ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I wouldn't call this game ultra light on the BDSM scenes.

Funny enough that despite the light femdom feel during Edwin and Veronica sex scene that was probably the most romantic, making love type of scene so far in this game for me. :love:
I'd say the optional scene with Hana if you promise to accept her edges it out, but yeah, Veronica's scene wins if you view Hana's scene in its entirety.

Veronica's scene was remarkably tender despite the putative one-upmanship on display. :love:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'd say the optional scene with Hana if you promise to accept her edges it out, but yeah, Veronica's scene wins if you view Hana's scene in its entirety.

Veronica's scene was remarkably tender despite the putative one-upmanship on display. :love:
I think nothings beats the date with Hana as a whole...not only in PC but in any VN I have ever player. There are other games with great scenes, like the ending of the recent Eternum update for example or the scene with Veronica in the the last PC update, but that Hana date is just on another level in my book.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I was more talking about their general compatibility and the likelihood of their "relationship" suceeding. Much like Kathlleen, Felicia is already very corrupted at the start of the game. Unlike Rose and Veronica, there's not much left of Felicia to corrupt. If anything, her arc seems to be headed to Edwin reversing her corruption and reminding her of what truly matters. Ironically, Edwin would be an excellent partner to her, but not vice versa.

Felicia is basically an overgrown, overbored upper class party slut. She'd probably enable Edwin's sadistic tendencies, because she finds Edwin's darkness exciting, not caring much about Edwins mental well being as long as he fucks her good. Both Edwin and Felicia need help to realign their morals, but while Edwin can help Felicia, Felicia can't help Edwin because she sees nothing wrong with his lifestyle and would probably encourage it.
Hi!
I also made my list with compability and longterm relationship in mind. And Hana, Sophia and Felicia are the top choices here.
You are right in that Feli´s arc is among other things about her gaining selfconfidence which she lacks and finding her moral north again.
But you are clearly wrong when you estimate Felicia would enable the MC´s sadistic tendencies. Felicia is a fullblown hedonist and very adverse to sadistic stuff. This becomes very clear during the "punishment games", where Feli "sucks" big time with taking and dishing out the sadistic punishments. If she is leading it, she punishes Veronika/Rosi far more mellow and tame than they do.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, I so hate that sadistic madwoman. She's totally insane. The reason why she hasn't killed anyone (yet) is that dead people don't suffer anymore, therefore she couldn't torment them.

• Sad
Reactions: Amariithynar

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There seems to be a lull in discussion here, so I wanted to ask... what girl is the healthiest option for Edwin? Seeing Vicky's tapes obviously awakened something very dark inside of Edwin, so he needs someone to keep him in check, while also being understanding and suportive. I don't know how to mark spoilers, so watch out for those. I wanted to rank the girls on their long term compatibility with Edwin (in my opinion):

S tier:
*Hana- she's just a solid girl overall, that would be an excellent pick IRL too. When I first saw her, I thought she'd be the typical bitchy goth slut with daddy issues, but she's actually very well adjusted, and is probably the most mentally sound character in the game, with no major skeletons in her closet. I feel she'd support Edwin, help him overcome his demons. Her traditional mindset will also help her hold him accountable for his bullshit and not enable his sadistic impulses.

A tier:

*Sophia- she may or may not be an evil SS sciencist doing horrible experiments, but who cares when Edwin's chemistry with her is off the charts. The only reason she's lower than Hana is because Ms. Lundgren may not have Edwin's best interests at heart, but the pure girlfriend energy she radiated in the few scenes she appeared in make her a no brain pick.
*Veronica- I didn't care much for Veronica, but after the last update she shot up the list. I feel like she'd hold Edwin accountable and wouldn't roll over for his sadistic bullshit. Her only flaw is her lacking intellect, since you have to be dumb as fuck to enter the club for such a stupid reason. But I digress, maybe Edwin likes 'em stupid, Snu-Snu can crack even the strongest of men.

B tier:
*Mina- her heart's in the right place, but I don't think she's capable of giving Edwin the support he needs. She seems to be in the process of figuring herself out, and her sexual curiosity might just play into Edwin's worst impulses. Also, the rebound guy is never the relationship guy. She probably sees Edwin as the guy that fucks her until the next boyfriend arrives.

*Felicia- Even ignoring the fact that she's married, she probably wouldn't care much about Edwin's mental health as long as he supports her hedonistic pursuits. Also, it's easy for her to adore Edwin when she has it all, but she's running off to the next sugar daddy the second the extravagant dinners, champagne, coke, and expensive cars stop. I don't think Felicia will get a happy ending, because once you sell your soul, you'll never get it back. I don't think she could handle losing her "Sex and the City" lifestyle, as she's way too shallow to live a normal life.

C tier:
*Rosalind- Unfortunately, Edwin is extremely susceptible to Rose, both due to her doe eyed look and Edwins extreme mommy issues. But underneath the doe-like face lies a vicious mama bear that will do whatever it takes to keep her baby safe. While Edwin sees her as a parallel to Vicky that he can project his mother complex on, Rose sees him as a useful idiot that she can charm into helping her win the competition. Kat has also sniffed out Edwins mother complex, and is using Rose to stir up the hornets nest, making Edwin even more unbalanced. Also, even if Rose wins the competition and gets away scot free, there's no way she'd let a man associated with such a nasty place as the Club near her daughter. To Rose, Edwin's just another asshole standing in her way, and Edwin's too blinded by his mommy m̶i̶l̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ issues to excersise proper caution around Rose.

D tier:
*Ian- What if Ian's been looking for love in all the wrong places? What if his misguided crush on Vicky and his maid leaves him unsatisfied? What if his search for parental love leads him to the daddy that's always been there for him? What if Ian's tired of women and their bullshit? What if Ian's excessive skirt chasing is overcompesating for something? What if Ian's true wish is the turgid, girthy b̶o̶y̶ pussy pounder between Edwins legs? What Ian truly wants and needs is to get his boihole reamed out by daddy Edwin :KappaPride:

E tier:
*Ms Beaufort- Are you really going to betray your best bro by fucking his own mother, you sick freak? You already NTRd his girlfriend, asshole. Srsly tho, this frigid bitch would probably give Edwin an unenthusiastic handjob while looking through her insect collection once a month. Her husband's probably a worse womanizer tha Ian, because he sure as fuck ain't getting any from this icy bitch.

F tier:
*Kathleen- man, fuck this old hag. This bitch is pure evil, corrupting everything she touches. There ain't no happy endings for Edwin with her. The only thing he can learn from Professor Kat is sexual assault. On the other hand, she's fucking fine for a grandma. Maybe Edwin's gonna be tempted to the dark side by the GILF pussy .

Also, honorable mention to the best girl Victoria. More Vicky gangbang scenes, pls. I know Edwin's got more of those tapes lying around somewhere.
I was more talking about their general compatibility and the likelihood of their "relationship" suceeding. Much like Kathlleen, Felicia is already very corrupted at the start of the game. Unlike Rose and Veronica, there's not much left of Felicia to corrupt. If anything, her arc seems to be headed to Edwin reversing her corruption and reminding her of what truly matters. Ironically, Edwin would be an excellent partner to her, but not vice versa.

Felicia is basically an overgrown, overbored upper class party slut. She'd probably enable Edwin's sadistic tendencies, because she finds Edwin's darkness exciting, not caring much about Edwins mental well being as long as he fucks her good. Both Edwin and Felicia need help to realign their morals, but while Edwin can help Felicia, Felicia can't help Edwin because she sees nothing wrong with his lifestyle and would probably encourage it.
Your question is a rhetorical one, isn't it?

If you play by always choosing the best decision (meaning: rising points with every character) you will soon realize that Hana is your soulmate, Rosalind is a projection of your mom and Mina is your breakaway from that hellish place.

The more sadistic the better imo, keep it up!
I just want to beat her until she falls senseless.

• Angry
Reactions: Ale3 and YuNobi1

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
and since im here

Does anyone have an recommendation for games similar to this?
I don't remember anything similar to PL here. Most devs are affraid of anything involving other dudes besides the MC cause the anti ntr crowd will go into frenzy. The best options are japanese VNs like Sei Shoujo works, great art style but he focuses too much into femdom and scat shit.

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Before I play, it would be great to know if the LIs prostitute themselves without the player's permission, and if so whether the player can stop them?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Hana and Mina aren't prostitute, Veronica, Rosalind and Felicia are carnations, so they have to prostitute themeselves, if they want win the competition.

Reactions: McGreed

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Before I play, it would be great to know if the LIs prostitute themselves without the player's permission, and if so whether the player can stop them?
you can't really, they will be interacting with some other male characters during the carnation events such as Ian (MCs best friend)

Reactions: BigBlob69

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Hana and Mina aren't prostitute, Veronica, Rosalind and Felicia are carnations, so they have to prostitute themeselves, if they want win the competition.
Prostrition is when you benefit from sex. This could be money, gifts, or even a promotion at work.....

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Prostrition is when you benefit from sex. This could be money, gifts, or even a promotion at work.....
I would say that there is a waste difference if you offer sex to whomever is willing to pay you or just to your boss for that one thing which might actually be a smart move that can boost your career.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I think nothings beats the date with Hana as a whole...not only in PC but in any VN I have ever player. There are other games with great scenes, like the ending of the recent Eternum update for example or the scene with Veronica in the the last PC update, but that Hana date is just on another level in my book.

I'm gonna tell on you...

• Wow
Reactions: Takkatakka

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev Diary 63

Hello all, TD here coming at you with a developer diary.

As of 9/23, we sit at 313 static images, 13 animations, and 10,568 words.

As you can see, development has been a bit charged. Myself? I've been finding work extra-enjoyable lately and passing on that workload to my indomitable partner. I think you'll find this update will have something for everyone. Presently, we juuuust finished a juicy Hana scene and are moving onto a tight sequence of back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back story segments. It's in those, like the last update, that I'm having a ton of fun tackling and figuring out the pacing of.

Now, not only is there a lot of varied content (a lot of different scenes, locations, and mixes of characters), but you can expect some UI overhauls in 4.4. To name one specifically, I've been itching to redo the scene replay gallery. The 2x2 grid has become increasingly impractical as the updates pile on, so I'm going to take a more organized stab at it. I have some other ideas, but I will save those for future developer diaries when I've actually broken ground on them.

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued support and for enabling us to do what we love.

1695902041681.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I've just finished playing the whole game from scratch... and folks, let me tell you this from the bottom of my heart:

Mutt & Jeff, guys, I hope you're reading this: I LOVE YOUR GAME. I'm fucking lovin' it.

I honestly think that from a literary standpoint, as a piece of literary work Pale Carnations is among the 5 best F95 games ever.

Your writing is so good that you made me literally adore Hana even though I totally hate tattoes, which is saying plenty!

(y) (y) (y) (y)

Unfortunately, now I just have to endure until the next update. :cry::cry:

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes