Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Go cast your vote, this is some seriously contentious shit!

Would you like to see hair down there...

Would anyone like to see pubic hair on any of the girls, starting in Ch. 16 (not this one but the next), please vote yes or no. Lydia is off limits! :)

Also, feel free to comment on which ones, I'll take that into consideration!

Reactions: Walter Victor

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Would anyone like to see pubic hair on any of the girls, starting in Ch. 16 (not this one but the next), please vote yes or no. Lydia is off limits! :)

I think at least one should have a nice trim bush. It is weird when they are all 100% shaved.... to me

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I think at least one should have a nice trim bush. It is weird when they are all 100% shaved.... to me
Me too, I was thinking about doing maybe half of them. The ones I had in mind were. Brenda, Molly, Barb, Kayla, Angie, then the maybes were Mary and Audrey. I can't see Lydia, Sam or Shelly not being shaved.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Me too, I was thinking about doing maybe half of them. The ones I had in mind were. Brenda, Molly, Barb, Kayla, Angie, then the maybes were Mary and Audrey. I can't see Lydia, Sam or Shelly not being shaved.
My off the cuff thoughts were
Older women might not want to fool with it all the time (Brenda)

And the sexually inexperienced might not have been in the Habit (Audrey)

Reactions: Walter Victor

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I hope that if any of them do stop shaving completely they will at least keep it as neat as possible. Also IMO doing alternative renders isn't all that expensive, since it is literally just rendering again with a layer switched off, the posing and lighting wouldn't need repeating and it would only be for shots where it is visible anyway, so only a small percentage of renders.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I hope that if any of them do stop shaving completely they will at least keep it as neat as possible. Also IMO doing alternative renders isn't all that expensive, since it is literally just rendering again with a layer switched off, the posing and lighting wouldn't need repeating and it would only be for shots where it is visible anyway, so only a small percentage of renders.
We're still talking the time it takes to do (on average) 20 120 frame animations. I ain't spot rendering that many frames, plus on an animation it would likely look like crap. You go ahead and do it in your own game when you make one, or whoever else wants it can do that as well! :p It's either or.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Full on hair down there and hairy legs and/or armpits is just plain gross.
I'm not doing that, I'm not even going to do bush. Something like this would be the furthest I'd go. That would be the most drastic one, if you can even call it that.

I'd never go further than this. And yes I over lit it, just so there's no confusion.

1684460487579.png

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Meh, that's OK but I prefer shaved. Even so, I'd be Lydia's slave. She is by far hottest girl in game.
I prefer shaved too, but not everyone does. This is something I can actually compromise on, and have been asked about several times. By more than one patron.

So, I don't see why not.

Also, for the record, if that was real and put in front of me. I'd hit it without hesitation!

Another for the record. Lydia is off limits, she will stay shaved!

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
We're still talking the time it takes to do (on average) 20 120 frame animations. I ain't spot rendering that many frames, plus on an animation it would likely look like crap. You go ahead and do it in your own game when you make one, or whoever else wants it can do that as well! :p It's either or.
I don't understand what you mean by "on an animation it would likely look like crap". ??? Why would an animation be any different to a still?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I don't understand what you mean by "on an animation it would likely look like crap". ??? Why would an animation be any different to a still?
I'd really rather not go over the semantics of it. I neither have the time nor the energy. No offense to you whatsoever. I'm just not doing two sets of renders. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Quite common complaint from daz AVN devs is that it's a fucking nightmare to make pubic hair look good in all lighting especially with animations. The different angles and lighting fucks with it, it's not usually as simple as just overlaying some pubes onto an image or animation.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

The poll was 64% Yes to 36% No. So, that's not exactly unanimous. For this game, I will keep them as they are. But, just so there are no surprises, half the girls have pubic hair in the next game I'll be doing. I've already rigged the models. It's well groomed and not 70's bush or anything like that, mostly just landing strips, apart from one girl who has a triangle, so no worries.

Someone suggested doing a toggle, but that means two sets of renders (most importantly animations) for each girl that has pubic hair every time they get naked. And not only would that delay development, but it would take up a lot more space.

So again, One Day at a Time will stay the same, but the next game does have girls with pubic hair in it, unless I'd change my mind. But, right now I like them how I have them rigged.

I'll have a dev update for you guys on the 24th. Cheers!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

The poll was 64% Yes to 36% No. So, that's not exactly unanimous. For this game, I will keep them as they are. But, just so there are no surprises, half the girls have pubic hair in the next game I'll be doing. I've already rigged the models. It's well groomed and not 70's bush or anything like that, mostly just landing strips, apart from one girl who has a triangle, so no worries.

Someone suggested doing a toggle, but that means two sets of renders (most importantly animations) for each girl that has pubic hair every time they get naked. And not only would that delay development, but it would take up a lot more space.

So again, One Day at a Time will stay the same, but the next game does have girls with pubic hair in it, unless I'd change my mind. But, right now I like them how I have them rigged.

I'll have a dev update for you guys on the 24th. Cheers!
Too bad. But, it makes some sense to not introduce pubic hair to girls who have had none for 2/3 of the game.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
ch15_aptpreclub1_1.png

Looks like Lydia kept her promise to wear the denim outfit to the club!

Alright guys, I'm not gonna quote you a bunch of numbers. Other than to say I'm still banging away at the club scenes. We're over 2500 renders at this point and still going. So, I'm really glad I decided not to put the additional scene I was gonna put in this update.

The club stuff has been a blast to do so far, but it takes a lot of time. I expect to be working on that for at least another week. Then it's into testing, polishing the writing, fixing any renders I don't like, and all that.

If I had to ballpark a release window right now I'd say second part of June. But, I'll be able to give you an exact date on the 7th. Lot of stuff happening in this one. Not to mention a character who will be introduced for the relapse path. She's impossible to miss, so don't worry about that. The reason I mention her, is because she's hot, and I'm going to get questions about if you can sleep with her or not.

Well, yes you will be able to, but only on the relapse ending. I know when some of you see the model you'll be upset about that, because you don't wanna play the relapse ending, which I understand. But for those who do, I needed someone for that ending. As I've said before all the current girls will be sober at the end of the game. So that's why she's there.

That's it for now, I'll check back in with you guys in a couple of weeks on the 7th and give you a release date, it will be in June, for sure though! Oh, and I hope you like the renovations to the Patreon banner, I've actually redone all the GUI screens in the game, because it was time to.

As always, hope you are all doing well! Cheers!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Some new renders from Zoey Raven:
PBJ Promo.jpg

Thought I'd do something a little different this month, hope you like it!

Olivia Promo 3.jpg

This is my take on another render from Depraved Awakening.

Isobel Ninja.jpg

Thought I'd do something fun after I got done with my day yesterday!
I've to say Isobel looks like a potential new Waifu to me. I think I'll like ODAAT: The Production. But I'm not sure Isobel or Maeve could beat Lydia. But who knows? Keep it up, Zoey! It's nice work so far on the girls front.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes