TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
To be honest i cant remember that. Which thing i said i dont like about this game content? Generaly i dont like NTR and sharing and some FENDOM scenes makes MC weak and weird. And if theese things are avoidable in that game i dont have any problem. I mean every people have their things so nobody can say them their fantasy is wrong. I just dont like theese. So this game have theese without avoid change?
To quote your review:

"If you dont like sharing you will hate some scenes probably. Or you will like it? Thats personal I gues but for NTR haters this could be bad point like me."

Three out of the five main heroines are prostituting themselves in a month long sexual obstacle course. If you have zero tolerance for other men being involved in scenes, in varying capacities, you will likely find this game distasteful.

So, again, up to you if you want to give our project another shot, but the only thing that has changed has been the animations.

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Time for me to bitch about grammar again! YAY!

Only a couple of things this time, but still.

1) "The feeling of the shear material" should be "The feeling of the sheer material" Sheer is see-thru, Shear is to cut.
2) "She must of not been content" should be "She must have not been content" or "She must've not been content" should of, would of, could of, must of, etc are all wrong, and come from mis-hearing "should've" "would've" etc.

Other than those niggles, the route I played was very enjoyable, and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Nice catches. Honestly, after playing a bunch of the games on this site with horrendous grammar, I don't even notice minor typos anymore lmao

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
so just for the sake of confirming? If i want the "Good Guy"-route i must avoid doing choices that increases the toughness?XD

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
so just for the sake of confirming? If i want the "Good Guy"-route i must avoid doing choices that increases the toughness?XD
Toughness is more of a personality thing, it changes the occasional line of dialogue to be more abrasive. We did use it in that one Veronica scene where you can pee on her, and we'll continue to use it in similar minor capacities, but the brand of ending you get will be built on key choices and your relationship with the other characters in the game. We're only in week 2, so things are very much up in the air, but by week 4 things like the "trust" parameter in the stat menu for August/Kathleen/Chuck will come into play, as well as other things.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Toughness is more of a personality thing, it changes the occasional line of dialogue to be more abrasive. We did use it in that one Veronica scene where you can pee on her, and we'll continue to use it in similar minor capacities, but the brand of ending you get will be built on key choices and your relationship with the other characters in the game. We're only in week 2, so things are very much up in the air, but by week 4 things like the "trust" parameter in the stat menu for August/Kathleen/Chuck will come into play, as well as other things.
oh Okay bc so far i'm aiming to a "nice but not naive guy"-kind of route XD

• Wow
Reactions: Walnutt

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Damn, MC and his mom know all the best movies! (Although with 'Blood and Black Lace' MC didn't recall the title correctly). I love Mizoguchi, maybe have them watch 'Ugetsu' in the next chapter (although "Women of the Night" or "Street of Shame" could be better thematically)? And "Short Night of Glass Dolls" could be a good choice given the giallo references and the subject matter. EDIT: And of course Hana and Spider seems to know what's what too.

Anyway, what I wanted to write is that is was another great update. And that Victoria is awesome. And that I'm waiting until MC will get a chance to destroy Kathleen.

Last edited:

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
To quote your review:

"If you dont like sharing you will hate some scenes probably. Or you will like it? Thats personal I gues but for NTR haters this could be bad point like me."

Three out of the five main heroines are prostituting themselves in a month long sexual obstacle course. If you have zero tolerance for other men being involved in scenes, in varying capacities, you will likely find this game distasteful.

So, again, up to you if you want to give our project another shot, but the only thing that has changed has been the animations.
Complaining about NTR in a game like this is like going to a fast food burger joint and being pisses off the food isnt vegan. Personally this doesnt even fit the NTR category for me anyways.

Last edited:

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Complaining about NTR in a game like this is like going to a fast food burger joint and being pisses off the food isnt vegan. Personally this doesnt even fit the NTR category for me anyways.
I am one the quite many NTR haters on this website and nothing in this game qualifies as NTR yet, unless the game suddenly adds some GF for the main character that then is not prostituting herself and then gets fucked by someone else, now that would be NTR and would make drop any game as hard and fast as possible, just not my cup of tea.

• Hey there
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I am one the quite many NTR haters on this website and nothing in this game qualifies as NTR yet, unless the game suddenly adds some GF for the main character that then is not prostituting herself and then gets fucked by someone else, now that would be NTR and would make drop any game as hard and fast as possible, just not my cup of tea.
NTR is just a magic word people like to throw around for the meme. Most of the time it's not even used correctly. This game definitely doesn't have any NTR currently.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
NTR is just a magic word people like to throw around for the meme. Most of the time it's not even used correctly. This game definitely doesn't have any NTR currently.
there are many types of NTR...so far MC is the one doing the cucking(i mean that ladies are cheating their partners with him)

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
indeed and that is good, there are a few games on here that ruined themselves with NTR or quickly dropped the attempt due to backlash prime example for the backlash kind is Superpowered early on the dev attempted NTR and the backlash was enough to not add it.
If the game ever adds NTR or something it would be best to add it as optional, Make the people who like it play with it on and let us who prefer not to have it opt out.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Indeed and that is good, there are a few games on here that ruined themselves with NTR or quickly dropped the attempt due to backlash prime example for the backlash kind is Superpowered early on the dev attempted NTR and the backlash was enough to not add it.
If the game ever adds NTR or something it would be best to add it as optional, Make the people who like it play with it on and let us who prefer not to have it opt out.
The only NTR-scene that I've ever liked(but only bc it makes sense plot-wise, but I'll explain soon) was the blackmailing in A Town Uncovered, when Alloway was forced to suck Jack's dick(a drug dealer kid, the son of the boss of a gang or something) and it made sense because after that she(Alloway) has a meltdown, and it makes sense, she got humiliated on multiple levels(the humiliation of being blackmailed hit her as a woman because the act itself and as a teacher because Jack is one of her student) but the dev retconned that scene and now Alloway has the very same meltdown but for a different reason (which is: being blackmailed but for giving higher grades to Jack. This reason is pretty lame in my opinion).

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
You're supposed to make your own choices, so have it as a choice. nobody makes you choose it, so what's the big deal?

Well, unless you're playing "CHEATING WHORE WIFE 2000", in which case, you know what you're getting going in.

TBH F95 needs tags for optional stuff too, NTR, Trans, Feet, Etc, just to show you're not railroaded into it, nothing worse than getting 8 updates into a story and *boom* there's suddenly shit that makes your junk shrivel and there's nothing you can do about it.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
The only NTR-scene that I've ever liked(but only bc it makes sense plot-wise, but I'll explain soon) was the blackmailing in A Town Uncovered, when Alloway was forced to suck Jack's dick(a drug dealer kid, the son of the boss of a gang or something) and it made sense because after that she(Alloway) has a meltdown, and it makes sense, she got humiliated on multiple levels(the humiliation of being blackmailed hit her as a woman because the act itself and as a teacher because Jack is one of her student) but the dev retconned that scene and now Alloway has the very same meltdown but for a different reason (which is: being blackmailed but for giving higher grades to Jack. This reason is pretty lame in my opinion).
i actually prefer the retcon since it felt quite out of place all of a sudden and the game had mostly attracted the crowd that isn't into that sort of stuff.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i actually prefer the retcon since it felt quite out of place all of a sudden and the game had mostly attracted the crowd that isn't into that sort of stuff.
it was one scene...and the "new canon" feels like pissing on a realistic meltdown...

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
it was one scene...and the "new canon" feels like pissing on a realistic meltdown...
Perhaps but the dev needed to either change it or make the scene skipable since the playerbase was not into that sort of stuff and the continued existence and income for his game comes from the playerbase

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes