Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
That's a great idea, we can definitely consider it! ONS could work well as a wrapped little short story on a marketplace like Steam.
Let us know if you are going to release it on Steam so that at least a few of us can wishlist it once a store page has been set. Apparently more people wishlisting it means that Steam will be more likely to promote it when it's actually released on the platform. Several other devs have done this before their games/VNs have released, and it's helped them get some extra attention and sales (y)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No animations and only a 1 or 2 sexual pose and the ONS is very short only 1 round, it would haven been hot if they banged all night , such a shame that renders are very beautiful with a decent plot, this left me hanging

Sep 16, 2019
Hey JuniorTheJunior . Nice VN, well executed with both writing and art. That being said, and I know it's all too easy for others to criticize without being able to do better themselves, so please take this as a constructive comment. Some editing is still required to make this as sharp as it can be as there are still some typos that ever so slightly detract. If I might suggest, perhaps ask someone to proof for you as it's always difficult to see your own errors once you've read it yourself so many times. Yes, I know I'm being niggly, but you've obviously worked hard to create quality and it would only take a small effort to give it a final polish. Good luck with future endeavors, I'm looking forward to seeing more work from you :) (y) .

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuniorTheJunior
Feb 10, 2022
Hey JuniorTheJunior . Nice VN, well executed with both writing and art. That being said, and I know it's all too easy for others to criticize without being able to do better themselves, so please take this as a constructive comment. Some editing is still required to make this as sharp as it can be as there are still some typos that ever so slightly detract. If I might suggest, perhaps ask someone to proof for you as it's always difficult to see your own errors once you've read it yourself so many times. Yes, I know I'm being niggly, but you've obviously worked hard to create quality and it would only take a small effort to give it a final polish. Good luck with future endeavors, I'm looking forward to seeing more work from you :) (y) .
Hey there,
Thank you for pointing this out! You're right, you read and play through the game so many times, it becomes difficult to spot errors - we (me and Arisushi, the writer of ONS) went through the script one last time before the release to fix anything that stood out to us, and still a few got through!
We may release a 1.0.1 version with the fixes, hopefully it doesn't take too much out of the experience for you and others for the time being.

Sep 16, 2019
Hey there,
Thank you for pointing this out! You're right, you read and play through the game so many times, it becomes difficult to spot errors - we (me and Arisushi, the writer of ONS) went through the script one last time before the release to fix anything that stood out to us, and still a few got through!
We may release a 1.0.1 version with the fixes, hopefully it doesn't take too much out of the experience for you and others for the time being.
Slight immersion breakers but few and far between, still worthy of praise ;)

• Red Heart

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
From the previews the renders look really great, but it seems that you are exceeding with that color filter. The faces and skins look so orange

View attachment 1704801

Just drop the orange color saturation in photoshop and everything improves.
View attachment 1704884

View attachment 1704890

Better or not?
Good info :)

Exposure also needs to be reduced, he/she can create a template suitable for all of the renders using lightroom and apply it to all of them at the same time.

Feb 10, 2022
Good info :)

Exposure also needs to be reduced, he/she can create a template suitable for all of the renders using lightroom and apply it to all of them at the same time.
Every scene has a different tone and mood, applying the same Lightroom preset to all renders (even if just the exposure) would be detrimental to what is supposed to be conveyed in the shot. Thanks for the heads-up, though! (y)

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Salut, très beau jeu.
Voici la traduction en français

Hi, very nice game.
Here is the translation in French

• Red Heart

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
Thank you very much!
I actually feel so sorry that the story couldn't be continued as you expected.

The artwork, the story flow and plot are amazing. I have no idea why this short introduction of the game couldn't be promoted that more people coming to this thread (at least) to appreciate your over-a-year devotion.

Feb 10, 2022
I actually feel so sorry that the story couldn't be continued as you expected.

The artwork, the story flow and plot are amazing. I have no idea why this short introduction of the game couldn't be promoted that more people coming to this thread (at least) to appreciate your over-a-year devotion.
Thank you very much! We were just as sad for having to say goodbye to the story of David and Elena. Alas, even with the promotions (that we do agree we probably could've done more of) we just didn't receive a great amount of financial support for ONS.

Glad that you still had an enjoyable experience playing, though!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes