Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Une inspiration de The Headmaster au niveau des personnages, notamment les filles et le personnage principal, cela ne me dérange pas étant donné que vous vous inspirez d'un des meilleurs jeu Renpy pour adulte.

An inspiration from The Headmaster in terms of the characters, especially the girls and the main character, I don't mind since you are inspired by one of the best Renpy games for adults.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Une inspiration de The Headmaster au niveau des personnages, notamment les filles et le personnage principal, cela ne me dérange pas étant donné que vous vous inspirez d'un des meilleurs jeu Renpy pour adulte.

An inspiration from The Headmaster in terms of the characters, especially the girls and the main character, I don't mind since you are inspired by one of the best Renpy games for adults.
Both are are good in their own respect, but I feel like Edwin and the Headmaster are pretty different characters. Obviously they're nearly twins physically, but I think that's the result of limited options for male models in Honey Select. While Edwin and the Headmaster both volunteered themselves into their situations, Edwin was reluctant and required incentivizing to take part. The Headmaster, on the other hand, independently developed his worldview that what he's doing is right and just. There is moral debate in the Headmaster, but it's really just him snuffing out his subconscious moral dilemma. Edwin seems more self-aware and considers the implications of what's happening both inside and outside his mind. Edwin and Pale Carnations as a whole seem more grounded, more realistic, and less silly than anything in The Headmaster. I like both games, but to me The Headmaster is A-tier, while PC is S-tier.

Reactions: realpolitik

camube

Jun 4, 2022
pretty long

And it's covered enough grounds that the story is already moving forward. It's not "early" in the story anymore, which is great!!

Reactions: michaelstvincent

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
how many path / routes in the game ?
and is this one girl game or a harem game ?
and how many saves should i do ?

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
It's not a harem game, but there is a lot of varied sex, as for LI's it appears to me that one route would be solo and another may include others, based on a conversation you have with the LI at the start of her actual path. Any other routes are not yet clear to me, due to the nature of the MC's relationship with the women.

Micsammi

Sep 2, 2022
how many path / routes in the game ?
and is this one girl game or a harem game ?
and how many saves should i do ?
I do save before evry events.. just in case.
ther are a few path, but in general you can get almost all scenes.
it's kinda harem, but you acutally cant call it harem.. (if you know what im sayin)
but its definately worth a trial. it's so far one of my favorite game, with my personal rating of SSS+++ (highest)
it's a well made vn.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
what does toughness do ? does that mean how dom or sub i am ?
It's a rough estimate how callous you are, part of it can be interpreted as dominant.
There are a few events and scenes (like 3 or 4) gated by the toughness stat, but mainly it's for flavor text. A high toughness Edwin has much harsher thoughts in some scenes.

Reactions: ename144

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
I do save before evry events.. just in case.
ther are a few path, but in general you can get almost all scenes.
it's kinda harem, but you acutally cant call it harem.. (if you know what im sayin)
but its definately worth a trial. it's so far one of my favorite game, with my personal rating of SSS+++ (highest)
it's a well made vn.
thanks for your answer
and can you tell me how can i make felicia and rosalinda and veronica for each girl to win Week 2 Exhibition ?

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
thanks for your answer
and can you tell me how can i make felicia and rosalinda and veronica for each girl to win Week 2 Exhibition ?
A step for step guide would be too extensive, i'd like to point you towards the walkthroughs for that.

In general, iirc, there are three victory points to be gained for the 2nd exhibition, one point gets the winner of the pre-exhibition photo session, in which Felicia has a slight advantage, but you can recommend one to Kathleen, thus tipping the balance towards your favoured outcome. The second point awarded by Hana is set per default for Rosalind. So if Rosie has won the pre-exhibition point, she already has won the exhibition.
The third point is awarded by Kathleen during the exhibition, so choosing actions she may want to see will will add to her inclination to give that point to a specific carnation. You need to experiment a bit, or refer to the walkthroughs.

Basically
Rosie needs to get the pre-exhib OR Kathleens point to win
Feli needs to get the pre-exhib AND Kathleens point to win
Vero needs to get the pre-exhib AND Kathleens point to win
If there is a draw, all three loose.

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
A step for step guide would be too extensive, i'd like to point you towards the walkthroughs for that.

In general, iirc, there are three victory points to be gained for the 2nd exhibition, one point gets the winner of the pre-exhibition photo session, in which Felicia has a slight advantage, but you can recommend one to Kathleen, thus tipping the balance towards your favoured outcome. The second point awarded by Hana is set per default for Rosalind. So if Rosie has won the pre-exhibition point, she already has won the exhibition.
The third point is awarded by Kathleen during the exhibition, so choosing actions she may want to see will will add to her inclination to give that point to a specific carnation. You need to experiment a bit, or refer to the walkthroughs.

Basically
Rosie needs to get the pre-exhib OR Kathleens point to win
Feli needs to get the pre-exhib AND Kathleens point to win
Vero needs to get the pre-exhib AND Kathleens point to win
If there is a draw, all three loose.
can you please tell me how many points in total will eacg girl get at max ?
i mean to make felicia or rosie or vero win 2nd exhibition how many points should i get for each one ?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can you please tell me how many points in total will eacg girl get at max ?
i mean to make felicia or rosie or vero win 2nd exhibition how many points should i get for each one ?
felicia can get maximum 6

veronica can get maximum 4 (from only 1 choice)

rosalind can get maximum 5 if you do it yourself, so you can control to get less

rosalind get automatic 5 if you let Ian do it

So if you want Veronica to win the competition week, you can't let Ian do Rosalind

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes