TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
there is something about Pale Carnations that I can't look past, and... I did a search on this thread, and no one seemed to have mentioned it before. So I'm curious, is it just me, or does this feel like a very Japanese sorta cast placed in a very American environment?

I've watched my fair share of anime, read manga's, and even played those old school AVN (Xchange... aah, memories). A lot of those Japanese tropes seem to come back here: large bossoms, slightly exagerated emotional expressions, The Cutesy character (Mina with lots of pink), the badass one (Hanna with lots of blacks), unusual hair colours, women have large eyes and so on.

all male characters also kinda look Japanese and Asian. It doesn't bother me, it just made me curious. I was initially wondering if this was a Japanese game being translated (but it's not, that much I understood), or simply a choice of 3D characters.

That being said, I really appreciate the depths of all characters who on surface can strike as stereotypical and then quickly are fleshed out.
The primary inspiration for this project was , but my whole frame of reference when it comes to visual novels is built upon eroge in general. I've played a lot of them, over a rather long time, so you can attribute some of the conventional elements to that.

As for the appearance of the characters, as someone said, that's likely because the tool used is a Japanese-made poser addon for another H-game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
has she said somewhere why she finds him scary?
Currently no, at least if I have not missed it. But I know that we should not take her feeling lightly.

you are right. kat might be doing it in secret to gain the favor of abel without chuck+aug knowing about it. but why would abel not just ask chuck+aug in the first place if they would likely sanction it?
if abel just wants to establish experiments there he could do it simultaneously while the club still exists, if chuck+aug had no problems with that. he wouldnt need to overthrow the club.
or do you think its something personal?
well, if he for some reason absolutely wants chuck+aug out of the club or just doesnt want the club to exist anymore, supporting kat would make sense short term.
I think there are partly personal reasons involved. Van Doren has a special disdain for Chuck, even more than against August. I theorise it will depend on if we play our Edwin good, neutral or bad, how much and in what version these personal reasons play a role. I find it likely that in the case of a good (and probably neutral) Edwin Abel and Sophia will turn out to be goodish as well. If we play a bad Edwin, they might turn out to be close to what you think.

but regardless, in the end it surely turns out like you said. poor victim prostitutes. bad bad pimps. just had to play devils advocate here since ive not seen many hints that it is like that so far, and often people here frame it like that. the usual narrative. poor poor women.
I am completely sure TD1900 could write a PC club with as good a leadership it can be, but here comes the inspirations for PC into play. Games like "Starless" and Co. We will have good, but also bad ends, which are not necesaarily the same for Edwin. But TD once mentioned that a major decision of the game will be if we stay with the club, however that turns out or if we try to leave it behind, however that plays out.
If this decision is to have this major impact, there must be substantial conflict potential with the Club and it´s practises. Be it that we want to reform the club, keep it like it is or go full Kath and Chuck on it. Or that we decide that enough is enough and try to leave.

SmileSpider

Jan 28, 2019
The primary inspiration for this project was , but my whole frame of reference when it comes to visual novels is built upon eroge in general. I've played a lot of them, over a rather long time, so you can attribute some of the conventional elements to that.

As for the appearance of the characters, as someone said, that's likely because the tool used is a Japanese-made poser addon for another H-game.
I was the biggest fan of STARLESS. Now I know why I got a familiar feeling from Pale Carnation. Thanks for the great scenario.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Grace its so hot and looks a lot younger then the years shes given other one looks nice to i hope there will be scenes where mothers of the "Bromance" are involved for example one dude screws the other dude mother and the other one instead to be pissed off and beat the crap out of hes friend gives ever nicer banging to his friend mother in return or something like that! Also will be nice if there will be scenes with the assistant of that nasty scientist! By the way is there scene where MC uses the Syringe?

Reactions: Phase_01

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Don't remember if i mentioned here or somewhere else but Starless was one of the first VNs i played. It was the start for a lot of genres i ended up discovering i enjoyed on adult games. :cool:

Reactions: TD1900

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Yes on the outside Veronica is a dominant female, but according to how you guide Edwin along you can dominate her hard... I anticipate her barriers will be broken further in later updates becoming more submissive to Edwin.. However aside from Edwin she's quite aggressive with everyone else.
Slight off topic... In my real life I take every opportunity to dominate and submit muscular women.. It's even better when they think they're mentally stronger than me...

Reactions: 1antoniomontana

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
to those of you who like veronica: is it because you are into femdom or is there something else you find sexually appealing about her?

is there someone who doesn't like femdom and dominant masculine women, but still finds veronica sexually attractive?
Veronica isn't really my favorite, but it clearly isn't a pure femdom relationship so far. It is very much a back and fore and she already had a number of low points in which she look and felt really weak.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I do have a save with Veronica and maybe I'm just not remembering it well, but there was barely any femdom in it. It's also possible I just didn't get those scenes if there is. She mostly got dominated in mine and otherwise she's been the least interesting of the 5 main heroines in this game. She would have been my favorite if it was a femdom route probably.

If I was ranking from 1 to 5, I have Felicia at 1 and Veronica at 5, the other girls obviously in between.
for me one of the best moments in the game was when you had Veronica over at your place... it felt normal, which is kinda the opposite of the theme of the whole game

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I was definitely hoping for some femdom content with Veronica, as well as a with a few of the other girls since the setup is there, but so far there really isn't much in that line of content.

Sep 26, 2021
to those of you who like veronica: is it because you are into femdom or is there something else you find sexually appealing about her?

is there someone who doesn't like femdom and dominant masculine women, but still finds veronica sexually attractive?
I just have a thing for girls that really really do not like the MC at first.

That said, I do think Veronica is quite pretty and iirc she was the girl that caught my eye the first time I saw anything about PC.

Sep 26, 2021
man, that sounds really unwholesome :KEK:
I just meant that I like seeing bad relationships turn into good ones lol

Which, incidentally, is why I also really liked the scene with Dalia in the sauna where she's trying gauge your intentions and attitude towards the house girls. She clearly doesn't quite trust you, but is giving you a chance to change her opinion.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I just meant that I like seeing bad relationships turn into good ones lol

Which, incidentally, is why I also really liked the scene with Dalia in the sauna where she's trying gauge your intentions and attitude towards the house girls. She clearly doesn't quite trust you, but is giving you a chance to change her opinion.
I completely understand where you are coming from, I think. It's not a and obsessive attraction that you are describing that you enjoy reading about here, but rather an initial underestimation of the MC... the thrill of exceeding their expectations in an earnest way over time instead of the of finally punishing them for being "against" you later on in the story. "Turning" them without trying and having the MC be themself... and having them be grateful for the size of the MC's heart before they even see his cock. It's hard to write something like that without being tropey so when it's executed well, it is exciting.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Hello i just finished my first play and i do want to share some ideas about the game.

First i love all Main women, and i am a fan of Veronica, no because dominant fendom but she is interesting and really femenine for a muscle head, she has a really nice relationship with Mc.

I read somewhere that people think Killian and Victoria did have something, to me there are two posibilities, or they did have something when Killian was real young or Killian discover the true about Victoria and that make him someone who cant take a relationship serious.
If the first choice is true, Victoria did it to help Killian have confidence and it ends with just a little time, if it is the second then Killian has lost faith in women and would explain why he felt intimidated by Vicky.

And lastly Dr. Chuck was the one who make Darius disappear, for some reason i feel he is the most dangerous of the group

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes