VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
The first bit was more to justify your writing option vs the "general incest writing" and then censoring for patreon and other hypocritical moral knights (and money).
But just write it like real non incest, or dump patreon. That's my opinion.
Easier said than done. Especially for someone who's looking at turning this into a full-time job. Patreon is one of the largest and most trusted companies in the subscription business. Doesn't matter if you trust them or not, a majority does over other alternatives. For example, cutting out patreon would cut my current subscriber count from 28 down to 6, my income by more than half, and my potential to gain subscribers by 80% or more. It's just not something that's viable for ultimately an optional kink/fetish.

Thank you for your words though. Sorry if my words aren't working out for me xD it's almost 10am and I've been up all night. My sleep schedule is fubar.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update. I know the updates are rather on the short side, but they are still enjoyable (for me at least). The way everything always plays out just feels good and nice. I like the casualness of everyone and the conversations between them. The introduction of Lily and Lotus was fun. Really like them and hope to see more of them in the future.

The long waits for an update and having them be short might be a turn off for others, but I actually don't mind this time around. Each update has felt good and the writing is well done. The characters are unique and it is a joy to read their conversations.

Thanks for the update and looking forward to the next one. Have a happy holiday! ;)

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Nice update. I know the updates are rather on the short side, but they are still enjoyable (for me at least). The way everything always plays out just feels good and nice. I like the casualness of everyone and the conversations between them. The introduction of Lily and Lotus was fun. Really like them and hope to see more of them in the future.

The long waits for an update and having them be short might be a turn off for others, but I actually don't mind this time around. Each update has felt good and the writing is well done. The characters are unique and it is a joy to read their conversations.

Thanks for the update and looking forward to the next one. Have a happy holiday! ;)
Thanks a ton for that comment bud :3 can't tell you how relieved it makes me hearing it. Honestly, this update was one of my longest dev times yet and I feel bad for it, but it had good reasons behind it. I'm just hoping my schedule will finally clear up come the holidays being over and I can finally have the free time I need to release an update worthy of the time between lol.

Glad you like Lily/Lotus though! They were actually a ton of fun to work with and I'm looking forward to doing more with them in the future! (hint hint: They are definitely going to be in the next update.) Emma was one of the big time sinks of this update lol. Her face is sweet and sultry-looking when she's just standing there, but the moment she opens her mouth, it absolutely wreaks havoc on all the expression sliders I have xD. She's got a tough face to work with. Killer body though...

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

sexyyash

Nov 21, 2021
Why in every version of game , the game ends in between at the same point , when we see the Futa at cafe and are given 2 choices

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
I saw some earlier posts showing Fero Seele in a futa scene I think I missed. Was it removed from the game or something?

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Why in every version of game , the game ends in between at the same point , when we see the Futa at cafe and are given 2 choices
That "futa at the cafe and given 2 choices" is the outro. It doesn't get updated with every update. It's not a part of the game and basically just a little area I can give my thanks and show off some stuff I've done on the side.

Reactions: kizzyjurassic

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks a ton for that comment bud :3 can't tell you how relieved it makes me hearing it. Honestly, this update was one of my longest dev times yet and I feel bad for it, but it had good reasons behind it. I'm just hoping my schedule will finally clear up come the holidays being over and I can finally have the free time I need to release an update worthy of the time between lol.

Glad you like Lily/Lotus though! They were actually a ton of fun to work with and I'm looking forward to doing more with them in the future! (hint hint: They are definitely going to be in the next update.) Emma was one of the big time sinks of this update lol. Her face is sweet and sultry-looking when she's just standing there, but the moment she opens her mouth, it absolutely wreaks havoc on all the expression sliders I have xD. She's got a tough face to work with. Killer body though...
Good to see this is coming along nicely. The crazy lady at the restaurant made me chuckle.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
what exactly is in the new update? just says N/A in the changelog
Sorry bout the changelog. It's updated now. This update adds 155 new renders across the beginning of the day through-out the middle of the day.

The next update (Aiming for Mid-Late Feb) will feature the latter half of the day, with plenty of shenanigans, leading into the night, the next day, and into MC/Jade getting set up in the new home. Finaling out the prologue on roughly the game's 1 year anniversary.

Reactions: Bobblewoffle

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
..........wow... I mean I love this setting and characters.... but an update that took longer to download and unzip than it did to play??? like a literal 2min worth of content???

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
..........wow... I mean I love this setting and characters.... but an update that took longer to download and unzip than it did to play??? like a literal 2min worth of content???
Hey, thanks for sharing your feedback bud! I'm sorry that you're upset with the update time, however, I've apologized multiple times in past comments for my development speeds and even done so in the outro of the game. Many experienced devs will tell you, that pumping out renders with the attention to detail I'm going for, is not easy. It takes dedication, trial 'n error, shit loads of time, and hardware that many people don't have access to. It's something that can take years to become truly proficient at. Anyone can smack out a beautiful render, it takes decent skill and proficiency to do that hundreds or thousands of times.

If you don't believe me, prove me wrong. Go get a powerful render rig and start smacking out a story of your own using DazStudio as your rendering engine. You can show me dozens of devs that show me up in terms of speed and quality and that's perfectly fine. I'm not a miracle or some special exception to the system. I have to work for my skills, just like any other.

I'd like to suggest you try reading some of the dialogue though. I've asked a few people and they put the read-through time at roughly 20-30 minutes, depending on how much you're actually paying attention to what's being said. Some people read quicker than others and some slower.

I won't deny that there are some pretty quick readers out there, but I feel pretty certain that you didn't read through 270ish lines of dialogue in 2 minutes. At least not while having any understanding of what's been said or what's happening.

Lastly, it's ok if you want to see more content and faster, but rather than trashing my game or my developing skills, consider encouraging me or even subscribing so I can afford a living without having to work an in-world job. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Hey, thanks for sharing your feedback bud! I'm sorry that you're upset with the update time, however, I've apologized multiple times in past comments for my development speeds and even done so in the outro of the game. Many experienced devs will tell you, that pumping out renders with the attention to detail I'm going for, is not easy. It takes dedication, trial 'n error, shit loads of time, and hardware that many people don't have access to. It's something that can take years to become truly proficient at. Anyone can smack out a beautiful render, it takes decent skill and proficiency to do that hundreds or thousands of times.

If you don't believe me, prove me wrong. Go get a powerful render rig and start smacking out a story of your own using DazStudio as your rendering engine. You can show me dozens of devs that show me up in terms of speed and quality and that's perfectly fine. I'm not a miracle or some special exception to the system. I have to work for my skills, just like any other.

I'd like to suggest you try reading some of the dialogue though. I've asked a few people and they put the read-through time at roughly 20-30 minutes, depending on how much you're actually paying attention to what's being said. Some people read quicker than others and some slower.

I won't deny that there are some pretty quick readers out there, but I feel pretty certain that you didn't read through 270ish lines of dialogue in 2 minutes. At least not while having any understanding of what's been said or what's happening.

Lastly, it's ok if you want to see more content and faster, but rather than trashing my game or my developing skills, consider encouraging me or even subscribing so I can afford a living without having to work a 9-5. Be the change you want to see in the world.
making a few assumptions there bud. Cant blame ya given the forums we're on here. But
1)I dont mind waiting however long it takes for an update to be done. I didnt complain about the wait for the update
2)I only needed to read the newest bits from waking up with Jade not the whole of the VN so far
3)Im well aware it takes time for quality, esp if yer a perfectionist... try talking to Belle from LLtP if ya ever wanna meet someone that gets real perfectionist on their own renders. They're even hyper picky about lighting and shadows for background items :D
4)At no point did I "trash" your skills or your game, in fact I said I quite like it.

Now I get it, f95 is full of trolls and hate, and the default is to read anything critical in the most negative light possible because so many of the users here attack like rabid gerbils over every damned thing.

As far as comprehending the content of the update it wasnt that huge. Wake up chat with jade about things, prep to move, deal with the ditzy hot cougar from next door then go have lunch with some twins? with a thing for our protag and watch some hot big titty goth have a meltdown :D lol

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
making a few assumptions there bud. Cant blame ya given the forums we're on here. But
1)I dont mind waiting however long it takes for an update to be done. I didnt complain about the wait for the update
2)I only needed to read the newest bits from waking up with Jade not the whole of the VN so far
3)Im well aware it takes time for quality, esp if yer a perfectionist... try talking to Belle from LLtP if ya ever wanna meet someone that gets real perfectionist on their own renders. They're even hyper picky about lighting and shadows for background items :D
4)At no point did I "trash" your skills or your game, in fact I said I quite like it.

Now I get it, f95 is full of trolls and hate, and the default is to read anything critical in the most negative light possible because so many of the users here attack like rabid gerbils over every damned thing.

As far as comprehending the content of the update it wasnt that huge. Wake up chat with jade about things, prep to move, deal with the ditzy hot cougar from next door then go have lunch with some twins? with a thing for our protag and watch some hot big titty goth have a meltdown :D lol
Honestly, that's completely fair. I did take it in more of a critical light and a big reason of that is as you stated. I did my best to be civil in my response, but you are right, I made some assumptions in regards to how I perceived your initial comment. Thanks for being chill and looking to address the misunderstanding rather than just flaming back.

It's frustrating as a dev to have so many people zip through a game for the pictures and then claim the game is tiny. It's 1.47gb in pictures alone lol. I've put a shit load of work into this thing and plan to continue to do so. This game is going to be a slow-burn long-haul type. When people a year or two from now look back at the game where it is now, it'll make sense why I took a slower pace.

I'm probably right there in the same boat with Belle if I'm honest. I actively avoid using any "fake" lighting because I hate it when shadows/lights don't make sense. That was the entire reason I did a complete lighting overhaul before the release of the game. I had found out that HDRIs I was using originally, all had the sun in locations different than the time of day suggested. Shadows were everywhere and it drove me mad lmao.

As for your rundown of the events, you got it sorta/mostly right. There were a lot of fun interactions and references sprinkled throughout, that speeding through, you might've missed. Emma isn't a cougar though, she's only a few years older than MC/Jade. She's essentially the "girl next door" who used to babysit them growing up. Kinda the whole "17-18yo next door neighbor watching the 14yos who can't be trusted home alone" scenario. Now that MC/Jade are grown up, she's just like a big sister to them. As for Lily/Lotus, for "reasons", all I'll say is that what they are to each other, is up to the player to interpret. I'll say this while putting on some cool sunglasses. :cool: They both do have a thing for MC, however. They are clique-y high school girls that share a lot of things with each other... MC will be no exception to that.

Overall though, yes the update isn't huge, but it's still in that 20ish minute zone. Not just 2 minutes lol. I think that was the part that set off the defense turrets xD. Sorry about that. Again, thank you for seeking to fix a misunderstanding rather than flaming back. I appreciate you bud.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Emma isn't a cougar though, she's only a few years older than MC/Jade. She's essentially the "girl next door" who used to babysit them growing up. Kinda the whole "17-18yo next door neighbor watching the 14yos who can't be trusted home alone" scenario. Now that MC/Jade are grown up, she's just like a big sister to them.
hmm I got the impression of milf next door but this is even better for the harem! :D lol
I watched f95 burn down some devs to the point the just quit their projects or gamedev altogether so I get it. This place is toxic as fuck. So I do try to diffuse when things go sideways, esp as a text can be a piss poor medium to convey tone unless you try really hard

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
hmm I got the impression of milf next door but this is even better for the harem! :D lol
I watched f95 burn down some devs to the point the just quit their projects or gamedev altogether so I get it. This place is toxic as fuck. So I do try to diffuse when things go sideways, esp as a text can be a piss poor medium to convey tone unless you try really hard
I think that could be largely related to the original presentation of Emma on the balcony while MC was getting the mail lol. Originally she was just supposed to be a spin-off character to add some eye candy to the first release, but she received a rather large amount of positive feedback from what I could tell, so I opted to make her official. :p which I'm glad I did!

Yeaah, that's a really unfortunate thing about F95z. It's always a breath of fresh air when people like yourself make that effort to be better. :p So again, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrranus

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Jiggly, I'm really liking the way you've set up the world for all of this to play out in and a great many of the elements proposed to enter the game. It's up to this point been cheeky and fun playing through. I also love that you are bold enough to create the extra work for yourself to have optional growth progression as the story evolves. I know that will quickly compound the number of renders you'll need to complete per scene. I personally am more into petite women than cartoonishly large featured women so I'm hoping that the current starting sizes of characters doesn't get much more exaggerated so I can enjoy the story to completion as well. The not-sister is healthy and not lacking in any regard and the adopted sister is adorable. The neighbor was closer to my limit but that was more palatable with the publisher as she is tall enough to give all of that proportion and a reason to exist in order to move that much mass. I guess I was hoping there might also come a possible growth inflection option so those of us that enjoy the fun story but aren't fans of basketball booties and watermelon tits could enjoy the ride along with the rest of you if only scaled back a smidge.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Jiggly, I'm really liking the way you've set up the world for all of this to play out in and a great many of the elements proposed to enter the game. It's up to this point been cheeky and fun playing through. I also love that you are bold enough to create the extra work for yourself to have optional growth progression as the story evolves. I know that will quickly compound the number of renders you'll need to complete per scene. I personally am more into petite women than cartoonishly large featured women so I'm hoping that the current starting sizes of characters doesn't get much more exaggerated so I can enjoy the story to completion as well. The not-sister is healthy and not lacking in any regard and the adopted sister is adorable. The neighbor was closer to my limit but that was more palatable with the publisher as she is tall enough to give all of that proportion and a reason to exist in order to move that much mass. I guess I was hoping there might also come a possible growth inflection option so those of us that enjoy the fun story but aren't fans of basketball booties and watermelon tits could enjoy the ride along with the rest of you if only scaled back a smidge.
Heyyo! I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far! It's always wonderful to hear :3

I'd like to clear something up. Emma is your next-door neighbor. She's purely just a family friend and not related. Next, Jade isn't an adopted sister, she has her own parents and MC has his own parents. For context, MC moved in with Jade so she wasn't living in her parent's house all alone while they're across seas on business. They are not related in any way, by blood or otherwise.

As for the girl's sizes. I'll warn you that there's one other girl planned who's going to be really top-heavy. She's probably going to be about Jade/MC's height while having the bust of Emma/Chloe (Crazy lady at the end of this most recent update). So, she's going to be pretty stacked, but that's on account of her filling the BigTittyGothGF role. She's not planned to be an integral part of the story for a while.

Overall though, people's sizes shouldn't differ much from what's currently in the game. So if you can survive with what's there currently, then you should be good. The way I'm going to do the expansion events is that there will be a single option pop-up that decides if All/None of the group grows. This will happen roughly 3 times (As far as I've planned for right now), resulting in 4 total sizes. Size 0/1/2/3. So if you want everyone to stay at any size that they currently are, you'll be able to do that by just turning any expansion choice you don't want to take.

I will make a note to say this though. I'm extremely particular about hyper/expansion and prefer shape more than size. Big is great, but not if it looks like shit. So while the expansion events will feature all of the girls growing, I'll do everything in my ability to ensure that the size of their assets compliments their overall shape. This isn't going to be a game where a girl is walking around with hips that could get stuck in an open garage door xD.

Reactions: watchinglolis
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes