name

Mar 8, 2017
i'm hoping for more double dates with Hana, Mina, and Ian. that birthday was really cute
i also want to see Rosalind and Lucy interact since they have the same basic motivation and background yet their personalities are actually pretty different. Lucy is a much more minor character though so i don't think it'll happen

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well Veronica is also single. We need more games here with tall muscular women who know what they want. :love:

So you can either "steal or lead" her to the lesbian side of the Force in case Killian keep trying to emulate his asshole uncle.:devilish::devilish:
Ya know, I don't know if I feel better that Killian is not great for her or not. On the one hand, it gives me some justification for stealing her away, but on the other hand, you're still stealing her away from your best bro.

Veronica can be pretty cute too.

Whatchu mean? Hana is single ;)
Hana's a close second... but Mina's just too loveable.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ya know, I don't know if I feel better that Killian is not great for her or not. On the one hand, it gives me some justification for stealing her away, but on the other hand, you're still stealing her away from your best bro.

Veronica can be pretty cute too.
Killian needs a wake up call. He has a girlfriend that somehow still put up with him and yet he keeps acting like his old pervert uncle. I could understand working on the brothel but when he decided to participate on that bukkake fest with the drugged third place carnation i was like "that was too much Killian". o_O

By the way, am i the only one who found it very suspicious how sure Chuck was that the previous employee wasn't going to appear again? I am keeping the uncle facade but i don't trust him one bit. :oops:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Man...this game...if there is a better story out there I haven't seen it. The writing, the characters, the story, it's all so unique and refreshing.

And on top of all that, it keeps ripping me out of my comfort zone. I'm not into BDSM, at all! So my immediate reaction was to throw Kathleen's present back in her face. But it didn't feel right, so I went back and tried accepting it. Wow....I would have missed so much, so I kept is as my main playthrough.

Said it before, say it again. This game is something special.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
After playing the update up to the Hana
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get why some are smitten with her. To me, she ain't for me. That kind of play does nothing for me.

You all can be cruel and call Rosalind a cow but she's way more a woman than Hana Is right now. I did enjoy
that was so hot so there is hope she can be that slutty again atleast if another woman is involved.

Reactions: Walnutt and TD1900

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I get why some are smitten with her. To me, she ain't for me. That kind of play does nothing for me.

You all can be cruel and call Rosalind a cow but she's way more a woman than Hana Is right now. I did enjoy
that was so hot so there is hope she can be that slutty again atleast if another woman is involved.
That's one of the best things about this game; all the girls are wonderful so any girl is best girl material

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
To quote your review:

"If you dont like sharing you will hate some scenes probably. Or you will like it? Thats personal I gues but for NTR haters this could be bad point like me."

Three out of the five main heroines are prostituting themselves in a month long sexual obstacle course. If you have zero tolerance for other men being involved in scenes, in varying capacities, you will likely find this game distasteful.

So, again, up to you if you want to give our project another shot, but the only thing that has changed has been the animations.
Sorry abou that. I have played and tried lots of game in this site and i have lots of rewiew and weird part my school life is pretty much hard right now so i wasnt even remember i have rewiew for this game :D I need play from the begining again for objective and edited rewiew again because im not that much remembering this game. So you are saying you fixed all old animations can be fixed (Without some of them like need to remake from the stract) right? If thats right i gues i can try again with this update :) Anyway thanks for new animations and for trying to make better your game. I'm gonna try and edit my rewiew when im not busy.

Reactions: TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
TD1900 I'm curious if you have a favorite girl :unsure:
I have the most fun writing Kathleen. Maybe too much. She probably drools on a tad too long with her dialogue because of that.

Rosalind is my favorite appearance wise and thematically speaking, mainly because of her similarity with the main character's mother. I'm excited to explore that going forward in the story.

Hana might might be my favorite character wise, which has been surprising to me since she's not really my type. Out of all the girls, she's the easiest to write. She practically writes herself.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
i'm hoping for more double dates with Hana, Mina, and Ian. that birthday was really cute
i also want to see Rosalind and Lucy interact since they have the same basic motivation and background yet their personalities are actually pretty different. Lucy is a much more minor character though so i don't think it'll happen
Personally I'm hoping we get to see Hana and Victoria interact. It seems plausible given the end of Update 1, and I'd be fascinated to see what they talk about.

Man...this game...if there is a better story out there I haven't seen it. The writing, the characters, the story, it's all so unique and refreshing.

And on top of all that, it keeps ripping me out of my comfort zone. I'm not into BDSM, at all! So my immediate reaction was to throw Kathleen's present back in her face. But it didn't feel right, so I went back and tried accepting it. Wow....I would have missed so much, so I kept is as my main playthrough.

Said it before, say it again. This game is something special.
My reaction to Kathleen's present is almost the opposite; I really had to force myself to play through it just to make sure I didn't miss any information about the characters. I understand why the MC is sorely tempted, but the idea of tormenting Harper is such a turnoff for me that there's almost no satisfaction in turning it down. It feels like I'm using cheat codes. :p

[Of course, Kathleen will probably have her revenge at some point and solve this particular problem for me. Better enjoy it while I can!]

To each their own, but I thought that scene was one of the best so far.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I have the most fun writing Kathleen. Maybe too much. She probably drools on a tad too long with her dialogue because of that.

Rosalind is my favorite appearance wise and thematically speaking, mainly because of her similarity with the main character's mother. I'm excited to explore that going forward in the story.

Hana might might be my favorite character wise, which has been surprising to me since she's not really my type. Out of all the girls, she's the easiest to write. She practically writes herself.
So... check, check and check. Kathleen is a great villain (although maybe not a true villain?), Rosalind is the deepest psychological character for the MC, and Hana also snuck up on me since she is also not my type. No wonder I love this game so much. I'm still wondering where Veronica and Felicia go from here. And even though it brings in game creep, I can see how certain people stan for Harper and even Lucy. This game is so well written, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some fan fiction written for it down the road. It really is that good.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Finally finished the update completely. Every single update I love this vn more and get more excited for the next one.

I can't wait for the mcs 3 tasks for the carnations. Sounds like some great kink on the way.

Not totally thrilled with how the vn ended. I hope that this last minute house invasion won't be a forced relationship change.

Overall another fanfuckingtastic update. Thank you and I truly appreciate it.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Finally finished the update completely. Every single update I love this vn more and get more excited for the next one.

I can't wait for the mcs 3 tasks for the carnations. Sounds like some great kink on the way.

Not totally thrilled with how the vn ended. I hope that this last minute house invasion won't be a forced relationship change.

Overall another fanfuckingtastic update. Thank you and I truly appreciate it.
I really like Hana, but she will always be second to Mina. She just better not be getting in the way from me stealing Mina from Killian.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019

Good, I love Kathleen. The more of her, the better.

Reactions: helo138 and SanaeS
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes