lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
TD1900
Many people have recommended the game and it seems for reason. The girls look interesting and can really stand out in the sea of Honey using games. The writing is good and interesting. So I wanted to wish you luck in creating and dealing with issues that comes it such and endevour, as I will regrettably not be following or support this.

P.S. Sorry if this has wasted your time. It's just many have mentioned this and I just wanted to express an opinion after trying for a bit

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Personally I'm hoping we get to see Hana and Victoria interact. It seems plausible given the end of Update 1, and I'd be fascinated to see what they talk about.
I would prefer seeing Veronica taking control of Hana and treating her like a little doll under her muscular body, just like she did with Kathleen, would be great. We need more games with tall women out there! :love:

Anyway after the gym scene i am pretty sure Veronica wants to do this to both Mina and Edwin. :love:

So... check, check and check. Kathleen is a great villain (although maybe not a true villain?), Rosalind is the deepest psychological character for the MC, and Hana also snuck up on me since she is also not my type. No wonder I love this game so much. I'm still wondering where Veronica and Felicia go from here. And even though it brings in game creep, I can see how certain people stan for Harper and even Lucy. This game is so well written, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some fan fiction written for it down the road. It really is that good.
Kathleen is definitely a villain. A true sadistic who enjoys torturing and humiliating those women forced into those situations by the club's members while at the same time using the place to conduct a ilegal drug trial.

Still i found it very weird how sure Chuck was that the previous brothel employee won't be coming back. So maybe behind the dirty old pervert facade he hides something even more hideous, like being a killer? :oops::unsure:

Veronica i say it depends on Edwin. She is a strong willed woman who likes to take control of things in her life and in bed (as shown in some of her scenes - Kathleen&Veronica is one of the best scenes ingame in my opinion). Edwin can either help her keep sights of her objective (save the gym) or let her lose herself in the debauchery of the brothel.

Felicia i still have no idea since she is hiding her true intentions but from what she hints there is more than simply doing this for "fun".

Last edited:

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
This game is amazing!!

I like a lot the writting, the characters, the lewd content, etc... I decided to play it due to the good reviews, and totally doesn't dissapoint. Actually, i'll pledge, is one of my favourite games

I consider myself a kink person, normally i like the kinkiest girls in most of the games, and i really like Felicia in this one but...

I'm in love with Mina :love: (and secondly with Hana, i love her too). I just found myself enjoying every little interaction with that extremely cute blondie, each time she smile, she pout, ... i'm sorry Ian, but that lady won't be for you
And the scene with Hana, omg, i find it the best scene for now, i like that she doesn't want to go all the way their first time, it's a nice touch

I love both of them, their personality and their looks. But i guess the next update will be more centered in the other 3 women

Hope we can see a lot more kinks, i like it (even i'm just happy hugging or kissing Mina)

#TeamMina

PD: Yes, i pissed on Veronica, i just needed to do it :devilish:

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I would prefer seeing Veronica taking control of Hana and treating her like a little doll under her muscular body, just like she did with Kathleen, would be great. We need more games with tall women out there! :love:

Anyway after the gym scene i am pretty sure Veronica wants to do this to both Mina and Edwin. :love:
I actually meant Victoria, the MC's mom. I really would be fascinated to see what she and Hana make of each other.

It would be interesting to see Hana and Veronica interact, too, but I'm not sure I'm quite prepared for that. They're by far my two favorite girls in the game, but I'm worried this might be less a case of mixing peanut butter and chocolate and more a case of mixing kerosene and flame.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I readed a bit some post, and i'm surprised people dislike Killian so much

I find him a really good friend, that will do whatever for the MC. Yes, he is a womanizer, but also a good friend. He doesn't seem to care a lot about Mina, and i'm very ok with it, because she's my main target (right now on my pt, the Ian-Mina score is 0). So good job Ian!! :ROFLMAO:

He is a very fine guy, and seems to care a lot about the mc's mom (not in a sexual way....i guess)

Last edited:
Reactions: sunaboz

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
He doesn't seem to care a lot about Mina, and i'm very ok with it, because she's my main target
Well, that's how it might seem on the surface but the truth is he cares. Besides the things I've mentioned here Mina was really glad when Edwin would use his get out of jail free card and let her kiss Ian publicly and later Ian was afraid that she might catch a cold and he embraced her and took her out of the pool. And the attached picture tells more than my wall of text (but there are many more examples like that).

Or when he carried her to bed and called it a night knowing that if the game would continue it wouldn't end well for Mina.

But I feel for you and I wouldn't mind if in certain circumstances she would become our girl, although I would prefer if most of the time she would end up with Ian.

P.S.
On a side note, Mina really does have very good memory which is crucial for a good actress, e.g. she remembered what was the rule for picking up 9 card in King's Game. Later in the game it's explicitly stated but I like how consistent everything in PC is.

Last edited:

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Well, that's how it might seem on the surface but the truth is he cares. Besides the things I've mentioned here Mina was really glad when Edwin would use his get out of jail free card and let her kiss Ian publicly and later Ian was afraid that she might catch a cold and he embraced her and took her out of the pool. And the attached picture tells more than my wall of text (but there are many more examples like that).

Or when he carried her to bed and called it a night knowing that if the game would continue it wouldn't end well for Mina.

But I feel for you and I wouldn't mind if in certain circumstances she would become our girl, although I would prefer if most of the time she would end up with Ian.

P.S.
On a side note, Mina really does have very good memory which is crucial for a good actress, e.g. she remembered what was the rule for picking up 9 card in King's Game. Later in the game it's explicitly stated but I like how consistent everything in PC is.
Yeah, what you said is true. I think he cares a lot about Mina as a person, and even if they aren't in their best moment, he would "kill" the person that hurts her
But i don't see them as a suitable couple, i don't know. Maybe is just my desire for Mina :ROFLMAO: and also the genuine complicity that she has with Edwin
But something is true, if mc doesn't try to pursue her, i'll like that she ends up with Ian (but that won't be my case, for sure)

Reactions: sunaboz and AwsHen

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I actually meant Victoria, the MC's mom. I really would be fascinated to see what she and Hana make of each other.

It would be interesting to see Hana and Veronica interact, too, but I'm not sure I'm quite prepared for that. They're by far my two favorite girls in the game, but I'm worried this might be less a case of mixing peanut butter and chocolate and more a case of mixing kerosene and flame.
I know you mean Victoria. I wonder if she will have sex scenes other than flashbacks.

I sure wasn't prepared for the way Veronica made Kathleen into her bottom bitch in just five minutes or that cunnilingus she made Edwin do on her. :love:
Although i suppose it is more likely that Veronica will first do the same to Mina since i brought her to the gym. :ROFLMAO:

Veronica, Kathleen, Hana and also Mina are my favorites so far. This game is great with the development of their characters.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, if I understand correctly, this is a game where mс is fucking whores, and whores are fucking with someone other than mс? If so, is there any non-whores in the game with whom you can have sex and is it possible not to fuck whores, or is this the main essence of the game?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So, if I understand correctly, this is a game where mс is fucking whores, and whores are fucking with someone other than mс? If so, is there any non-whores in the game with whom you can have sex and is it possible not to fuck whores, or is this the main essence of the game?
Just for asking these questions I would venture this vn isn't for you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You understand wrong. Not a single one of the main female characters is a prostitute.

Felicia, Rosalind and Veronica are participating into this competition for different reasons. The first is a rich housewife, the second works in a office and the third owns a gym.

Mina is a actress and model, Hana is a musician who also works part time as bartender at the brothel and Kathleen is one of the co-owners of the place.

But if the mere mention that those characters lives don't revolve around the protagonist's dick bothers you then this game is not for you, otherwise happy playing because the game is really good: amazing renders, animations; good character development and story.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
You understand wrong. Not a single one of the main female characters is a prostitute.

Felicia, Rosalind and Veronica are participating into this competition for different reasons. The first is a rich housewife, the second works in a office and the third owns a gym.

Mina is a actress and model, Hana is a musician who also works part time as bartender at the brothel and Kathleen is one of the co-owners of the place.

But if the mere mention that those characters lives don't revolve around the protagonist's dick bothers you then this game is not for you, otherwise happy playing because the game is really good: amazing renders, animations; good character development and story.
So I got it right. A group of previously unknown people just fucking with each other under the terms of the competition? Thanks in advance for your reply.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I can answer your questions. My point is if you are squeamish about any of the questions then this vn is not for you. That is my opinion.

FYI the answers are all yes.
If you have such a clear desire to understand what I'm interested in, then I just don't like the mc cuckold theme (I'm an immersive player). I have no problem with "meet and fuck" games.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The assumption is wrong if you are interested. But if you cannot answer my initial questions, then you shouldn't answer me further.
My advice - just play the game for a bit and decide whether you like it or not. We don't know your tastes and the game has enough choices that most people should be satisfied. FYI if you're against NTR in any form there is only one single female character IIRC, the rest is fucking someone else and won't be exclusive to us.

Anyway, I never understood such strong aversion to NTR. I'm not a fan of it either mind you but ignoring a game just because not every scene revolves around MC is unreasonable. I don't like games like "The Adventurous Couple" (although I've played it due to decent scenes) but if we're single and we're "hunting" MILFs or married women I fail to see a problem, it's just a game after all.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
My advice - just play the game for a bit and decide whether you like it or not. We don't know your tastes and the game has enough choices that most people should be satisfied. FYI if you're against NTR in any form there is only one single female character IIRC, the rest is fucking someone else and won't be exclusive to us.

Anyway, I never understood such strong aversion to NTR. I'm not a fan of it either mind you but ignoring a game just because not every scene revolves around MC is unreasonable. I don't like games like "The Adventurous Couple" (although I've played it due to decent scenes) but if we're single and we're "hunting" MILFs or married women I fail to see a problem, it's just a game after all.
If you have an immersion in the game (immersive, like me) then I think that you will not like being a cuckold in the game (or will like it, I do not know your fetishes). And if you just skip the text and watch the arts and animations, then yes, I think you won't care about the relationship of the characters. Basically the question for me is whether I want to immerse myself in the game and act out like mс. If the plot is good and the fetishes are acceptable, then why not. And I don't see any point in playing the game just to watch art. There are tons of animations, arts and other things for this. Actually, the answer to my 1 question gave me a completely exhaustive answer.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Thee of the five main heroines are involved directly in a sex "competition", where the winner will get their wish granted.
Two of the heroines are not directly involved with this, with one of them being unconnected to the brothel altogether.

You cannot avoid sexual contact with the competitors during the course of the club part of the game, although you're free to ignore their personal story lines which involves getting to know the characters and further sexual contact. However, if you skip ALL of those routes, I'm afraid you won't be left with much content wise and the club story line will likely fail to hook you and fall flat.

If you have such a clear desire to understand what I'm interested in, then I just don't like the mc cuckold theme (I'm an immersive player). I have no problem with "meet and fuck" games.
This is not a cuckold game. It doesn't explore the feelings of being cheating on or wallow in any of the misery that's the hallmark of the NTR genre. You can even indirectly swing each week's competition in favor of a favorite girl, keeping them out of punishment games and effectively keeping them to yourself.

However, on the topic of immersion: the game expects you to empathize with its characters. Otherwise, what would be the point?

If you want to completely avoid experiencing ANY negative emotions in a story (with accompanying highs), I would avoid our project.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes