ttxoverrise

Oct 13, 2021
hey guys.I failed to use my old saves after installing new version.It says"Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back".
Can anyone give me a worked save near the Ch4.update1 end?Thanka

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
hey guys.I failed to use my old saves after installing new version.It says"Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back".
Dudes like you ("hey guys, my dog ate my saves, please send me yours") always make me laugh.

This game has so many different gameplay key choices and subpaths that your request makes no sense at all.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Actually not, this last update actually has an issue with the old saves.
ttxoverrise, at the end of the previous update there was a conversation; it seems to me between Ian and Edwin's mom. You must load a save made BEFORE that conversation and everything will works well.

Reactions: sauron93

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Actually not, this last update actually has an issue with the old saves.
ttxoverrise, at the end of the previous update there was a conversation; it seems to me between Ian and Edwin's mom. You must load a save made BEFORE that conversation and everything will works well.
Can confirm this works!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
My recommendation in regards to that is always just rush through the game with skipping and make the same decisions you did before so it becomes your game again.

Also before that I would test if the save game is really broken or if it was a mod or something else that can just be fixed.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes