Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
guys if your on barb dom path is mc dom or barb dom?
MC is Dom if you choose Dom, and Sub if you choose sub. That will only be one optional scene, likely in her ending. By optional I mean you can still choose normal sex if you're not into either, no matter if you got Sub or Dom points with her. There should be a description at the top of the PDF walkthough.

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

Inequidy

Sep 25, 2018
Just keep going back to meetings. Like the old timers say. As long as you're still breathing you've got a chance. Take it moment by moment and hit the pillow sober at night. Message me if you even need any support.
Thank you. I appreciate the olive branch.

I have an incredible support network. And I know I can get back to it the times I stumble. Part of me had just lost a bit of faith, but playing this reminded me of what it means to be an addict, and that I am responsible for my own choices. I'm going to a meeting today.

Your game has already made a difference to me, and I don't imagine I am the only one. Thank you. You've actually made a straight up story that people fap to that talks to people who need help with sobriety. I imagine you are a very awesome complex person :)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another new-game preview image from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another GUI Image, this is Isobel...

She's happy to meet you, and before someone says her name is spelled wrong. It's the Scottish spelling, used on purpose! Because I've always liked it that way.

Back to setting up scenes for Ch. 15!

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you. I appreciate the olive branch.

I have an incredible support network. And I know I can get back to it the times I stumble. Part of me had just lost a bit of faith, but playing this reminded me of what it means to be an addict, and that I am responsible for my own choices. I'm going to a meeting today.

Your game has already made a difference to me, and I don't imagine I am the only one. Thank you. You've actually made a straight up story that people fap to that talks to people who need help with sobriety. I imagine you are a very awesome complex person :)
Being an addict has also its positive aspects ;)

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
I noticed that, although I've always chosen options for remaining addict, at some point in the game the MC decides to try to get clean. Is it a bug or will the MC forcely quit addiction?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I noticed that, although I've always chosen options for remaining addict, at some point in the game the MC decides to try to get clean. Is it a bug or will the MC forcely quit addiction?
He didn't want to have it go where someone who doesn't get sober eventually ends up.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That is not a bug, it is the developer's intent. The developer has always insisted that the MC and ALL the girls will be clean at the end of the game. You can get relapses, but that's it.

As a recovered addict, the developer does not want to tell a story about an MC who ultimately failed in his recovery (in any of the possible outcomes).

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Failing means death, homelessness or many years in prison when someone is on the path the MC is on. He sure didn't want a homeless MC who ODs or Lydia and the girls ending up prostitutes. He wanted them seeing a bottom but not that bad a bottom.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Failing means death, homelessness or many years in prison when someone is on the path the MC is on. He sure didn't want a homeless MC who ODs or Lydia and the girls ending up prostitutes. He wanted them seeing a bottom but not that bad a bottom.
That just about describes it perfectly, we say in the rooms, the only outcomes other than sobriety are jails, institutions, and death.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of One Day At A Time 0.11c And 0.14 with ShaddyModda walk through
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Gallery unlocked
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Notes:
This is the last port of season 1 so I've backed off the compression and reprocessed several times to get optimal image quality.
As a resault this is a 2Gb port.
Put your end of season special save/s in page 9 and I will move them for you at the beginning of next season.
Edit: Fixed the ending I buggered up.
Enjoy!
0.11c (Season 1)
Mega
0.14c(season 2)
Note: I've made some changes that have improved image quality.
Mega
Updated my Unofficial Android port to Season 2 14c

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
That is not a bug, it is the developer's intent. The developer has always insisted that the MC and ALL the girls will be clean at the end of the game. You can get relapses, but that's it.

As a recovered addict, the developer does not want to tell a story about an MC who ultimately failed in his recovery (in any of the possible outcomes).
Thats too bad, I think a bad ending would work perfectly for this game, alongside with a redemption story.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Realistically does Lydia's dad ever actually appear as an in game character model? I feel like he popped up for a scene but I can't remember. If not someone with WAY too much time on their hands could do a partial rewrite where Lydia and MC have the same dad in prison and MC and Lydia are living in an apartment owned by Lydia's mom.
Yes, I've spent way too much time thinking about this. No, I don't think it's a good idea or in any way improves the narrative. Yes, I'm very surprised no one has actually done it regardless.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Huh. I feel like by the time someone's dedicated that much time effort into such an incredibly stupid idea as what I said they could just black screen that scene.
Thanks for answering that though
I just answered your question. It took me one minute to get this picture and a second minute to answer. I'm sick in bed at home right now and I'm bored. So I can also invest two minutes to answer something like that. The main thing is that time is running out.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hmm, something a bit more sophisticated than simple name/title changes would be nice. Like the total incest overhaul of Where The Heart Lies (not just title changes but text/dialogue wherever they are in a render or referred to and story adjusted where necessary).
Well, buddy, looks like a nice job to do. Since you are the one who has the greatest interest in it, this would be a job that you can best do to your satisfaction. Here you can find UnRen and 's Visual Studio Code. That's all you need to make an incest mod or just a patch. Of course you can also do without VSC if you prefer to use a simple text editor or something like , , or . There are many other alternatives. Just in case you are not satisfied with these offers. I personally think VSC is the best. If you need help, documentation on the Ren'Py language is available . Good luck and I'm looking forward to playing the patch or the mod. Although I firmly believe that it would destroy the story and not improve it. But you never know and maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Realistically does Lydia's dad ever actually appear as an in game character model? I feel like he popped up for a scene but I can't remember. If not someone with WAY too much time on their hands could do a partial rewrite where Lydia and MC have the same dad in prison and MC and Lydia are living in an apartment owned by Lydia's mom.
Yes, I've spent way too much time thinking about this. No, I don't think it's a good idea or in any way improves the narrative. Yes, I'm very surprised no one has actually done it regardless.
Frankly an Ipatch would make absolutely no sense in the context of this game, and would take significant rewrites. That I would certainly not sanction, but you are all of course welcome to do what you'd like. I'd never discourage anyone from modding something. It's just gonna be labeled as extremely unofficial.

Now the next game I do, you'll be able to choose a nickname for 2 characters, and I'll leave it at that.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
This is NOT just another stick flick, the sex scenes are secondary and a nice addition to the actual story being told.
There's plenty of other games out there that are already written in "family friendly" format if that's all you're after.
This VN stands out from those as the point of it is the story of recovery, not conquer as many chicks as you can.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes