Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh no... unren stopped working for text insta-skipping
looks like it happens after tophat guitar minigame

ha...actually there is skipping 1/0 in variables

----

who is austin? party maker?
is there a good walktrhough? tips are oftn inadequate
what is the varaible to tweak daytime/hours ?
hours minutes didnot seem to help . that butch thing was annoying...

Last edited:

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
oh no... unren stopped working for text insta-skipping
looks like it happens after tophat guitar minigame

ha...actually there is skipping 1/0 in variables

----

who is austin? party maker?
is there a good walktrhough? tips are oftn inadequate
what is the varaible to tweak daytime/hours ?
hours minutes didnot seem to help . that butch thing was annoying...
Austin is the bachelor on the top floor where the party took place. There is an excellent walkthrough on Steam forum a fan made. Hope that helps!

... and I am vaguely considering pushing forward with chapter 2

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
will cheating board-investigations break the progres?
there was unskippable pipe game i failed and then guitar which i didnot want to caz it will stops text-skipping.
(so yeah, had to go saveeditor anyway to tweak it)
cannot ( Convince Gretta to model. )... and she was linked to one investigation
(i just have a count there, 4finished 4solved)
*k tweaked couple of things and got pleasing option - then photoshot
'Call D1ck, the pass by Dex to get a negative. Opens GAM location.'
then stuck:
Go to photo studio. Pick up the photos.Go to GAM. Drop off photos. "
...k tweaked weekdroppedphotos, got new tip about penny.

there was no dex around. and no photostudio . :WaitWhat: waitasec...so even without me cheating sub-investigations.. will it be that way? caz dex dissapearing thingy (and getting office there) was the part of some other story... for me it happened before gretta gigs.

'in the near future' ...why to make those black thingies like it is about near future UPDATES .. ?
i never in time to that couple with photo. (will there be a threesome scene?) like i see anita at 22or so and when im knocking dude is with wife.../though before making photo i also had similar issue. now i just lost hope.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
will cheating board-investigations break the progres?
there was unskippable pipe game i failed and then guitar which i didnot want to caz it will stops text-skipping.
(so yeah, had to go saveeditor anyway to tweak it)
and dunno, no food/photos with gretta ( Convince Gretta to model. )... and she was linked to one investigation
(i just have a count there, 4finished 4solved)
i never in time to that couple with photo. (will there be a threesome scene?)
take Vanessa’s photoshoot to GAM. - gam location is not available. hm?
Honestly, if you start editing variables is just normal you break the game's logic. If you have no patience for reading texts and solving minigames, maybe this game is not for you

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Honestly, if you start editing variables is just normal you break the game's logic. If you have no patience for reading texts and solving minigames, maybe this game is not for you
nobody read texts in sandboxes
minigames must be skippable.
sub chores should not affect core game
so if it is that undeveloped maybe i shouldnot

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
Sad to hear that this game was abandoned, it was my favorite for a while, then I started playing games like Summertime Saga, Being a DIK and what a legend and kinda forgot about this one, The twins were my favorites.

Damiantheman

Jan 8, 2022
Do you guys have save files for android? Im currently playing 0.16.1 version maybe old version saves might work too. Thanks

molotow

May 2, 2018
Well, it's nice being classed in some of the better productions. Thank you! :)
When I discovered your game, my first impression was like "God it looks really great" after playing it for a while I found that this game is amazing, humorous, and yet quite a serious plot, with an extensive storyline, this is a very strong point of this production, it's nice to balance it erotic thread of production, it allows you to get a lot of fun from playing. Everything from music, through the graphic design, atmosphere, history creates an amazing combination, it was heart breaking to discover that the project was abandoned, and in fact the whole game due to the fact that it was not finished from the very first moments beats the eyes with an image as if it was in a broken state (mainly information about the upcoming chapter 2, which never came) and locations which are to appear in the "near future", you should definitely create a patron, update discord and continue this project because it is amazing and has an atmosphere like little, you can see that it has been well thought out, it is not a silly click-through with a few pictures. It deserve to be finished at least to end of the main plot, it would be nice to have the prospect of a detective following a forensics organization that is always one step ahead until the end of the game.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
When I discovered your game, my first impression was like "God it looks really great" after playing it for a while I found that this game is amazing, humorous, and yet quite a serious plot, with an extensive storyline, this is a very strong point of this production, it's nice to balance it erotic thread of production, it allows you to get a lot of fun from playing. Everything from music, through the graphic design, atmosphere, history creates an amazing combination, it was heart breaking to discover that the project was abandoned, and in fact the whole game due to the fact that it was not finished from the very first moments beats the eyes with an image as if it was in a broken state (mainly information about the upcoming chapter 2, which never came) and locations which are to appear in the "near future", you should definitely create a patron, update discord and continue this project because it is amazing and has an atmosphere like little, you can see that it has been well thought out, it is not a silly click-through with a few pictures. It deserve to be finished at least to end of the main plot, it would be nice to have the prospect of a detective following a forensics organization that is always one step ahead until the end of the game.
Hey, no promises, but we're having a good think over it. A lot of time and effort went into the project and prior to putting on Steam, it was a financial loss. Still is, if you consider the amount of hours put in. Regardless, I'm moving to a new country, and hopefully wrapping that up within 60 days and then I will make a final decision. Cheers!

XxRichBotxX

Jul 26, 2020
Just asking, does anyone know how to get Clara topless? She just got her new uniform, and even though I'm drunk, nothing happens? Any suggestions?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Just asking, does anyone know how to get Clara topless? She just got her new uniform, and even though I'm drunk, nothing happens? Any suggestions?
Have you had sex with her yet? To get her to the point where she gets topless while working, she needs to be in her new uniform (after week 5 i think?), and it's hard for me to recall all the details without digging up notes, but I also think you have to have sex with her first. Hope that helps!

Reactions: XxRichBotxX

XxRichBotxX

Jul 26, 2020
Have you had sex with her yet? To get her to the point where she gets topless while working, she needs to be in her new uniform (after week 5 i think?), and it's hard for me to recall all the details without digging up notes, but I also think you have to have sex with her first. Hope that helps!
Bruh...I'm dumb. I hadn't had sex with her yet. I had just gotten her in the new uniform. Haven't checked the notepad yet, but is it difficult to have sex with her?

Reactions: grandal wow

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Bruh...I'm dumb. I hadn't had sex with her yet. I had just gotten her in the new uniform. Haven't checked the notepad yet, but is it difficult to have sex with her?
I think you need to invite Zoe home to fuck her while she's cleaning the house. Not sure if there are more requirements

Reactions: XxRichBotxX
Oct 12, 2019
Why cant i go to Bethe house when she and June make out?The game said that i need to go to her house but it said that i dont have any reason to go there,and when i go to June house it just June there,no Bethe

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Why cant i go to Bethe house when she and June make out?The game said that i need to go to her house but it said that i dont have any reason to go there,and when i go to June house it just June there,no Bethe
You should be able to go over when you see them from your bedroom window (looking into theirs). Once you see them, just exit your house and go to Bethe's, knocking on her door. If you try going over on their first day of meeting each other, it probably won't work. Hope that helps!

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes