Apr 8, 2018
AG? Where is it from? Not the meme but the original stuff, anybody knows?
After closer inspection it's actually not from AG(Atarashii Gakkou) lol whoops. The girl in the image bares a really striking resemblance of a girl from AG literally same hairstyle. I believe the image/meme is from a drama show called "Koi ni Mudaguchi" that's just from me reverse image searching.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
New Dev Diary today!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey there thanks for all of these charts since you've begun doing it, that's really great.

One thought though: simply displaying the mere total for each past update is of very little comparative information when you don't take into account the time spent for each one. However, showing instead the evolution curve for past updates with regards to time just like you're doing for the current update would be far more relevant and interesting to compare with. And the good thing is you've already got this data since you already did all this for past updates. You would just need to offset the timeframe to the same starting date as the current one and there you go, we've got an actual relevant visual comparison with past updates to estimate the relative progress of the current update !

I would be really grateful if you could do this in the future. In any case, thanks again for these charts, they are interesting either way :).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hey there thanks for all of these charts since you've begun doing it, that's really great.

One thought though: simply displaying the mere total for each past update is of very little comparative information when you don't take into account the time spent for each one. However, showing instead the evolution curve for past updates with regards to time just like you're doing for the current update would be far more relevant and interesting to compare with. And the good thing is you've already got this data since you already did all this for past updates. You would just need to offset the timeframe to the same starting date as the current one and there you go, we've got an actual relevant visual comparison with past updates to estimate the relative progress of the current update !

I would be really grateful if you could do this in the future. In any case, thanks again for these charts, they are interesting either way :).
It's not normally my thing; I started my charts with BaDIK and over there another poster usually handles the historical perspective. You're right the data exists, though. There are a few potential minor caveats since this isn't quite how the sheet was set up, but this should be more or less accurate:
I don't have data prior to Chapter 3 Update 1, and obviously there's no historical data for Words in the earlier chapters. But hopefully this will scratch the itch well enough. :)

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Devs not posting on patreon about update or any progression info anymore why?
We make a post every week with either a developer diary, preview image, or bonus image. Our last dev diary detailing our progression was posted just short of two weeks ago. We've slowed down on the frequency of developer diaries this update cycle (from every other week to every 3 weeks) since we don't usually have anything more to report other than the numbers going up.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
We make a post every week with either a developer diary, preview image, or bonus image. Our last dev diary detailing our progression was posted just short of two weeks ago. We've slowed down on the frequency of developer diaries this update cycle (from every other week to every 3 weeks) since we don't usually have anything more to report other than the numbers going up.
Thank you for the answer,i checked the patreon but i mightve missed the post

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Looks like there's a brand new dev diary today!
Let's see... In the last 14 days TD and GIL have completed 191 pictures, 7 animations , and 4424 words, an average of ~95 static pictures, 3.5 animations and 2212 words per week. Overall they are now averaging roughly 322 statics, 4.2 animations and 2252 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 1 began. We also learned there will be approximately 200 more static pictures to finish the update (possibly a bit more). Here are the charts:
As you can see, we're 2-3 weeks away from hitting GIL's target for static images at the present pace; my guess is it will be closer to two if animations are mostly complete. We need to add 1-2 weeks to playtest the update once it's complete, but even with that we seem to be well positioned for an October release from the art point of view. The big question mark is words; we don't have much of a baseline (since they've never been tracked before), and there could be a slowdown if TD isn't feeling well. (Hope you feel better soon, TD!)

It sounds like we're in the home stretch and now it's a question of how rugged the terrain will be. We'll keep our fingers crossed for a nice, smooth path to the finish line!

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
No need to ask about NTR or sharing on this one the overview covers both those questions lol Li works in a brothel pretty much covers it. lol

Dart48

May 23, 2022
Had to work out a PC failure so I ended up losing all my progress. I think I'll wait for another big update (can't remember which version I had, it's been a while).

Also, Hana #1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DirtyMario and Ale3
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes