Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
o_O
What, Edwin isn't invited?
:eek:
Just a moment, you have used the verb to lend, not the verb to share.
:unsure:
So yes, he is not invited.

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
Is there more with Veronica in terms of relationship or is she full on lesbian and just be friends and no more than that? Love me some amazonian type woman

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
If Edwin is worried about Mina enjoying points of her hedonistic list too much then he was possibly the wrong person to ask for help

cabeludo1

Feb 11, 2022
Olá amigos.
Gostei muito desse capítulo de Pale Carnations, mas gostaria de jogar capítulos mais antigos.
Agluém tem links para que eu possa baixar essas versões?
Se alguém puder compartilhar, agradeço!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Changing the topic: Would you rather lend Mina to Veronica for a no-limits, no-tell weekend or spitroast Sophia with Uncle Chuck? Discuss amongst yourselves.
Ugh, neither!

I'd much rather have Veronica for myself, and in any event Mina is hardly mine to lend; if they really want to hook up they don't need my permission. Meanwhile I want *nothing* to do with Sophia, and even less to do with watching Uncle Chuck get it on.

The warm, fuzzy feeling of doing a good deed. :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For shame, TD! As if Samson hasn't done enough damage to Veronica's finances! :cry:

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Hi everyone !
Is there a mod to remove the quick menu buttons and turn off the text box opacity in this game ? I wish the devs would have included that in the setting menu. They are useless and cover those beautiful renders :(

Amazing game btw !

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes