can you offer any advice on this? The variables are defined properly, so I'm thinking it's and issue with his save?

Looks to me like you save got corrupted, best thing to do would be to start a new save. Then just use the mod to skip through all of season 1, and then do the same to get back to where you are on season 2. That's the best advice I can give you, because this is not a bug in the game, I just double check it myself. You're also the only person who's reported this. I would NOT suggest ignoring it, or you will have problems down the line.

Unfortunately as I said, I think your save got corrupted. Which can happen on any renpy game, I've had it happen to me more than once. Is it the norm, no, but it can happen.
Thanks for looking into it for me. I was wondering if that might be what happened guess i will try starting a new save and see what happens.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for looking into it for me. I was wondering if that might be what happened guess i will try starting a new save and see what happens.
You should be fine with a new save. Because I just tested it on my save at the start of the chapter to make sure it was working properly and it is! It's a problem with the way renpy stores variables and it can get messed up on very rare occasions. There's no explanation for it really, I wish there were, but every player has to pass that KaylaBj1 == True: check, so if it wasn't working for everyone I'd have a ton of messages about it and it wouldn't have worked for me when I tested it.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Not sure if this is caused by the game or the official walkthrough mod but could use some help trying to fix it.

1680274057612.png

that pops up during the gym scene with Kayla you can ignore that one and a little while later this pops up in the scene with Lydia

1680274298806.png

I asked for help with this in the official walkthrough mod's page first Friday still haven't gotten a response figured i would try my luck here.
I looked back through the comments and there was actually one other player who go the second error you got, but not the first. But, it's still the same solution, starting a new save. Like I said IDK why renpy does this. I've taken errors like this to the best Renpy people on F 95 and had people send me their saves. All they could do is throw their hands up in the air and come to the same conclusion I did, it's a corruption, that affects a very small amount of players, or just one sometimes.

So if anyone else gets this start a new save, but I think most people would have reported it by now. I'm not gonna put it in the OP as it's not affecting enough people, and as I told him, the solution is the same.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Odd . I didn't get a notification of a new post on my mod thread. I'll have to check to make sure it's still on my watch list. but I have to agree with Zoey. I don't touch the file that the variables are defaulted in, so if he says they are there, they they are. I only include the files I make changes too for the mod. All others are the originals.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Odd . I didn't get a notification of a new post on my mod thread. I'll have to check to make sure it's still on my watch list. but I have to agree with Zoey. I don't touch the file that the variables are defaulted in, so if he says they are there, they they are. I only include the files I make changes too for the mod. All others are the originals.
yea the save was corrupted i started a new save and it worked fine.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Found a logic problem in a TV show I've watched probably 20 times all seasons.

In one episode there is an overweight girl who ends up having a tumor, that was the cause of her being heavy.

At the beginning of the episode someone is told he has to fire one of his employees by the end of the week.

However the girl comes back to the hospital for a visit so they can show how much weight she has lost, and it was easily 60 pounds.

After this they go back to talking about who the guy is going to fire by the end of the week.

My point, there was no way the girl lost all that weight in less then one week. It took me til the 20th time watching this episode to pick it up.

Why am I writing this? Because sometimes in my game I will add things that can't make sense unless it was told to a character in a conversation that did not take place in the game. But I've been called out on it.

So, I asked myself why I didn't pick up on this in the TV show until now. The reason is, it was more important to have the moment with the girl and seeing how her life had changed by losing the weight than for it to make perfect logical sense. So, I didn't care enough to pay attention to it. I just picked it up this time by chance.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Found a logic problem in a TV show I've watched probably 20 times all seasons.

In one episode there is an overweight girl who ends up having a tumor, that was the cause of her being heavy.

At the beginning of the episode someone is told he has to fire one of his employees by the end of the week.

However the girl comes back to the hospital for a visit so they can show how much weight she has lost, and it was easily 60 pounds.

After this they go back to talking about who the guy is going to fire by the end of the week.

My point, there was no way the girl lost all that weight in less then one week. It took me til the 20th time watching this episode to pick it up.

Why am I writing this? Because sometimes in my game I will add things that can't make sense unless it was told to a character in a conversation that did not take place in the game. But I've been called out on it.

So, I asked myself why I didn't pick up on this in the TV show until now. The reason is, it was more important to have the moment with the girl and seeing how her life had changed by losing the weight than for it to make perfect logical sense. So, I didn't care enough to pay attention to it. I just picked it up this time by chance.
Actually people have had some VERY large tumors removed...

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
what kind of scene with that no shirt guy?
If you mean this guy (from the previews):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The shirtless guy is Hector. In this scene (chapter 2), you save Mary from his clutches, after she makes the mistake of trying to buy drugs from him (Hector is a bit unstable, as is told by Jose, who is MC's regular drug dealer at this point). I can say as much that you'll fight him (or let Jose fight him), save Mary (who's on the mattress behind him), and he'll get knocked out, in some way (your choices will determine who does the knocking out, and whether you'll be knocked out yourself).

You'll later hear more about Hector via someone else, in chapter 9 (let's just say he ends up dead). In any case, this scene in chapter 2 is the only time you'll ever have to deal with him, and when you do, you're not doing that alone (Jose is with you on this one).

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Sam Ballet.jpg

Actually it was just a fantasy of hers. I had some renders that weren't going to take the whole night, so I put this in after I was done yesterday. Just for Patrons. Enjoy!

Note: Making some good progress on Ch. 15, will share on the 12th as promised.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
View attachment 2530457

Actually it was just a fantasy of hers. I had some renders that weren't going to take the whole night, so I put this in after I was done yesterday. Just for Patrons. Enjoy!

Note: Making some good progress on Ch. 15, will share on the 12th as promised.
She likes ballet but not panties.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I think over half of the characters (that's a conservative estimate) in the game, would rather be nude most of the time anyway. They just wear clothes clothes because it's not socially acceptable! :p
They should have meetings for nudist addicts. :)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That doesn't hurt anyone, unless of course you're doing it at the grocery store. :p
But if we taught at a young age that there is no shame to the human body then even at the store would be no problem.

But we have DEEP puritan Christian indoctrination we cannot escape (in the USA anyway)

Florida (some people) recently lost their shit over the Statue of David?!?!

But hey we get to view most of the naked times for your characters, so BONUS!!

:)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
But if we taught at a young age that there is no shame to the human body then even at the store would be no problem.

But we have DEEP puritan Christian indoctrination we cannot escape (in the USA anyway)

Florida (some people) recently lost their shit over the Statue of David?!?!

But hey we get to view most of the naked times for your characters, so BONUS!!

:)
Some people as in those in charge in Flori-DUH. Of course they'd really lose their shit over almost any game on here, including this one.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I think over half of the characters (that's a conservative estimate) in the game, would rather be nude most of the time anyway. They just wear clothes clothes because it's not socially acceptable! :p
Yep, need more nude parties.

I assume Mary likes to be nude but she also likes to shop for clothes so she's got to wear all those purchases.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
BTW have you heard of the horrible newer drug they call "tranq" showing up mixed with heroin lately? It's an animal tranquilizer, not meant for humans and causes ghastly necrotic wounds where injected quite often. Also, it isn't based on opium so if someone overdoses narcon doesn't help. Worse and worse things keep coming out.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes