Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
what does Fan Signature do ?????????
I think it just tags every post by the user as a fan of that particular game, if they are using that signature (I think you can have more than one, too)... but I'm not 100% clear on all of it, actually. Just best guessing.
Fan signatures, added to a users profile is a good way for helping promote the game in other threads on this forum. As you can see, I have two signatures below that also contain a hyperlink to the individual games thread OP (Original Post).

As a user posts in differnet game threads, the signature is seen by others, and can be clicked to send them to this thread, thus promoting the game.

I really enjoyed playing through this game, and look forward to so much more in the future. All the best to the dev :)

Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lofts-v0-16-1-bam-media.30906/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/552727_552543_parlo-fan.gif[/IMG][/URL]

To have the image displayed in the center add [CENTER] at the start and [/CENTER] at the end
Code:
[CENTER][URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lofts-v0-16-1-bam-media.30906/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/552727_552543_parlo-fan.gif[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Fan signatures, added to a users profile is a good way for helping promote the game in other threads on this forum. As you can see, I have two signatures below that also contain a hyperlink to the individual games thread OP (Original Post).

As a user posts in differnet game threads, the signature is seen by others, and can be clicked to send them to this thread, thus promoting the game.

I really enjoyed playing through this game, and look forward to so much more in the future. All the best to the dev :)

Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lofts-v0-16-1-bam-media.30906/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/552727_552543_parlo-fan.gif[/IMG][/URL]

To have the image displayed in the center add [CENTER] at the start and [/CENTER] at the end
Code:
[CENTER][URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lofts-v0-16-1-bam-media.30906/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/552727_552543_parlo-fan.gif[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
Thank you for the clarification!! Very helpful :) And so glad you enjoyed the game so far!

pervpotato5456

Jun 29, 2020
Love the music however i am wondering if using Misirlou was the right choice legally speaking, Suits the time the game is set in but cant help but wonder. You don't come across popular-ish songs in these type of games.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Love the music however i am wondering if using Misirlou was the right choice legally speaking, Suits the time the game is set in but cant help but wonder. You don't come across popular-ish songs in these type of games.
I licensed every track through audiohero.com. Good place for royalty free stuff.

Reactions: pervpotato5456

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So... Dev's patreon has been quite dry for a while...will there be any updates on it in the future or only steam version will have updates?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
It has been exactly a month since then.
Busted... Yeah, I wanted to post earlier, but life has been a bit crazy for me lately. Anyway, the update is now posted on my patreon and I wish I had better news. You can read all the details on patreon, regarding the decision. In the meanwhile, I have been tinkering on some code with a new artist. There's no money involved with me sinking my personal finances into the art, so it certainly makes things easier on my part.

I want to thank all of you who have been supportive and have followed this project. You kept me going for quite some time. You've been awesome. You can read the post here:

And for you gamers who still want more, go check out this project. It's about an hour or two of game play so far, but vastly different from Paradise Lofts. Maybe that's a good thing. :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Busted... Yeah, I wanted to post earlier, but life has been a bit crazy for me lately. Anyway, the update is now posted on my patreon and I wish I had better news. You can read all the details on patreon, regarding the decision. In the meanwhile, I have been tinkering on some code with a new artist. There's no money involved with me sinking my personal finances into the art, so it certainly makes things easier on my part.

I want to thank all of you who have been supportive and have followed this project. You kept me going for quite some time. You've been awesome. You can read the post here:

And for you gamers who still want more, go check out this project. It's about an hour or two of game play so far, but vastly different from Paradise Lofts. Maybe that's a good thing. :)
In short: This game will be abandoned if no other team want to take it and continue the work? I must say I understand the financial problem because people need money for living, even though it was and still a shocking news
Hope and wish you the best in life

t727

Jan 4, 2018
but it is written bathroom, kitchen task for Freddie is done, are both same ?
Did you ever get an answer for this?
I've tried now for 4 weeks (every night clicking the windows and back icon) to get the possibility to get a photo of Zoe--- ><

[edit]
Somehow I already got the required image. Dunno from where as I crapped the only chance I had when taking pictures of her for the photo shop (err) guy.

I'm done with the current content now and was presented with this after the ending scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Did you ever get an answer for this?
I've tried now for 4 weeks (every night clicking the windows and back icon) to get the possibility to get a photo of Zoe--- ><

[edit]
Somehow I already got the required image. Dunno from where as I crapped the only chance I had when taking pictures of her for the photo shop (err) guy.

I'm done with the current content now and was presented with this after the ending scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you found a very hard to find bug. One I thought I fixed. What version are you playing?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I think you found a very hard to find bug. One I thought I fixed. What version are you playing?
Paradise Lofts 0.16.1 as the log say :)
I started the game and played it non stop (that's how good your game is) so I suspect there are some variables which isn't properly set or any other memory related issue if I understand the trace error message correctly.

From what I recall I was trying to find the neighbour walking pass her kitchen flashing herself at night for four weeks (in game), watching the alien ship abduction four times, then I gave up and visited the Top Hat bar and found that I already had the image required, played the guitar mini-game then the game came to the end of chapter one-movie *crash* which I ignored and the game returned to my bed room (again in game)

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Paradise Lofts 0.16.1 as the log say :)
I started the game and played it non stop (that's how good your game is) so I suspect there are some variables which isn't properly set or any other memory related issue if I understand the trace error message correctly.

From what I recall I was trying to find the neighbour walking pass her kitchen flashing herself at night for four weeks (in game), watching the alien ship abduction four times, then I gave up and visited the Top Hat bar and found that I already had the image required, played the guitar mini-game then the game came to the end of chapter one-movie *crash* which I ignored and the game returned to my bed room (again in game)
I think (but please don't 100% bank on it) that I fixed this issue in v 0.17 which is the steam version. I may have to poke around more to be sure. Thanks for the compliments. It's always a pleasure hearing from those who enjoyed the game.

Reactions: t727

luka19200

Jan 2, 2018
You mention there "If another developer wants to pick up where I left off, I'd gladly pass it off." Have you thought about putting the code on a public github? Could become an open source community project to finish off. I don't know much about Ren'Py specifically but I do have some knowledge of Python (as well as other languages). Might be fun to work on this as a side project.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
You mention there "If another developer wants to pick up where I left off, I'd gladly pass it off." Have you thought about putting the code on a public github? Could become an open source community project to finish off. I don't know much about Ren'Py specifically but I do have some knowledge of Python (as well as other languages). Might be fun to work on this as a side project.
Never crossed my mind. It could definitely be used as an example of how not to code. :) It's pretty much spaghetti code, but someone either very dedicated or very skillful (or both) could maybe do something with it. I'm going to toss this idea around in my head for a bit. Might be fun to throw it out there like so.

anotheralt34

Nov 3, 2018
None Game breaking bug, but after dex comes back into town, I can't seem to invite Polly to take anymore pictures. I was trying to get the BDSM shoot with her, but now that I have the demon points for it I can't get her back in the studio :(

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
None Game breaking bug, but after dex comes back into town, I can't seem to invite Polly to take anymore pictures. I was trying to get the BDSM shoot with her, but now that I have the demon points for it I can't get her back in the studio :(
Thanks for letting me know. I think (but not entirely sure) that once Dex sells you the place, you can then ask Polly again. I honestly have to replay the game to know for sure. lol

anotheralt34

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks for letting me know. I think (but not entirely sure) that once Dex sells you the place, you can then ask Polly again. I honestly have to replay the game to know for sure. lol
I already have the place as the detectives agency, and I still can't seem to ask Polly again, neither when visiting her at her apartment or sitting at the bench.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes