Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Heads up: Recently, I had a handful of comments in other threads yoinked by mods. I entered the debate on The Three Letters That Shall Not Be Named to advocate for dropping it and reminding everyone of the F95 definition instead of letting "those people" continue to nudge us toward stricter and stricter individualized definitions. Not just my comments, mind you, but the whole series of posts were wiped. I imagine this convo is headed for the rubbish bin soon too.

Changing the topic: Would you rather lend Mina to Veronica for a no-limits, no-tell weekend or spitroast Sophia with Uncle Chuck? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
But if you had to pick one. Personally, I'd choose the Sophia option. I worry that Vero could convert Mina into a full-throttle lesbian. Having to see Chuck's O-face while sharing a girl with him is the lesser of the evils.
Guess I'd pick the Sophia option too. Mina and Veronica being together without tag teaming Edwin would be a shame.

Reactions: Bill Temple

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Heads up: Recently, I had a handful of comments in other threads yoinked by mods. I entered the debate on The Three Letters That Shall Not Be Named to advocate for dropping it and reminding everyone of the F95 definition instead of letting "those people" continue to nudge us toward stricter and stricter individualized definitions. Not just my comments, mind you, but the whole series of posts were wiped. I imagine this convo is headed for the rubbish bin soon too.

Changing the topic: Would you rather lend Mina to Veronica for a no-limits, no-tell weekend or spitroast Sophia with Uncle Chuck? Discuss amongst yourselves.
Sofia spitroast ‍♂

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020

There is no doubt that is on Mina's list.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Nothing with the Mom? Literally the only thing this game is missing
if you mean the mom being tricked / blackmailed to work at the club for some reason to add drama and an story arc for Hana to help the MC with then yes id love that. but nah this game doesnt need incest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Both.

Mina x Veronica would be hot and Sophia deserves a scene where she gets fucked hard. That one still image with her on the table does not count.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Mina and Veronica definitely. Don't really want to see that old sociopath getting the object of his desire. Who knows what he may do. :oops:
Meanwhile there is already shome spark there between Mina and Veronica, in fact i would bet that this scenario may be a possible sex scene for completing Mina's list.:p:love:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Changing the topic: Would you rather lend Mina to Veronica for a no-limits, no-tell weekend or spitroast Sophia with Uncle Chuck?
The real question is what could Edwin earns lending Mina to Veronica? Because it is pretty obvious Mina would really love to be lend; maybe rented is a better choice of words.
:unsure:
I think it is better rent Mina to Katheleen for a weekend AND meanwhile spitroast Sophia properly.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes