Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Perhaps but the dev needed to either change it or make the scene skipable since the playerbase was not into that sort of stuff and the continued existence and income for his game comes from the playerbase
yeah...but since then the game is filled with placeholders, this is something i noticed...since then the game's quality went down...

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I am one the quite many NTR haters on this website and nothing in this game qualifies as NTR yet, unless the game suddenly adds some GF for the main character that then is not prostituting herself and then gets fucked by someone else, now that would be NTR and would make drop any game as hard and fast as possible, just not my cup of tea.
It's not NTR, no, which is why I avoided using that term in my answer.

However, what people say and what they mean can be two entirely different things and I've learned it's pointless to argue semantics when all they really just want to know is "do other characters beside the MC use their dicks on screen in this?" so they can decide to play it or not.

Which, that aspect IS unavoidable. See the scene with Ian and Lucy or the bukkake game in the first exhibition.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Uau. I am not usually a fan of those type of models (honey select?) or corruption games but this one was a pleasant surprise.

The renders and animations are high quality and I quite liked that you can choose how much you want to let Edwin fall into the debauchery of this high society brothel.
Also the game has a interesting story and does a good job on developing its characters.
Like Kathleen the mature and sadistic woman who has her own plans to the brothel other than just a place for rich old perverts indulge in their fantasies; or Victoria the tall amazon who enjoys taking control of her sexual partners and will do anything to save her gym; or Hana the smartass bartender-musician who tolerates her scumbag father for her mother's sake.

All in all, Pale Carnations is one really good game. :love::love:

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Wow. I'm not ready to write a review yet (my babybrain needs to process) but, this game is fucking good. I've liked it a lot ever since ch 2 (when i found it) but i wanted to give some love in the thread any how. I think this last update had reallly good writing.. It was good before ofc, but idk, maybe it caught me on a good night.. But it was great.

It makes me very excited to see more. Thanks

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I did find a few typos and grammar glitches. If this is a good way to report them, I'll add them here. (Apologies if some of them have already been reported.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GIL3D and TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I did find a few typos and grammar glitches. If this is a good way to report them, I'll add them here. (Apologies if some of them have already been reported.)

Thanks a ton, good catches! Typos are welcomed anyway you can get them to us (discord, patreon, etc.), so here is perfectly fine.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Thanks a ton, good catches! Typos are welcomed anyway you can get them to us (discord, patreon, etc.), so here is perfectly fine.
Got it, I'll make sure to keep tracking them.

Actually, I just found a bug during the transition to the Carnation Club on the day of the first Exhibition.
06-06_Club_arrivial_transition_bug.jpg
I don't have this problem on the Chapter 2 Update 2 copy of the game. So I assume the image got deleted or renamed in the new release.
06-06_Club_arrivial_transition_old_pic.jpg

Reactions: TD1900

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Killian looks alright when he is not in the club trying to emulate his dirty uncle and acting like another rich old pervert. Somehow i don't see how Edwin will be able to complete the task for Killian's mother. :unsure:

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Holly molly 10/10 game didn't even watch the time when playing it just great and now i plan to play it again with diff choices.
Totally just a suggestion but should try to add more petite characters into the game almost all the characters have about the same breast size you should as they say turn it up a notch

Last edited:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I know, i got that scene. By the way just checked again and i had Trust 5 and Affection 15 with Kathleen before she invited Edwin to the club at night. :p

While torturing poor Harper like that wasn't something i fancied very much (i did reassured her in case she wanted to stop) i figured it was smart to have the trust of the person who is pretty much the brains of this operation. Also Kathleen is really hot and so was her scene.:love:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well Veronica is also single. We need more games here with tall muscular women who know what they want. :love:

Damn it, why is best girl already paired up with best bro!?
So you can either "steal or lead" her to the lesbian side of the Force in case Killian keep trying to emulate his asshole uncle.:devilish::devilish:

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes