Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Ian is such a wonderfully well written character. He's one of the best 'side bro' characters in the sea of residual muck residing in the niche of side bros.

Namely whenever it comes to Veronica. Shout out to the artist whose incredible ability to morph facial animations to such a degree that tells us novels worth of detail from a single look at his face.

Check out the scene where he shows up with Veronica to MC's apartment while he's talking with Rose.
We can see during this awkward interaction how bad he feels. There's an image where he's moving something while Veronica is talking to MC and Rose. He's looking downtrodden, away from the scene, almost in shame and annoyance. He's upset he put what he views as his real mother in this situation. It's a brief, but delightful detail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's another scene I didn't SS but It's during Rose's exhibition where she's going to do the sex tape. My memory is a little hazy, but iirc, a specific reference about motherhood is made from Kathleen that reminds him of Victoria and his face, in the next frame, expresses sadness. Something wholly absent from him at the club in every other circumstance. It's subtle but it's there.

Another great example of course is if MC refuses to partake in the sextape. Ian IMMEDIATELY, without hesitation, essentially tells Kathleen to fuck off and let it go, and to use him instead. "He's gonna be a doctor" he exclaims to her almost proudly, as if the very idea of her even suggesting Edwin be included offends him.

Unfortunately for Ian, he's included in a game with a brilliant cast of characters and, to his detriment, actively competes in affection points against them. That's the real nail in the coffin to his character that will almost certainly never see the development it deserves from most players. Because frankly, not only are the competing characters for his affection well written, they're smoking fucking hot.

Poor Ian never really had a chance.

ae9.jpg

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
New dev diary today!

Based on these numbers, TD and GIL have completed 143 static renders, 13 animations and 5402 words in the last two weeks, an average of ~72 statics, 6.5 animations and 2700 words per week. Overall, they are currently averaging roughly 100 statics, 4.1 animations and 3360 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 4 began. Here are the charts for Week 3:
We're still early in the cycle so it's hard to draw too many conclusions. Looking to the historical trends we're somewhat fast on words, somewhat slow on statics, and very fast on animations. That does make me wonder what's driving animations so heavily this quickly (sounds like it involves Hana), but that's probably just a quirk of scene order in this update and things will balance out over time. It certainly sounds like there will be lots of interesting things happening. I'm eager to see them, though we still have a long way to go

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
New dev diary today!

Based on these numbers, TD and GIL have completed 143 static renders, 13 animations and 5402 words in the last two weeks, an average of ~72 statics, 6.5 animations and 2700 words per week. Overall, they are currently averaging roughly 100 statics, 4.1 animations and 3360 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 4 began. Here are the charts for Week 3:
We're still early in the cycle so it's hard to draw too many conclusions. Looking to the historical trends we're somewhat fast on words, somewhat slow on statics, and very fast on animations. That does make me wonder what's driving animations so heavily this quickly (sounds like it involves Hana), but that's probably just a quirk of scene order in this update and things will balance out over time. It certainly sounds like there will be lots of interesting things happening. I'm eager to see them, though we still have a long way to go
"Animations" involving Hana...sounds very promising so far. :BootyTime:

That could mean...what? 3 scenes? Probably 1 more elaborate with Felicia and 2 "minor" ones with Hana and Rosa? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mythrs

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
There seems to be a lull in discussion here, so I wanted to ask... what girl is the healthiest option for Edwin? Seeing Vicky's tapes obviously awakened something very dark inside of Edwin, so he needs someone to keep him in check, while also being understanding and suportive. I don't know how to mark spoilers, so watch out for those. I wanted to rank the girls on their long term compatibility with Edwin (in my opinion):

S tier:
*Hana- she's just a solid girl overall, that would be an excellent pick IRL too. When I first saw her, I thought she'd be the typical bitchy goth slut with daddy issues, but she's actually very well adjusted, and is probably the most mentally sound character in the game, with no major skeletons in her closet. I feel she'd support Edwin, help him overcome his demons. Her traditional mindset will also help her hold him accountable for his bullshit and not enable his sadistic impulses.

A tier:

*Sophia- she may or may not be an evil SS sciencist doing horrible experiments, but who cares when Edwin's chemistry with her is off the charts. The only reason she's lower than Hana is because Ms. Lundgren may not have Edwin's best interests at heart, but the pure girlfriend energy she radiated in the few scenes she appeared in make her a no brain pick.
*Veronica- I didn't care much for Veronica, but after the last update she shot up the list. I feel like she'd hold Edwin accountable and wouldn't roll over for his sadistic bullshit. Her only flaw is her lacking intellect, since you have to be dumb as fuck to enter the club for such a stupid reason. But I digress, maybe Edwin likes 'em stupid, Snu-Snu can crack even the strongest of men.

B tier:
*Mina- her heart's in the right place, but I don't think she's capable of giving Edwin the support he needs. She seems to be in the process of figuring herself out, and her sexual curiosity might just play into Edwin's worst impulses. Also, the rebound guy is never the relationship guy. She probably sees Edwin as the guy that fucks her until the next boyfriend arrives.

*Felicia- Even ignoring the fact that she's married, she probably wouldn't care much about Edwin's mental health as long as he supports her hedonistic pursuits. Also, it's easy for her to adore Edwin when she has it all, but she's running off to the next sugar daddy the second the extravagant dinners, champagne, coke, and expensive cars stop. I don't think Felicia will get a happy ending, because once you sell your soul, you'll never get it back. I don't think she could handle losing her "Sex and the City" lifestyle, as she's way too shallow to live a normal life.

C tier:
*Rosalind- Unfortunately, Edwin is extremely susceptible to Rose, both due to her doe eyed look and Edwins extreme mommy issues. But underneath the doe-like face lies a vicious mama bear that will do whatever it takes to keep her baby safe. While Edwin sees her as a parallel to Vicky that he can project his mother complex on, Rose sees him as a useful idiot that she can charm into helping her win the competition. Kat has also sniffed out Edwins mother complex, and is using Rose to stir up the hornets nest, making Edwin even more unbalanced. Also, even if Rose wins the competition and gets away scot free, there's no way she'd let a man associated with such a nasty place as the Club near her daughter. To Rose, Edwin's just another asshole standing in her way, and Edwin's too blinded by his mommy m̶i̶l̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ issues to excersise proper caution around Rose.

D tier:
*Ian- What if Ian's been looking for love in all the wrong places? What if his misguided crush on Vicky and his maid leaves him unsatisfied? What if his search for parental love leads him to the daddy that's always been there for him? What if Ian's tired of women and their bullshit? What if Ian's excessive skirt chasing is overcompesating for something? What if Ian's true wish is the turgid, girthy b̶o̶y̶ pussy pounder between Edwins legs? What Ian truly wants and needs is to get his boihole reamed out by daddy Edwin :KappaPride:

E tier:
*Ms Beaufort- Are you really going to betray your best bro by fucking his own mother, you sick freak? You already NTRd his girlfriend, asshole. Srsly tho, this frigid bitch would probably give Edwin an unenthusiastic handjob while looking through her insect collection once a month. Her husband's probably a worse womanizer tha Ian, because he sure as fuck ain't getting any from this icy bitch.

F tier:
*Kathleen- man, fuck this old hag. This bitch is pure evil, corrupting everything she touches. There ain't no happy endings for Edwin with her. The only thing he can learn from Professor Kat is sexual assault. On the other hand, she's fucking fine for a grandma. Maybe Edwin's gonna be tempted to the dark side by the GILF pussy .

Also, honorable mention to the best girl Victoria. More Vicky gangbang scenes, pls. I know Edwin's got more of those tapes lying around somewhere.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I wanted to rank the girls on their long term compatibility with Edwin (in my opinion):
Hi and an interessting listing by you! Some time ago I made a similar list (post 9797 and some earlier ones) and my Top 3 are Hana, Sophia and Felicia. I rank Felicia higher than you because if you follow her path a bit you learn that her Holly Golightly exterior is mostly an act. Feli is a talented artist (painting) and probably the most intelligent LI after Sophia.

Last edited:

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Even with all this shitty BDSM kink I can't hate Kathleen, she's such a badass while working with a bunch of dirty old men around her.
She also has one of the best sex scenes of the game, her whole powerplay dynamic was really good.
Don't you worry none, buddy. I can hate her enough for both of us. Kathleen is tied for first place with Garoth Ursuul on my list of most hateable fictional characters.

F tier:
*Kathleen- man, fuck this old hag. This bitch is pure evil, corrupting everything she touches.
Truer words never were spoken.

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
Hi and an interessting listing by you! Some time ago I made a similar list (post 9797 and some earlier ones) and my Top 3 are Hana, Sophia and Felicia. I rank Felicia higher than you because if you follow her path a bit you learn that her Holly Golightly exterior is mostly an act. Feli is a talented artist (painting) and probably the most intelligent LI after Sophia.
I was more talking about their general compatibility and the likelihood of their "relationship" suceeding. Much like Kathlleen, Felicia is already very corrupted at the start of the game. Unlike Rose and Veronica, there's not much left of Felicia to corrupt. If anything, her arc seems to be headed to Edwin reversing her corruption and reminding her of what truly matters. Ironically, Edwin would be an excellent partner to her, but not vice versa.

Felicia is basically an overgrown, overbored upper class party slut. She'd probably enable Edwin's sadistic tendencies, because she finds Edwin's darkness exciting, not caring much about Edwins mental well being as long as he fucks her good. Both Edwin and Felicia need help to realign their morals, but while Edwin can help Felicia, Felicia can't help Edwin because she sees nothing wrong with his lifestyle and would probably encourage it.

• Angry
Reactions: Amariithynar

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wouldn't call this game ultra light on the BDSM scenes.

In terms of who would fit best for Edwin id have to go with Hana or Veronica purely for the chemistry they have
Funny enough that despite the light femdom feel during Edwin and Veronica sex scene that was probably the most romantic, making love type of scene so far in this game for me. :love:

AKSHAN

May 6, 2022
gotta be honest tho the newest scene plus the whole chemistry with veronica kinda feels like a Bonny and Clyde vibe(Ronnie and Bones)

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes