Oct 12, 2019
You should be able to go over when you see them from your bedroom window (looking into theirs). Once you see them, just exit your house and go to Bethe's, knocking on her door. If you try going over on their first day of meeting each other, it probably won't work. Hope that helps!
I already give Bethe the job at top hat.And i also look try look directly at the window and look with the shadow but i still cant

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I already give Bethe the job at top hat.And i also look try look directly at the window and look with the shadow but i still cant
When you see the shadow of them, click into the window and look at them. I think they're pillowfighting or kissing, I forget. Either way, then exit that view and leave your apartment, go to theirs. To be clear, it's the building where Butch sometimes stands in front of. Enter the building, and go to Bethe's apartment, knock on the door. If this doesn't work, I would need to see your save file.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Ah, understood. I saw the dev being so active so recently so was confused.
He commisioned the art and it got to a point where he just couldn't afford it anymore, as the game never really took off financially. But he's still around and looking for options

Reactions: fugazi666

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
He commisioned the art and it got to a point where he just couldn't afford it anymore, as the game never really took off financially. But he's still around and looking for options
that's too bad. I really liked zoe and donna. Especially zoe, I thought the dev would make butch blackmail zoe in order to make her his cumtoilet since he made the protagonist take a picture of her.

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
That's quite unfortunate, the game's art style definitely stands out. But I guess that also explains why so many games just use Illusion models.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I found this game a little while ago and really liked the gameplay...for a while. I just find it difficult to progress anything without having to take handwritten notes all the time.
I stopped playing for a couple of weeks and now can't remember which room the guy to blackmail is in.
I still haven't managed to get the 'June/Bethe' story line started. I talk to Jane all the time and she'll blow me any time I ask, I know sometimes she doesn't call me by name...is that the June trigger...if it is what am I supposed to do then?
I also went to the nightclub before being proficient with the guitar and totally blew it....do I get the chance to try again? The manager there really doesn't want me to do anything there.
All in all I think the game is blown for me. Is there a GOOD walkthrough or a MOD available anywhere? I play on PC.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I found this game a little while ago and really liked the gameplay...for a while. I just find it difficult to progress anything without having to take handwritten notes all the time.
I stopped playing for a couple of weeks and now can't remember which room the guy to blackmail is in.
I still haven't managed to get the 'June/Bethe' story line started. I talk to Jane all the time and she'll blow me any time I ask, I know sometimes she doesn't call me by name...is that the June trigger...if it is what am I supposed to do then?
I also went to the nightclub before being proficient with the guitar and totally blew it....do I get the chance to try again? The manager there really doesn't want me to do anything there.
All in all I think the game is blown for me. Is there a GOOD walkthrough or a MOD available anywhere? I play on PC.
There's an excellent walkthrough written up on Steam by a solid fan. Pretty sure you don't need to buy the game to see it; just go to the appropriate tab. Hope that helps! To get Bethe, be sure to see her in the windows first.. both showering and dancing. Then she'll show up outside. I always intended to fix that, but never did :)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
There's an excellent walkthrough written up on Steam by a solid fan. Pretty sure you don't need to buy the game to see it; just go to the appropriate tab. Hope that helps! To get Bethe, be sure to see her in the windows first.. both showering and dancing. Then she'll show up outside. I always intended to fix that, but never did :)
pretty sure I've seen her showering and dancing (definitely showering) - maybe not the dancing, though I thought so, is there a specific time of day for both things?......so after that she should turn up in the outsides of the buildings?
I thought I had the Steam walkthrough....it says Steam AH at the top though. Looking at the walkthrough the bits for June I am sure I've done (about the people at the party)

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
pretty sure I've seen her showering and dancing (definitely showering) - maybe not the dancing, though I thought so, is there a specific time of day for both things?......so after that she should turn up in the outsides of the buildings?
I thought I had the Steam walkthrough....it says Steam AH at the top though. Looking at the walkthrough the bits for June I am sure I've done (about the people at the party)
Have you met Bethe outside yet? I am a bit confused where you're at, actually. Bethe shows up outside after you have seen her in the windows (it's totally random) and after a week or so has passed - possibly after triggering other bits, but if I recall correctly, the notebook should guide you along the way here. Can you post a screenshot of that? It'll help me help you. Thanks.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Have you met Bethe outside yet? I am a bit confused where you're at, actually. Bethe shows up outside after you have seen her in the windows (it's totally random) and after a week or so has passed - possibly after triggering other bits, but if I recall correctly, the notebook should guide you along the way here. Can you post a screenshot of that? It'll help me help you. Thanks.
see, this is what confuses me, I spent some time waiting to see Bethe both dance and shower and yes I've got that but the notebook says I need to discover June :-
1649553828708.png

I've tried 'interacting' with Jane/June for multiple days, not sure what I'm doing wrong now. I do remember that very early on there was an interaction when she didn't know my name, but that never seems to happen again now. Some times she doesn't say my name in response to 'Hello Jane', but then all choices after that are the same...she even gives me a BJ on demand now.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Oh, hang on....I just found an extra option in Jane/June's dialogue asking about a twin...maybe I hadn't seen Bethe dance and shower close together...is that part of the trigger? Bit baffled now, but I'll see how it goes.
Thanks.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Oh, hang on....I just found an extra option in Jane/June's dialogue asking about a twin...maybe I hadn't seen Bethe dance and shower close together...is that part of the trigger? Bit baffled now, but I'll see how it goes.
Thanks.
Yup, you gotta discover June before you can introduce her to Bethe. You should now be well on your way to a metric fuckton of content. Hope ya enjoy!

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Yup, you gotta discover June before you can introduce her to Bethe. You should now be well on your way to a metric fuckton of content. Hope ya enjoy!
lol, that's what I was hoping. I thought I'd get to see Bethe quite soon after, but are you saying I need to be introduced by June? The bit with Rita and the aliens has confused me as it says to keep checking on her (I think).
So, I need to ask, does the nightclub all open up again after I finally get the right photo of Zoe (having issues just seeing her in the window, let alone getting the right photo). I had already been there before getting my guitar mastership and they basically told me to get lost - I don't see the option to try again, so I'm guessing the Zoe thing needs doing first!?
I've also been asked by Austin to find someone for him to hang out with, but I have no idea who that would be, not seen an option to suggest it to anyone, but I have seen him from the apartment having sex with someone (not 100% sure who it is...).

I appreciate all the help you've given me/

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
lol, that's what I was hoping. I thought I'd get to see Bethe quite soon after, but are you saying I need to be introduced by June? The bit with Rita and the aliens has confused me as it says to keep checking on her (I think).
So, I need to ask, does the nightclub all open up again after I finally get the right photo of Zoe (having issues just seeing her in the window, let alone getting the right photo). I had already been there before getting my guitar mastership and they basically told me to get lost - I don't see the option to try again, so I'm guessing the Zoe thing needs doing first!?
I've also been asked by Austin to find someone for him to hang out with, but I have no idea who that would be, not seen an option to suggest it to anyone, but I have seen him from the apartment having sex with someone (not 100% sure who it is...).

I appreciate all the help you've given me/
The aliens mindwipe Rita after the perfect orgasm. If you pay attention, when you leave the ship your character no longer has any recolleciton of ever going to the ship and the cycle repeats. That's a big clue :) Unfortunately, the payoff is in the unreleased Chapter 2.

You can go to the nightclub after speaking with Zoe and the location opens. It's when asking about the murder, if I recall. Talk to Freddy later about getting Bethe to audition there. I forget the sequence specifically, but the hints should help direct you. You cannot open the June/Bethe meetup and threesome until Bethe has a job at the TopHat.

I cannot stress how important it is to read all the context/interactions with characters as they happen (fast clicking through it, like one can with many VNGs doesn't really work with this, as it's very non-linear once things get going). In many situations, there is more than one way to achieve a goal. And as you score more partners/situations, you can almost always repeat them in some fashion (like photoshoots, sex, etc)

Hope that helps!

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
It's a shame that this was abandoned. I bought the title on Steam and enjoyed it very much. The setting, noir atmosphere and the PI storyline was really really exciting. I visit this thread once in a while and click through pages to see how this could have been one of the best in its genre.

Albeit the circumstances, I applaud the dev(s) for this halfway story. In my opinion it still has content that is worthy of the money spent.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
It's a shame that this was abandoned. I bought the title on Steam and enjoyed it very much. The setting, noir atmosphere and the PI storyline was really really exciting. I visit this thread once in a while and click through pages to see how this could have been one of the best in its genre.

Albeit the circumstances, I applaud the dev(s) for this halfway story. In my opinion it still has content that is worthy of the money spent.
It's always satisfying to hear some folks appreciated it. :) Thanks for the kind words and support!

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
The aliens mindwipe Rita after the perfect orgasm. If you pay attention, when you leave the ship your character no longer has any recolleciton of ever going to the ship and the cycle repeats. That's a big clue :) Unfortunately, the payoff is in the unreleased Chapter 2.

You can go to the nightclub after speaking with Zoe and the location opens. It's when asking about the murder, if I recall. Talk to Freddy later about getting Bethe to audition there. I forget the sequence specifically, but the hints should help direct you. You cannot open the June/Bethe meetup and threesome until Bethe has a job at the TopHat.

I cannot stress how important it is to read all the context/interactions with characters as they happen (fast clicking through it, like one can with many VNGs doesn't really work with this, as it's very non-linear once things get going). In many situations, there is more than one way to achieve a goal. And as you score more partners/situations, you can almost always repeat them in some fashion (like photoshoots, sex, etc)

Hope that helps!
yeah, I think I'm done with this game...to much hard work and as you say it's incomplete.
Much too complex interactions and seems unless you take copious notes of the interactions you have no hope of completing things.
The whole layout of the apartments just makes my head spin....if you have a corridor down the middle of the buildings and you see rooms on both side then how do you see into those?
I have tried four times to get a photo of Zoe that is acceptable at the club - I go to the club a long time back and as I said, I messed up the band audition and can't get back to that, and can't work out if I ever could get back to it as the only person I can talk to is the owner who want's the picture of Zoe.....I've tried hanging around the apartment and checking Zoe's window for 5 nights already and have not seen her walking around - I have NO clue how to trigger her walking around. Butch even told me to tell her to go back to the apartment, but the only interaction I get with is to have sex or not...that's all.....
I have four things on the notepad, top one is to get the photo, so I'm at a dead loss what I need to do now. The June quest is gone, so I assumed Bethe would appear somewhere or I could get to her apartment, but nope, nothing for more than a week of checking around the apartment complex. June/Jane have never had the option to introduce me to Bethe, even though I check every time I see one of them.....

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes