Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's funny that some people care about some kind of sex in this game because it literally happens everywhere because we are whores ourselves and work in a brothel. Personally, I'm more concerned about some deep dramatic things or just interesting ones. Like, the disclosure of characters, common interests and all that.
Well, I guess some players didn't fully consider the fact that a couple of characters are murderers and one of the plot key points is that a character might have been murdered.

Reactions: GokutheG

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The devs hinted or said something that Hana GF path won't block possible Mina. So the threesome and possible full throuple will be available on both fwb, and GF path.
not on my save :ROFLMAO: ain't sharing her, even though I love Mina too. But I like Hana better. So I guess it's just happening on the fuckboi path for me.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
nah she most likely won't, but we just saw August and her in the same scene so people are jumping to conclusions
Sometimes things are less complicated than people think, maybe Mina wants to see what Edwin and Hana's work is all about, so this is where Agust comes in and gives her an invitation to see the club in an attempt to get along with Hana.

The devs hinted or said something that Hana GF path won't block possible Mina. So the threesome and possible full throuple will be available on both fwb, and GF path.
I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but it would be the holy grail to have both of them as girlfriends, literally fuck everything else, but otherwise I prefer to give priority to Mina.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Sometimes things are less complicated than people think, maybe Mina wants to see what Edwin and Hana's work is all about, so this is where Agust comes in and gives her an invitation to see the club in an attempt to get along with Hana.
That ain't it. Neither would willingly bring her to the club. It's most likely the place where Hana had her concert or another neutral location.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
That ain't it. Neither would willingly bring her to the club. It's most likely the place where Hana had her concert or another neutral location.
Sure, it looks like it's the place where Hana and her band play, I mean that right there in that place Mina meets August and seeing that he is interested in meeting his daughter's friend maybe, maybe! Mina is interested in seeing the club where Hana and Edwin work, so probably August will give Mina a special invitation to see the club.

It will certainly be very fun and interesting to see how Mina will react when she discovers what Killian, Edwin and Hana have been doing all this time in their "job"

Reactions: ffive and fred9320

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Sure, it looks like it's the place where Hana and her band play, I mean that right there in that place Mina meets August and seeing that he is interested in meeting his daughter's friend maybe, maybe! Mina is interested in seeing the club where Hana and Edwin work, so probably August will give Mina a special invitation to see the club.

It will certainly be very fun and interesting to see how Mina will react when she discovers what Killian, Edwin and Hana have been doing all this time in their "job"
Even if Mina goes to the club I don't think she'll learn the whole truth. After Hana had her friends over I can see August coming up with a cover. She'll go there she'll see that it's a gentleman's club or something similar.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Even if Mina goes to the club I don't think she'll learn the whole truth. After Hana had her friends over I can see August coming up with a cover. She'll go there she'll see that it's a gentleman's club or something similar.
I don't know, Mina being the way she is I can somehow imagine that she'll get into some trouble and discover something unexpectedly, and considering how fascinated she is now by sexual and fetishistic things I'm sure she won't pass up the opportunity to see a show like that.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I don't know, Mina being the way she is I can somehow imagine that she'll get into some trouble and discover something unexpectedly, and considering how fascinated she is now by sexual and fetishistic things I'm sure she won't pass up the opportunity to see a show like that.
I'm thinking August or someone else may show her one of the special rooms. Maybe a BDSM themed one and she thinks about ticking that off her list. That is if she discovers something. I really don't think anyone will do anything bad to her because all the owners have a reputation to uphold out of the club and I don't think going after everyone who gets close would help with their cover and eventually bring heat to the club. They may have connections but they aren't untouchable.

Reactions: Biscardone

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I really don't think anyone will do anything bad to her because all the owners have a reputation to uphold out of the club and I don't think going after everyone who gets close would help with their cover and eventually bring heat to the club.
On the other hand, arranging situations which can then serve as source of blackmail to keep people quiet can also be seen as a way to uphold reputation.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Agree on this. But I think the cover is already in place for all kinds of official visit. The Visit by Hana and friends was different in that it was at a time nearly everyone working at the Club was home and not there. Besides even Hana kept something of a deniability up. Jess and Spider clearly believe that the Club is a hangout for the stuffy megarich in the city.

Vortex_Master

Oct 8, 2023
not on my save :ROFLMAO: ain't sharing her, even though I love Mina too. But I like Hana better. So I guess it's just happening on the fuckboi path for me.
My first playthrough when I got to the choice I said "Fuck it, we ball. You're the one for me." and then was a good boy the rest of the game. The second playthrough is a different story however...

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
On the other hand, arranging situations which can then serve as source of blackmail to keep people quiet can also be seen as a way to uphold reputation.
Blackmail just doesn't feel their style for some reason. If anything they'd try to get someone to fall to their vices and have the club be the only place to indulge.

4.90 star(s) 495 Votes