Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Forgive my ignorance but was it ever officially established that it was her in that scene?
I've said it back then but I still believe it was just a model test or they made a random one that became a Patron favourite and got turned into Sophia.
Idk but I think it was Sophia because doctor Von Whatever is there watching. So probably the first field test for the formula. Trying it first with someone who is in the know is safer than risking some side effects on a club member or girl.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DirtyMario

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well that makes sense then....thought I'd missed something then. Now I'm even more disappointed :ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Because it never happened. There is a Nyotaimori scene in which she has some liquid oozing from her pussy, but I doubt that was cum. Who would eat anything from the skin of a woman right after a gang bang? She was just high from the sex drug imo.
You see two really pleased patrons naked (the tenor and the bodybuilder actor if I remember well). First they ate, then they banged.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Forgive my ignorance but was it ever officially established that it was her in that scene?
I've said it back then but I still believe it was just a model test or they made a random one that became a Patron favourite and got turned into Sophia.
TD himself confirmed that it was Sophia in that scene, costumed like a house girl.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
You see two really pleased patrons naked (the tenor and the bodybuilder actor if I remember well). First they ate, then they banged.
View attachment w1_1737.webp
View attachment w1_1736.webp
View attachment w1_1743.webp

I think you're right. Seems like creampie and bukakke gangbang to me.
Though, my theory on the procedure was:
  1. Order food.
  2. Vincenzo bangs and creampies Sophia.
  3. Samson takes his turn in her.
    1. Vincenzo glazes her face.
  4. Samson adds his DNA to her tits.
  5. Food is delivered.
  6. Congressman Shelby dumps some pasta salad on her to add a little humiliation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DirtyMario
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes