VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Was a good update, if still dark, but seriously dude, no more MC giggles.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Didn't them MC giggle in this update when he meet the twins.
No/sorta? He jump scared Lily and in the resulting banter he had a laugh due to her reaction and the overall comical moment. "Oh come on, don't get salty! Hahahaha." I specifically kept the "Hahahaha" in there, so it was clear he was talking while laughing. Without it, it sounded a bit overly harsh.
atom_pqBftfK9hc.png

The only other area I could think that you're talking about is that MC specifically calls Lily "Giggles" because she's having a giggle fit about volunteering Lotus for a date.
atom_NK7D811Oam.png
As you can see though, it's capitalized, because he's calling her a name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havik79

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParacosmicReality-1.5.1Prologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
uh is the game supposed to finish when we see the extra smut animation?
The end of the latest update is the black transition screen after the "Crazy Lady" with red hair walks out of the restaurant, just before the screen with my persona thanking people for checking out the game. The extra smut at the end is just that, extra. It's a part of the outro, which are updated semi-regularly as just a fun little skit for me to say thanks and show off fun little things on the side.

It's not the end of the game in its entirety. I plan on developing this game for the next 5+ years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havik79

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Fuck me for real 5+ years?
I'm looking at this being a full-time job eventually. These characters and their stories kinda just live rent-free in my head, so why not just keep putting them out? I might wrap the game up sooner, I'm really not sure. For now though, the plan is to just keep devving.

Another way to put it, I suppose, is that I love to indulge in the things that I enjoy. I enjoy developing this game and delving into the creation of lore for it. I don't talk about it much here, because I'm pretty sure it'd be flagged as spam by volume xD, but I've got people who can testify that I've gone on for hours just getting lost in the lore I have planned. My brain just naturally does this stuff and I want to share it with people. DnD and other tabletops were never really my thing. Whereas, developing this game and others that I have planned down the road, is a way for me to get all of the ideas out of my head and into a medium that can be preserved and viewed by others in a way they can understand it.

There's a reason why I've said multiple times in this thread, that I'm developing this game more for myself, than anyone else.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes