Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If i recall correctly the developers themselves confirmed they were also potential love interests in this thread.
I'm well aware of that. All I'm saying is that the story hasn't progressed to the point where any of the three carnations really is romantically involved with the PC. Rose fucks him because of the deal, Felicia because she wants to have fun and Veronica and the MC haven't really fucked at all as of yet.

Even with Mina it isn't really a romance so far, they are more friends with benefits right now. Although their relationship is a lot further progressed than with any of the three Carnations.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm well aware of that. All I'm saying is that the story hasn't progressed to the point where any of the three carnations really is romantically involved with the PC. Rose fucks him because of the deal, Felicia because she wants to have fun and Veronica and the MC haven't really fucked at all as of yet.

Even with Mina it isn't really a romance so far, they are more friends with benefits right now. Although their relationship is a lot further progressed than with any of the three Carnations.
There is different types of romance.

Rose fucks him because of the deal yes, but something more is brewing. Felicia wants to have fun but there are hints depending on your choices that she's falling in love with the MC. Veronica is the most reluctant but again something more can be built.

A LI for me is a romanceable character, be it right from the start or later in the story (some are slow burn)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
A LI for me is a romanceable character, be it right from the start or later in the story (some are slow burn)
The original question was a bit more specific though. Right now you don't watch actual love interests get fucked by others. That might come later down the line potentially.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well its up to the player what he want to call the girls.
I only see 2 LI, where only 1 is confirmed if u want while the other is more open and not a closed deal.
I think its good that we can not pick whatever, this is not a harem-game its about depravity, humiliation, dominance, submission etc. even with the LI its not just something vanilla, theres doors that can be open with both of them. it all depends if the DEV want it or he want to have some normalcy. with Mina theres no limits here, I mean, it can be really dirty, if the MC want to push her into that direction if we follow the narrative. with Hana Im not 100% sure how much u can push her, she will push back, maybe it depends how close the MC gets. some girls gets submissive if they accept the male and allow almost anything.

my "hope" is that I can start corruption them. as I posted before, not into any carnation-events, but private settings.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Hey guys i just downloaded the apk but my android scanner says its a Trojan is it safe?
Yes, yes... or at least the base game is safe, unofficial Android version might be dangerous. Personally I recommend installing JoiPlay and the Ren'Py add-on, and then download the PC version of this game, which I can vouch is not dirty on the Android.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Welp, my review that I put a lot of effort into and a bunch of my other posts elsewhere got mod nuked yet again, haha. It's demoralizing to participate on this site sometimes to be honest, but I still wanted to give the devs props for this game nevertheless since they deserve it. ;)

Put simply Pale Carnations really is a great game and I highly recommend it. The writing is excellent, visuals are beautifully rendered, characters are wonderfully three-dimensional, and choices are impactful with long-lasting consequences. Everyone should give it a try! Five stars out of five! :love:(y)

Edit: This post is on topic as it pertains to the game without hurting anyone nor does it mention a certain game within the game, lol. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I hope the Hana/GF decision will roll around again after the MC talks/does the Mina threesome. Seemed like there was almost a potential throuple (or more with Carnations, especially Felicia) developing. While it may not be a harem game, the MC does seem to have a magic tongue & dick, so it's not far off. (this is from only playing up to the beginning of Week 3)

Can't believe I put this game off for so long, just because I didn't vibe with the model style immediately. That concern goes away quickly.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I can't bring myself to choose any options that are even slightly mean to the women in this game
They will get my love, respect & kindness for the whole game.
They all deserve to be treated like the beautiful angels they are.
I don't know, man... I think there're exceptions. Ngl, I kinda enjoyed giving the sadistic boss the ol' cattle prod on my first run and that look she shot back at the MC afterwards, lol. :LOL: That was a fond, memorial moment for me, hahaha. :cool:

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, it seems like the endgame for the MC, especially if Kathleen can influence it, is for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that a common theory? I'm not sure what the point of it is for Kathleen, other than mustache twirling evil.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Liked how Go and Chess were layered in to reinforce the politicking of the club. Especially when you consider that in Chess a pawn can become a queen. They're the MC for more than just being the audience introduction and insert, they get to choose something at critical moments. Very curious how this will play out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namelessone22
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes