4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Can we have a changelog?
Once the thread updates with the latest version then yea. Don't want to go and edit it to accidentally save over an uploader trying to update the thread.

For now, the changelog on my discord is as such:

- 172 New Renders + 21 Redone Renders + New MainMenu = 194 in total!
- Finished day 4 and half-ish through day 5!
- New Banners for the Patreon, SubStar, and F95!

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Lemme know how the scenes when MC checks the mail on the first morning feel to you guys. Just after he sees Emma nude up on the balcony.

I've re-rendered a bunch of those scenes with better low-light level settings to make them more visible. For comparison's sake, I've included a before/after to this post, but I'm curious if it feels better for you guys in the game. If you're happy with the changes, I'll move forward with fixing the rest of the dark scenes and ensure that the rest of the dark scenes should be fixed in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.6.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Futa tag is honestly pretty misleading at this point as it is just a quick bonus animation after you have hit the end of the current content.
To clarify, the tag is "Futa/Trans". My self-insert character featured in the intro/outro is a Femboy. I didn't apply the tag, it was applied by the uploaders. Trans is the closest thing to femboy, so that's why it's there. Give it time, more content of that variety will make its way in.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79
Dec 23, 2017
Futa tag is honestly pretty misleading at this point as it is just a quick bonus animation after you have hit the end of the current content.
fuck, I've been playing this since day 1 only for the futa tag and everytime i got to the scene i wondered why the game ends over and over again, ffs now everything makes sense

Reactions: jamonserrano

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Check back in 10 years. There's potential, but basically 0 content yet.
Rule 1 of the forums: Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not.

The game currently consists of over 900 renders, several animations, and a story. All of the game as it is now, is only the prologue. Shocking, I know, but perhaps you'd be able to experience some of it if you played the game and didn't just hold ctrl down to zoom your way through it.

Am I the fastest dev? No. I'm doing what I can while also working a real-world job and learning how to do all of this on my own. If you think can do better and faster, by all means, do it. I'd love to see your game!

Feb 20, 2024
"Is Futa/Trans/Femboy content avoidable?:
Yes. All sexual/romantic relationships with Futa/Trans/Femboy characters if added will be completely optional/skippable."
- Optional, but not really... I'd like to see if the dev decides if it's optional or skippable.

"How "Optional" are the optional scenes?.:
Yes. I don't know how else to describe it other than all content that is "Optional" is completely avoidable/skippable."
- Avoidable but then the very next word invalidates everything. One could decide by now whether it is avoidable or only skippable.

The dev has everything completely messed up. Avoidable/Skippable are completely different things. Skipable is never enough, as it happens in the background anyway and it's completely pointless to even put that choice if it happens in the background but the player can't see it. Avoidable is the thing that disables the whole thing and never happens.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParacosmicReality-1.6.0pPrologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
"Is Futa/Trans/Femboy content avoidable?:
Yes. All sexual/romantic relationships with Futa/Trans/Femboy characters if added will be completely optional/skippable."
- Optional, but not really... I'd like to see if the dev decides if it's optional or skippable.

"How "Optional" are the optional scenes?.:
Yes. I don't know how else to describe it other than all content that is "Optional" is completely avoidable/skippable."
- Avoidable but then the very next word invalidates everything. One could decide by now whether it is avoidable or only skippable.

The dev has everything completely messed up. Avoidable/Skippable are completely different things. Skipable is never enough, as it happens in the background anyway and it's completely pointless to even put that choice if it happens in the background but the player can't see it. Avoidable is the thing that disables the whole thing and never happens.
I've touched on this before, but I need to go and update the FAQ to better explain this.

Avoidable would be the better word. While sfw interaction with futa/trans characters won't be optional, any romantic or sexual interactions with futa/trans will be optional. If you decide to turn their romantic/sexual advance down, MC will go and do something else entirely, avoiding the whole scenario. (E.g. going to a movie with Jade rather than getting in bed with the futa/trans person in question.)

Edit: As of this edit, the wording has been fixed. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi, First time playing the game and I did enjoy it. I do agree the dark scenes are way too dark. some of the early night scenes seemed like it was just a black screen. keep up the great job.
Yeah, I didn't manage to get all of the dark scenes fixed. I got up to where MC was reading the letter and the white text displays over the screen. The rest of the dark scenes will be fixed in the next update.

Glad you enjoyed it though :3

Reactions: Chickenman1234

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Check back in 10 years. There's potential, but basically 0 content yet.
Upload YOUR game.

Oh! You don't have one? That's odd.

By the way you are talking, I assumed you were an expert on how these games are designed and made and had a few original games to your name.

No? Oh, ok.

So until you upload your own game, how about you sit the fuck down and be patient like the rest of us?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
FYI, the word is segue, not Segway.
Pronounced the same but one is an overpriced two wheel car magnet.
This comes up just after they get back home in the beginning and are having take out.

Only in the beginning, but loving all the characters so far.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
FYI, the word is segue, not Segway.
Pronounced the same but one is an overpriced two wheel car magnet.
This comes up just after they get back home in the beginning and are having take out.

Only in the beginning, but loving all the characters so far.
Thank you for letting me know, typos that are actual real words are a pain. xD

I've got it fixed now and it'll be corrected in the next update.

Reactions: hoborg
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes