ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I already have the place as the detectives agency, and I still can't seem to ask Polly again, neither when visiting her at her apartment or sitting at the bench.
I'll have to look into it, when I get time. Definitely wanted that to be a repeatable.

Lean000

Dec 6, 2018
On the android version a found a silly bug,after the the start of the game the first time you can do things in your room the game tells you to sleep, and yeah i clicked the TV and thats Finishes the game. It could be a rly good speedrun of the game lmao.

I would rate the art and history 10/10 but the code is filled with bugs, but overall is a great game!

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
On the android version a found a silly bug,after the the start of the game the first time you can do things in your room the game tells you to sleep, and yeah i clicked the TV and thats Finishes the game. It could be a rly good speedrun of the game lmao.

I would rate the art and history 10/10 but the code is filled with bugs, but overall is a great game!
Yeah, I fixed that for the steam version, but haven't updated others. I'll try to get around to it sometime soon lol definitely a major bug.

clm

Sep 28, 2017
I got acquainted with the game. She is gorgeous! She definitely deserves the attention of the audience. How did it happen that she didn't get the right number of patrons? : /
PS: (for developer) Man, you are the best

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I was wondering a few days ago what happened to this game and now I read it got abandoned.
This is sad because I really liked it.

Anyhow.
The Patreon which is linked to here doesn't contain anything useful.
Does anyone know or what am I not seeing in this thread?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I was wondering a few days ago what happened to this game and now I read it got abandoned.
This is sad because I really liked it.

Anyhow.
The Patreon which is linked to here doesn't contain anything useful.
Does anyone know or what am I not seeing in this thread?
Since the game is officially abandoned, I guess he just disabled its Patreon page

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
so, this beauty got abandoned too. :-/ it sure was great while it lasted. i hope the dev finds the necessary time and resources to start another unique work of art game with an interesting story and likeable/lickable characters, preferrably another era game immersing you in better times of this world.

Reactions: Sollers

shmanzu

Aug 3, 2020
You mention there "If another developer wants to pick up where I left off, I'd gladly pass it off." Have you thought about putting the code on a public github? Could become an open source community project to finish off. I don't know much about Ren'Py specifically but I do have some knowledge of Python (as well as other languages). Might be fun to work on this as a side project.
Given any more thought to this?

May 20, 2019
, which begs the question:
Is the Steam version completed? There is no Early Access tag to be seen.
Or is someone just throwing their unfinished stuff on there to get sum cash since Steam quality control is a joke?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
, which begs the question:
Is the Steam version completed? There is no Early Access tag to be seen.
Or is someone just throwing their unfinished stuff on there to get sum cash since Steam quality control is a joke?
I think it's the same version available here. Dev threw a cliffhanger finish as a 'season 1 finale' to release it on Steam and try to get some bucks to keep the project running, things didn't went that well and the game was finally abandoned.

Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes