Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This *entirely small update, which is currently up to like 50 animations, constitutes the Sunday after the exhibition.

...so 1 day. :KEK:
Going by your posts, I estimated the weekend, since you pointed on the Sunday events in special, maybe up to half a week, if large. I am looking forward to it, even more since it must be packed if covering just the rest of the weekend! :)

Reactions: anomkarsa

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
can anyone spoil the last update? I missed it and cant find any spoiler on it and cant play atm
Well it was exhibition night. The game format made it easier for Rosalind to emerge as the winner of the second weekend (it is still possible but harder to nudge things and make the other two win).
Veronica got severely humilliated by Kathleen who made her have a panic attack (from arachnophobia) in front of everyone and then proceeded to pretty much rape her using a strapon. She deserved the hug afterwards (only a monster wouldn't hug her there :)).
Kathleen plans for Felicia failed since she tried to out do the blonde's libido. Which makes me think she will likely change tactic next exhibition, just like she did with Veronica. :oops:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Kathleen plans for Felicia failed since she tried to out do the blonde's libido. Which makes me think she will likely change tactic next exhibition, just like she did with Veronica. :oops:
Can see that as a possible scenario for the 3rd exhibition as well. But Kat failed not only against Felicia´s libido, but also against her personality. Kath made the understandable, but faulty big city inhabitant assumption that Feli is one of those fleeing her quaint little provincial home city as fast and soon as she could, leaving everyone behind. But Felicia is not standard in many ways, she still has regular contact with home.

starkj

May 17, 2022
True, Hana is bae and best girl if you dont want to deal with the carnation stuff or ntr your friend.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can see that as a possible scenario for the 3rd exhibition as well. But Kat failed not only against Felicia´s libido, but also against her personality. Kath made the understandable, but faulty big city inhabitant assumption that Feli is one of those fleeing her quaint little provincial home city as fast and soon as she could, leaving everyone behind. But Felicia is not standard in many ways, she still has regular contact with home.
Yeah. Felicia is both insaciable and also didn't cut ties with her family. So Kath couldn't break and make her feel ashamed like that.
So i bet Kathleen will take a more thorough look into the blonde's past for the next weekend event to see what she really wants.

I don't hug people I peed on.
youre-a-monster-cookie.gif
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
New Dev Diary today!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TD and GIL have created 161 static images, a whopping 36 animations and 9243 words in the 4 weeks since our last diary, an average of ~40 statics, 9 animations (!), and 2300 words per week. Overall, we are now cruising at a rate of roughly 91 statics, 4.3 animations and 2260 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 1 began. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, the static image rate dropped off this week, but animations surged to among the highest recorded rates. The real question is what the effective target numbers should be. Using Chapter 3 Update 1 as a baseline suggests we'd be done with animations but still a month or so away from completing the statics. But from what TD said it sounds more like the new update will be more animation heavy, so it's possible the static rate dropped because they're nearly done and it mostly animations and programming left to finish.

Basically, there isn't much precedent for Ch4 Up1 so we'll just have to rely on TD's estimates. Since TD thinks we're still a diary cycle away from release, mid-October is probably the earliest likely release. Hopefully it won't be too much longer because I'm eager to see what Sunday has in store for us, but however long it takes I'm sure it will be worth it. I'm not a big fan of zombie movies (which, based on the preview, the MC will presumably be watching with either Ian or Hana), but I am a fan of seeing him interact with both of those characters (to say nothing of Mina, Veronica or Victoria). As long as those shiny new animations don't involve the living dead slowly shuffling after some hapless victim we'll be good. :p

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes