Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
felicia can get maximum 6

veronica can get maximum 4 (from only 1 choice)

rosalind can get maximum 5 if you do it yourself, so you can control to get less

rosalind get automatic 5 if you let Ian do it

So if you want Veronica to win the competition week, you can't let Ian do Rosalind
and if i want veronica to win what about felicia ?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
if you want veronica to win competition, then you need to get felicia and rosalind at 4 points maximum

In the events of tie, Veronica win over the other 2.

For rosalind, to be maximum 4 points, you have to do the scene yourself.
Passing the scene to Ian is automatic 5 points.

Reactions: selberdreher

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
if you want veronica to win competition, then you need to get felicia and rosalind at 4 points maximum

In the events of tie, Veronica win over the other 2.

For rosalind, to be maximum 4 points, you have to do the scene yourself.
Passing the scene to Ian is automatic 5 points.
There is no passing it off to Ian, it's a choice, but not one that should ever be made. ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Make Felicia's exhibition more tame in this case. I don't remember the exact choices right now but you can but you can either save and go with your guts or check the walkthrough mod.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
this has some of the best written dialogues I've found in a game like this ever!
I mean; a certain dinner with a certain Felicia Ford - holy cow!
she went from sex-crazed bitch to sophisticated, educated philosopher in a heartbeat. impressive writing there!
all sorts of personalities - this game is so much more than it seams at first glance.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Question... How many group sex scenes are there with the carnations? Hana hasn't had any that I recall (or sex at all), and not including Vic in the discussion. Someone mentioned a 3-some with Rose, Edwin and Ian but I apparently picked the alternate options and did not see that.

Anyone have a count? I vaguely recall an almost one with Felicia and Ian before the contest started but can't remember any others.

Reactions: selberdreher

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Question... How many group sex scenes are there with the carnations? Hana hasn't had any that I recall (or sex at all), and not including Vic in the discussion. Someone mentioned a 3-some with Rose, Edwin and Ian but I apparently picked the alternate options and did not see that.

Anyone have a count? I vaguely recall an almost one with Felicia and Ian before the contest started but can't remember any others.
It depends a bit on what you would define as 'sex' and 'group'. Personally i don't follow the 'Bill Clinton' definition of sex, in my book Hana can have sex with Edwin atleast two times iirc (didn't happen in my playthrough, though).

If you strictly confine sex to the penetrative kind, or restrict your definition even more to the vaginal and anal sex involving a penis, there was none.
Defining 'group' as more than two would include threesomes, although it seems like usually a 'group' is considered to be bigger than three participants.
No carnation had group sex so far in this strict sense (like explicitly covered in game, because i am quite sure Felicia could already have some experience in that field in her personal history, like college days threesomes or foursomes).

The potential Rosie x Edwin x Ian threesome (if you chose this route) is still pending, so you haven't missed it (yet).

My personal definition of sex includes a wider array of sexual activities, and if you would follow my definition, we had to count the bukkake punishment for the looser carnation of the first exhibition. Which means atleast one of them has undergone ingame group action.

An even broader definition could include any public sexual activity, because it would count viewers of an exhibitionistic act as participants. If a couple frequents a swinger club without engaging with someone else, they are looking for this experience. Obviously all carnations would have had group sex then, if we would follow this very broad definition.

So depending on your personal definition there were zero or one or alot group sex scenes with the carnations.

Edit:
Just checked F95ZONE tags, the group sex tag is defined by [Sex act involving 3 or more people] .
My personal definition is more along the lines of threesome, foursome (strictly for MMxFF; MFFF or FMMM would be already group sex) and (since i never heard the term fivesome or sixsome) group sex.

Defining what exactly sex is, is obviously complicated and the boundaries are blurry. Personally i tend to set the bar quite low.
I believe one could call a handjob given by your significant other during a worldcup game on TV as sex, double that if it was a HJ given during a family dinner on thanksgiving, whereas the same activity reluctantly given as substitution for actual intercourse in your bedroom would not count as sex.
Perhaps you catch my drift.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozygator

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Is it good to keep Hana anger points low?
Nobody knows yet in which way Hanas anger will affect her path, so there is sadly no good answer to your question.
However there is a short comment about it from the Dev which probably helps you a bit:
Without giving too much away, anger will ultimately contextualize her relationship with the club and how she processes her circumstances. I know that's vague, but it's meant to be. Consider if she should be angry about her father forcing her into this and if anger can ever be a positive thing - and hope the dunce writing the story came to the same conclusions.

Reactions: GaRbS and Axeleen

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In that case anger could be a positive thing. Maybe a signal Hana isn't going to just shut up and accept all the shady and shitty things that happen inside when she finally get her part of the "club".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How is that a positive thing? :Kappa:
I consider her not turning similar to her father or Kathleen a positive thing. August sees those women just as a mean to produce more money while Kathleen as a outlet to whatever sadistic perversion makes her wet that week. Both don't really care about the well being of the women apart from stopping them of completing their goals.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In that case anger could be a positive thing. Maybe a signal Hana isn't going to just shut up and accept all the shady and shitty things that happen inside when she finally get her part of the "club".
Hana currently even at low anger is very aware what is going wrong in the Club, knows rather well what kind of a person she is, it is doubtful that she could turn out bad without major intervention by others.
So I see this anger with two eyes. A bit anger might be positive, keeping her from getting "sedated", but more or high anger can never be a good thing! Anger and hate have the tendency to eat you from the inside in most cases. That would hardly a good outcome for Hana.
So I try to keep her anger low and to lower it even more. As long as we do not push her towards corruption, no or low anger is very much preferable. Especially since a low anger Hana could make reforms of PC by going through August and their recovering relationship.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes