Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Have a nice vacation and take care of yourself and your loved ones, Zoey!
Zoey Raven Self health and family come first

I have subbed before but I am not currently so my opinion is less relevant in the grand scheme.

But I do not see how anyone could deny you time to get right with yourself and do what you need to for family.

I wish you well
Thanks for the supportive comments I appreciate it.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I found this nice game Glowing Stones: Heroe's Awakening and was pleased to see this little shout out to Zoey Raven's work in there:

ODaaT shout out at Glowing Stones 1.png

ODaaT shout out at Glowing Stones 2.png

I love to see such things. Looks like the font used for the character names is the same as the one from the ODaaT logo too. But I'm not sure, although it looks similar to me.

BTW: I played this game today and can strongly recommend this work. Really nice graphics and the story started well to me and has much potential. The dev MoonlightDevCorp did a good job here.

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
I found this nice game Glowing Stones: Heroe's Awakening and was pleased to see this little shout out to Zoey Raven's work in there:

I love to see such things. Looks like the font used for the character names is the same as the one from the ODaaT logo too. But I'm not sure, although it looks similar to me.

BTW: I played this game today and can strongly recommend this work. Really nice graphics and the story started well to me and has much potential. The dev MoonlightDevCorp did a good job here.
Thanks a lot, and yes, it's a "wink-wink" to this amazing game ! :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1688667999068.png
something fun
1688668116890.png

One Day at a Time Season 2 Ch. 15c

Overview:
In One Day at a Time you will take the role of an active heroin addict.
You live with your girlfriend Lydia who is also an addict.​
Whatta life ... whatta hell of a life.

Reactions: xbinhoux
Apr 29, 2021
By any chance does anyone know if this game would be released on Steam anytime in future? Really such a good game, think people would be glad to support it there as well.

Also are there any public releases done by the dev for the game? The patreon page has a different version of game I reckon so I guess it must not have released as of now for the general public or maybe I am mistaken, dunno. Though yea really well done game by the dev; made me feel no hesitation to choose this type of story over quick faps anyday; would be equally interesting to see the buildup and the type of conclusion it gets.

Thanks for reading dev; best wishes for ahead:)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
By any chance does anyone know if this game would be released on Steam anytime in future?
That is very unlikely. Topic and content is too hard for Steam. You have to be a well-known dev, at best Triple-A, if you want to be approved with that topic by Steam. As an indie dev, I don't see much of a chance. The double standards of US-American companies are too strong.

Apr 29, 2021
That is very unlikely. Topic and content is too hard for Steam. You have to be a well-known dev, at best Triple-A, if you want to be approved with that topic by Steam. As an indie dev, I don't see much of a chance. The double standards of US-American companies are too strong.
That's a shame, also by any slight chance do you have any info on the public release, as I don't support the game on patreon(kinda prefer Steam for games), but yea I do wanna play the latest version so I think public release by the dev himself will be the preferred option

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's a shame, also by any slight chance do you have any info on the public release, as I don't support the game on patreon(kinda prefer Steam for games), but yea I do wanna play the latest version so I think public release by the dev himself will be the preferred option
There aren't any. Chapter 11 was the last public release, now we only get it once it leaks.

• Sad
Reactions: Master of Puppets

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Thanks for the supportive comments I appreciate it.
I have been living with permanent never damage from a back injury and suffer from neuropathy in my legs, with meds, it does get better. I had to watch both my parents get a divorce much sooner in life, I hope you and your dad can find a good place where you are both comfy at.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I see we got the latest release here. I'm so behind in games but this will have to skip the line and go to the top.

Still have to get my second Platinum on Stray before it leaves PS+ Extra, so my time has been spent on a console, not on the computer as much.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I see, thanks for clearing it up!
There is always Itch.io if you want to buy the game release in a similar manner to steam. Just a suggestion. I release it over there once it drops to the $3 tier or what I call (General Release) on Patreon. There is a link to my Itch.io page in the OP.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of One Day At A Time 0.11c And 0.15c with ShaddyModda walk through
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Gallery unlocked
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Notes:
This is the last port of season 1 so I've backed off the compression and reprocessed several times to get optimal image quality.
As a resault this is a 2Gb port.
Put your end of season special save/s in page 9 and I will move them for you at the beginning of next season.
Edit: Fixed the ending I buggered up.
Enjoy!
0.11c (Season 1)
Mega
0.15c(season 2)
Mega
Updated my Android port to season 2 v0.15c

Apr 29, 2021
There is always Itch.io if you want to buy the game release in a similar manner to steam. Just a suggestion. I release it over there once it drops to the $3 tier or what I call (General Release) on Patreon. There is a link to my Itch.io page in the OP.
Hey thanks that's a nice suggestion! Supporting such a game is really a novel act, this is one of those rare AVNs which actually is therapeutic and personally makes me care less about the fap part. Really well done and also I wish the break you're going to take for a few weeks goes well and you feel reinvigorated in every aspect.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes