Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
From this plebs perspective that's a good thing. There's already 1000 of those games around and 950 of them are generic trash that offer nothing the others don't. Unless you've got a new twist to put on the genre I'm not interested
That would be a great loss to all of us if Zoey can't please your personal taste. Please, buddy, help me to remember, what AVN did you develop which is one of those 50 who aren't generic trash?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That would be a great loss to all of us if Zoey can't please your personal taste. Please, buddy, help me to remember, what AVN did you develop which is one of those 50 who aren't generic trash?
I believe their comment was positive as concerns the post I made. From what I read, they was saying they'd rather not see something that's overdone unless there was a new twist on it, and I am in agreement with that. When I first read it I had to think about it for a second. But, I believe I'm interpreting them correctly.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I believe their comment was positive as concerns the post I made. From what I read, they was saying they'd rather not see something that's overdone unless there was a new twist on it, and I am in agreement with that. When I first read it I had to think about it for a second. But, I believe I'm interpreting them correctly.
You may be interpreting them correctly, but I completely understand Tremonia's reaction. If there's a more condescending way to complement your decision, I can't think of one.

Reactions: Tremonia

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Have you ever heard of Jessica Kent? She's a recovering addict (no use in 10 years about) and former prison inmate who makes videos. She is also my actual girlfriend's best friend (my GF never used or was in jail.)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Okay, I'm not a native speaker but it sounds extremely disrespectful to me. As I read this he called your statement as from a "plebs perspective" and puts the game in a row with generic trash. At least he demands to please him. I hope it's a misunderstanding but I've read it five times now and think the same as after my first reading.
You may be interpreting them correctly, but I completely understand Tremonia's reaction. If there's a more condescending way to complement your decision, I can't think of one.
That's my point.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay, I'm not a native speaker but it sounds extremely disrespectful to me. As I read this he called your statement as from a "plebs perspective" and puts the game in a row with generic trash. At least he demands to please him. I hope it's a misunderstanding but I've read it five times now and think the same as after my first reading.
That's my point.
"From this **** perspective" usually signifies the speaker is referring to their own perspective. He's referring to himself as the pleb. He's saying from his own pleb perspective it's a good thing that Zoey isn't doing the landlady thing and helps the game stand out from the 950 generic trash games.
He did word it a little funny but I'm 100% confident in how I read his comment. I suspect he's not a native speaker either.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
"From this **** perspective" usually signifies the speaker is referring to their own perspective. He's referring to himself as the pleb. He's saying from his own pleb perspective it's a good thing that Zoey isn't doing the landlady thing and helps the game stand out from the 950 generic trash games.
He did word it a little funny but I'm 100% confident in how I read his comment. I suspect he's not a native speaker either.
Okay, I trust you in this one. As I understand it, he related this perspective to the originator of the statement, and that is Zoey. But my English is certainly not at the level that I can't rule out to have misunderstood something.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Okay, I trust you in this one. As I understand it, he related this perspective to the originator of the statement, and that is Zoey. But my English is certainly not at the level that I can't rule out to have misunderstood something.
If your English is not great maybe you should stop attacking people who make sense because it makes you look like an asshole.

And he is right, this concept of a landlady been done countless times and for the most part it's boring generic stuff.

• Haha

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Game information from the developer at Patreon:

MC Relapse variable and ending, explained.

Ok guys, I've been doing a lot of thinking about this, and I was going to have the MC (if you have enough relapses points) relapse, and kind of split off the paths for a day during one of the later updates.

The problem with this though, is I don't think I could realistically bring him back around to where I'd want him to be, in enough time to do the things he's going to be doing towards the end of the game (sponsoring people, telling his story, etc...).

So, I've kind of taken a bit of a one eighty on this, and I think I'm just going to make the relapse the first ending in the game. This ending will happen long before the other endings start with the girls.

Another reason for doing it this way is it will be a one and done type thing. I won't have to drag it out, or reference it for the rest of the game.

Also, I know many of you won't want to see the relapse ending anyway, so I'm not going to make it a big drawn out thing. It will be well done, and for those who choose to see it, it'll make the point it needs to make.

However, even if you qualify for the ending, I'll give the player the choice to not go through with it. That way things are kinda fool proof. Because, I obviously don't want people going through that who don't want to. I think the game has already demonstrated the devastation that can come with a relapse, so it will be completely optional, that's if you even qualify for it.

As I've said previously, if you've been helping people and not bitching about it, you'll be fine, so it won't even be an issue. But for the very few of you who wanna see it, I'm gonna do it because I promised I would. This doesn't mean I'm killing off the MC either, cause I'm not, it will just be a pretty melancholic ending.

Ok, I know that was a little long, but I wanted to make myself clear about how I'm choosing to do this and why. Also, again, it will be optional. You'll have a chance to see the error of your ways, if you've accumulated too many relapse points.

I think this is a solution that will best please all, because I can do whatever I want with that ending, as opposed to providing the MC with and easy quick way back to where he was, which would be much less realistic.

Hope that all makes sense! Cheers!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Game information from the developer at Patreon:

MC Relapse variable and ending, explained.

Ok guys, I've been doing a lot of thinking about this, and I was going to have the MC (if you have enough relapses points) relapse, and kind of split off the paths for a day during one of the later updates.

The problem with this though, is I don't think I could realistically bring him back around to where I'd want him to be, in enough time to do the things he's going to be doing towards the end of the game (sponsoring people, telling his story, etc...).

So, I've kind of taken a bit of a one eighty on this, and I think I'm just going to make the relapse the first ending in the game. This ending will happen long before the other endings start with the girls.

Another reason for doing it this way is it will be a one and done type thing. I won't have to drag it out, or reference it for the rest of the game.

Also, I know many of you won't want to see the relapse ending anyway, so I'm not going to make it a big drawn out thing. It will be well done, and for those who choose to see it, it'll make the point it needs to make.

However, even if you qualify for the ending, I'll give the player the choice to not go through with it. That way things are kinda fool proof. Because, I obviously don't want people going through that who don't want to. I think the game has already demonstrated the devastation that can come with a relapse, so it will be completely optional, that's if you even qualify for it.

As I've said previously, if you've been helping people and not bitching about it, you'll be fine, so it won't even be an issue. But for the very few of you who wanna see it, I'm gonna do it because I promised I would. This doesn't mean I'm killing off the MC either, cause I'm not, it will just be a pretty melancholic ending.

Ok, I know that was a little long, but I wanted to make myself clear about how I'm choosing to do this and why. Also, again, it will be optional. You'll have a chance to see the error of your ways, if you've accumulated too many relapse points.

I think this is a solution that will best please all, because I can do whatever I want with that ending, as opposed to providing the MC with and easy quick way back to where he was, which would be much less realistic.

Hope that all makes sense! Cheers!
Sounds like a great solution to me. Honestly, I don't think I would have wanted to see another round of detox, first steps of sobroiety, etc. anyway. We have already seen it multiple times with the different characters, including MC. Plus, Samantha has shown us relapse and coming back.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
One Day at a Time Favorite Girl Poll (PUBLIC)!

Running a poll on patreon, so anyone can vote, link below!

Just thought it would be fun to see where we stood with this, now that the game is well into season 2! They are listed in alphabetical order!

Thank you in advance for voting, can't wait to see the results!

Results at time of posting below, go cast your vote! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One Day at a Time Favorite Girl Poll (PUBLIC)!

Running a poll on patreon, so anyone can vote, link below!

Just thought it would be fun to see where we stood with this, now that the game is well into season 2! They are listed in alphabetical order!

Thank you in advance for voting, can't wait to see the results!

Results at time of posting below, go cast your vote! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a tough one, there isn't that much room between them, they are all great girls.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That's a tough one, there isn't that much room between them, they are all great girls.
It's just a fun thing to do every year or so, I think I've had three of them so far.

The first two Audrey won hands down, so I like to see how it changes. Lydia won the last one by a nose over Audrey. Barb and Mary are getting more votes than they ever have. I'm really surprised Audrey is trailing both Sam and Barb though, based on previous experience.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It's just a fun thing to do every year or so, I think I've had three of them so far.

The first two Audrey won hands down, so I like to see how it changes. Lydia won the last one by a nose over Audrey. Barb and Mary are getting more votes than they ever have. I'm really surprised Audrey is trailing both Sam and Barb though, based on previous experience.
My interpretation is that Lydia, Sam and Barb has had great character growth throughout the game which makes their characters even more likable than they originally were. Audrey also has had character growth, but not as much due to her being in a better situation from the start.

Audrey has also lost the main advantage she had in the beginning of the game of being the rock that MC can always lean on. Lydia and Mary was drags as much as they were support. Barb was also very supportive but she was also someone who was involved in his arrest. Now MC and the girls support each other very well. So Audrey doesn't have that advantage anymore.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm really surprised Audrey is trailing both Sam and Barb though, based on previous experience.
Audrey was the unavailable virgin; now she has lost that advantage. It might be wrong to think that way, but it's how a lot of us roll.

I just went with the one I thought was the prettiest, which at the moment of choosing was Sam. It might be someone else tomorrow, since they are all beautiful in their own way. Or next time I might choose on the basis of importance to the MC, which would always (to me) be Lydia.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
My interpretation is that Lydia, Sam and Barb has had great character growth throughout the game which makes their characters even more likable than they originally were. Audrey also has had character growth, but not as much due to her being in a better situation from the start.

Audrey has also lost the main advantage she had in the beginning of the game of being the rock that MC can always lean on. Lydia and Mary was drags as much as they were support. Barb was also very supportive but she was also someone who was involved in his arrest. Now MC and the girls support each other very well. So Audrey doesn't have that advantage anymore.
Audrey was the unavailable virgin; now she has lost that advantage. It might be wrong to think that way, but it's how a lot of us roll.

I just went with the one I thought was the prettiest, which at the moment of choosing was Sam. It might be someone else tomorrow, since they are all beautiful in their own way. Or next time I might choose on the basis of importance to the MC, which would always (to me) be Lydia.
You both make valid points, and I can't say with any honesty at all, I haven't written Lydia to be the clear favorite in the game. Not to say I don't like all the characters equally. But, I always wanted there to be something special with her.

I'm happy to see a lot more diversity in the poll this time around. Sam was always going to be a character who had a lot of potential for growth.

I also think we're seeing Audrey struggle more now then she did earlier in the game, because life can't stay good or bad for anyone, for too long. So, now is her time to be vulnerable. Yes, she's also lost her V card, but that was always going to happen. I get the unattainable innocent thing. It's definitely something I'm into as well. Which is part of the reason for her character.

Side note, I think people will like Sam and Barb even more after this next update. But, I of course won't be spoiling that, and it's nothing at all sexual anyway.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Only Shelly doesn't get love yet.:cry:
I don't get this either. I've made her character extremely likable. The model is very cute IMO, and she's also showing growth. Maybe it's because she was introduced so late?

Then again, Mary's been there from the beginning and she doesn't get a lot of votes either. So, all I'm left to do on those two is scratch my head. Maybe people see Mary as more of a friend, which I could understand. Her character is certainly vital to the story I'm telling though. Don't think anyone can deny that.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes