heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
hello, currently the tags do not correspond at all with the game, this will not work in your favor, you must put only the tags present in the game and add the new ones one by one, and delete the VN tag and add the Sandbox tag ASAP
because many like me don't like Sandbox type games and I just wasted my time with your game

you can't advance the animations with the click, the transitions are too long, there are some freezes before the animations, the game window is too full and not ergonomic, it's a bit overloaded on the screen

ps: people here don't like paywalls, it's never a good idea to do that, it always ends up with the tag abandoned

I tried, it pissed me off, I'm out of here i hate sandbox games !!!

good luck to you and your game

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, not sure why but I can't clean kitchen in Café anymore. I re-DL'd the shower fix from Mega.

Also, event dialogue needs to have at least a second option after initial time, like meeting customers or any other repeating event. See the first time 20 times is boring and removes the slim realism.

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
ScriptError: could not find label 'eric_morning_shower'. ...When you try to take a shower at Eric's apartment....

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
" Will their love survive these changes in Pearl's life? " I sure fucking hope not, get out of there Eric. No whore is worth that.

Also the fucking tag salad, are half these in this shit? I ain't gonna touch this to check lmao

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Trying to open the Fairy World closes the game. Says its not found. I get this in Notepad:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'fairy_world'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\OutofPubertyReimagendPublicVersion-Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\OutofPubertyReimagendPublicVersion-Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\OutofPubertyReimagendPublicVersion-Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\OutofPubertyReimagendPublicVersion-Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/screen/Phone/Home/phone_pearl.rpyc", line 9, in script
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\OutofPubertyReimagendPublicVersion-Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Out of Puberty Reimagend Public Verison Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion
Mon May 8 23:53:40 2023

Er, this doesn't show anything important about my computer does it?

Last edited:
Reactions: FluffyStudio

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
hello, currently the tags do not correspond at all with the game, this will not work in your favor, you must put only the tags present in the game and add the new ones one by one, and delete the VN tag and add the Sandbox tag ASAP
because many like me don't like Sandbox type games and I just wasted my time with your game

you can't advance the animations with the click, the transitions are too long, there are some freezes before the animations, the game window is too full and not ergonomic, it's a bit overloaded on the screen

ps: people here don't like paywalls, it's never a good idea to do that, it always ends up with the tag abandoned

I tried, it pissed me off, I'm out of here i hate sandbox games !!!

good luck to you and your game
agreed.
this developers putting too much work into paywall for v0.0001 unfinished game.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Trying to open the Fairy World closes the game. Says its not found. I get this in Notepad:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\OutofPubertyReimagendPublicVersion-Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\OutofPubertyReimagendPublicVersion-Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\OutofPubertyReimagendPublicVersion-Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\OutofPubertyReimagendPublicVersion-Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/screen/Phone/Home/phone_pearl.rpyc", line 9, in script
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\OutofPubertyReimagendPublicVersion-Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Out of Puberty Reimagend Public Verison Chapter1_ACT1_PublicVersion
Mon May 8 23:53:40 2023

Er, this doesn't show anything important about my computer does it?
Fixed. Again fix is available via the mega Link. or just here

Reactions: linus.quotes
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes