Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Can't seem to be able to play the game after extracting (using 7z). When I open it it gives me 3 small windows of gibberish then black screen and I have to close it.

I'm 100 % sure it was well extracted and I'm using japanese locals (as I've been doing for 3 years now since I'm a total pervert that played most of the games here), and it's the first time it does that to me so I really have no idea what to do.

Suprovski

Jun 21, 2020
Make sure you guys are redoing the extraction/unzipping process with Japanese Locale. The questions marks indicate that this is 100% an issue with your locale. Local emulators don't work for every game. Sometimes the only choice you have is to switch locales on your system.
Eventually it worked for me now!
I can't say for sure if the extraction in correct locale did it, but it was for sure also related to a beta compatibility mode which was activated for me in the change system locale menu.
Thanks for the help and much success to all which are still struggling.

orouto

Sep 4, 2017
Eventually it worked for me now!
I can't say for sure if the extraction in correct locale did it, but it was for sure also related to a beta compatibility mode which was activated for me in the change system locale menu.
Thanks for the help and much success to all which are still struggling.
Great. I guess we will need a FAQ in the main post to include these fixes with Locale Emulator. People simply don't read the conversation and ask the same questions.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
How do I run this? I am trying from a new PC and I changed the system locale to Japanese as well as the format, even changed the time zone to Tokyo haha, but when i run the exe it shows unrecognizable symbols in a pop up window pointing at 母娘乱館.ain
The japanese symbols replaced by black squares with a question mark.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Make sure you guys are redoing the extraction/unzipping process with Japanese Locale. The questions marks indicate that this is 100% an issue with your locale. Local emulators don't work for every game. Sometimes the only choice you have is to switch locales on your system.
Ah. Thanks, this should go in the OP imho

EDIT: actually, doesn't work yet, but at this point I'm deleting the files and restoring back my locale.

Last edited:

noname1378

Jan 22, 2019
is there no ending scene for ririko after the credit or did i do something wrong?
This game is really impossible to 100% without a guide, there are too many hidden event for a "map movement" game. Although tsumamigui 3 is already an improvement, wish it would be more simple like those from Bishop

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
So I've decided to translate/partially rewrite the scene collection routes from the original source (source link can be found in the walkthrough file) I've been following. The source itself has several mistakes throughout so it would have been corrected after the rewrite, ie. wrong location labels and scene collections. Granted I've been toiling around with the formatting and there's a lot of typing and copy/pasting codes so the walkthrough might have issues, do let me know so that I can correct them. As for improving the walkthrough, I might redo it at some point if I find the time to go through all the routes again but for now this will be the final version with maybe minor fixes moving forward.

The walkthrough is in HTML file, so extract and open with your browser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This might get a bit of time to get used to if you are not familiar with Seiya-Saiga guides since I pretty much just ripped their HTML formatting and moved things around; I find the checkboxes quite nice to keep track of progress.

Enjoy the story, dazedanon did a fantastic job in translating this, much appreciated.

Last edited:

noname1378

Jan 22, 2019
So I've decided to translate/partially rewrite the scene collection routes from the original source (source link can be found in the walkthrough file) I've been following. The source itself has several mistakes throughout so it would have been corrected after the rewrite, ie. wrong location labels and scene collections. Granted I've been toiling around with the formatting and there's a lot of typing and copy/pasting codes so the walkthrough might have issues, do let me know so that I can correct them. As for improving the walkthrough, I might redo it at some point if I find the time to go through all the routes again but for now this will be the final version with maybe minor fixes moving forward.
thank you so much this. I assume that any (?) event that not in harem route will only trigger enemy and should be avoid? Or do you have a list of those event?

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
thank you so much this. I assume that any (?) event that not in harem route will only trigger enemy and should be avoid? Or do you have a list of those event?
If you want a pure harem route, that is not focused on collecting scenes from NTR routes at all, I wrote one for myself while translating a JP guide using a minimal NTR Harem route.

You won't get all CGs, for example, some of Kyouko's scenes are missing but it worked very well for me.

As a sidenote, I'm so glad this game got a proper translation, I played it ages ago and beat it when there was only a translation for the intro (5 first days). It's very nice to understand the twists completely.

I really gotta replay Tsumamigui 3 as well, seeing as it's also properly translated now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes