Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Poll results from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Favorite Girl Poll Results!

Well, this surprised me more than I thought it would. Lydia is still on top (that was not a surprise). Audrey barely edged out Barb this time coming down the stretch by 1%, and Sam took a huge jump! Angie also slipped into the five spot this time.

Thank you to all who participated. I was happy to see every girl got at least one vote! I'll have a dev update for you guys next Wednesday, the 10th. Top five listed below! Cheers!

Top 5:

1 - Lydia
31%
2 - Samantha (Sam) 24%
3 - Audrey 14%
4 - Barb 13%
5 - Angie - 6%

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'll check the PDF sorry for asking if it's already been answered I scrolled through the pages and couldn't find it while using Barb's name, so I just replied to one of your posts sorry :/
No worries, I was honestly just tired and didn't wanna type it out. Figured one of the others could help and bacienvu88 swooped in and did just that! With much more brevity than I would have as well. In fact that's what I'm gonna use as my template to answer that question going forward!

Last edited:

NubianPharoah

Mar 9, 2023
No worries, I was honestly just tried and didn't wanna type it out. Figured one of the others could help and bacienvu88 swooped in and did just that! With much more brevity than I would have as well. In fact that's what I'm gonna use as my template to answer that question going forward!
No need to apologies I opened the PDF and saw it right away and felt stupid for missing something so obvious, but I appreciate you both answering all the same haha

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Stacy Promo 4.jpg

Hey guys, been out of commission since Sunday, waiting on a few PC upgrades that needed to happen. They finally came late last night, and I just got finished setting everything up, so I'm going to relax for the rest of the day.

I'll have a dev update for you tomorrow, and there are a few WT's that came out of nowhere I'll be updating as well. We're at a pretty high amount of code lines, and I'll be animating tomorrow. But there's still a lot left in this update. I'll tell you more about it then. Enjoy the image. Cheers!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Olivia Promo 1.jpg Olivia Promo 2.jpg

...while I was supposed to be relaxing! So much for that. I've posted the first one where I usually post my images, discord, twitter etc. But, the second one is an exclusive only for patrons. Talk to you tomorrow with the dev update. I'd write it up now, but I'm to damn tired. Cheers!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
ch15_samcall1_49.jpg

Sam's probably still trying to pump MC for a hint about what he thinks Barb might make her do...

I'll keep this one as short as I can.

We are at 6166 Lines of Code Rendered (I really don't have any more than that written either, because I need to animate), 2020 Renders and 10 Animations. Which will be 13-15 animations in the next day or so.

I still have 5-7 scenes left to go, but the club scene will likely be about 5-8 small scenes in itself, plus 2 more sex scenes to go (not sure why I'm doing 4 per update now, other than we have so many girls).

Don't really wanna spoil any content stuff, other than to say I've enjoyed working on this update al lot, and it will obviously be big. It may the biggest one ever, it's really leaning that way as of now, since we're at 6166 lines of code and the biggest so far is just a little over 8000.

Release date will be in June not sure exactly when yet, should have a little better idea of a window in the next dev update.
That's all for now, I'll check back in with you guys in a couple of weeks.
As always hope you are all doing well! Cheers!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 2611046

Sam's probably still trying to pump MC for a hint about what he thinks Barb might make her do...

We are at 6166 Lines of Code Rendered (I really don't have any more than that written either, because I need to animate), 2020 Renders and 10 Animations. Which will be 13-15 animations in the next day or so.

I still have 5-7 scenes left to go, but the club scene will likely be about 5-8 small scenes in itself, plus 2 more sex scenes to go (not sure why I'm doing 4 per update now, other than we have so many girls).

Don't really wanna spoil any content stuff, other than to say I've enjoyed working on this update al lot, and it will obviously be big. It may the biggest one ever, it's really leaning that way as of now, since we're at 6166 lines of code and the biggest so far is just a little over 8000.

Release date will be in June not sure exactly when yet, should have a little better idea of a window in the next dev update.
Just as long as it winds up with the MC pumping Sam. :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2611046

Sam is just incredibly beautiful! :love:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Just as long as it winds up with the MC pumping Sam. :D
You pumped Sam in the last update, and she fucked you with her tits! Going to have to wait until the update after next for that again probably. She'll be in the rotation then, if you know what I mean!

Reactions: Walter Victor

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Sam Beach LB 1.jpg

Sam wants to say thank you for voting her second in the poll!

She would also like to say sorry for me, for getting those couple of walkthroughs out late, due to changing out some PC parts. Cheers!

Don't ask me what the hell Lydia and Barb are doing in the background. They're up to something, but I have no idea what.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Two dev postings this time

Maria Promo House.png

...and this was my present to myself! :) So, I thought I'd share it with patrons.

I've made a decision to end Ch. 15 after the events at the club. I had a couple other scenes planned after that (or one big one rather). But, since the club is going to be such a large scene in and of itself, and really technical to render. Because it's all going to be dark lit, which is the hardest thing to do in Daz 3d. I've decided I'm going to put the events (I don't wanna spoil anything but it will make sense) after the club, in Ch. 16.

Why will this make sense? Well, who ever really leaves a club before midnight if they're having a good time, I never did. So, it will technically be the next day anyway, and we'll just start the next update with that event/events. Plus, the way I'm gonna do it, it will give you guys something to look forward to.

This will STILL be a very large update, on par with any other, but maybe not the biggest one ever (still possible though), like it was going to be. Although, I think it will work out better this way. Because I had this feeling I was just trying to cram too much into one update, and it wasn't necessary.

Anyway, so that's how it's gonna be. The only reason I'm telling you all this is because I had previously said it would for sure be the biggest update in the history of the game, but now I don't know about that. As I said though, it will still be huge!
Just to let people know, you can find the image I just posted for patrons in "other" places if you want to look for it. I'll check in with you guys on the 24th with a real dev update, and hopefully a release window. Cheers!

edit: After a correction from Zoey Raven on his Patreon site I changed the announced date for the dev update from 28th to 24th.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Two dev postings this time

View attachment 2619381

...and this was my present to myself! :) So, I thought I'd share it with patrons.

I've made a decision to end Ch. 15 after the events at the club. I had a couple other scenes planned after that (or one big one rather). But, since the club is going to be such a large scene in and of itself, and really technical to render. Because it's all going to be dark lit, which is the hardest thing to do in Daz 3d. I've decided I'm going to put the events (I don't wanna spoil anything but it will make sense) after the club, in Ch. 16.

Why will this make sense? Well, who ever really leaves a club before midnight if they're having a good time, I never did. So, it will technically be the next day anyway, and we'll just start the next update with that event/events. Plus, the way I'm gonna do it, it will give you guys something to look forward to.

This will STILL be a very large update, on par with any other, but maybe not the biggest one ever (still possible though), like it was going to be. Although, I think it will work out better this way. Because I had this feeling I was just trying to cram too much into one update, and it wasn't necessary.

Anyway, so that's how it's gonna be. The only reason I'm telling you all this is because I had previously said it would for sure be the biggest update in the history of the game, but now I don't know about that. As I said though, it will still be huge!
Just to let people know, you can find the image I just posted for patrons in "other" places if you want to look for it. I'll check in with you guys on the 28th with a real dev update, and hopefully a release window. Cheers!
Small correction to this, the dev update will be on the 24, not the 28th. Sorry for the typo. It's been corrected on Patreon.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes