EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
470857_20191105173022792.jpg

Overview:
After moving into the new house and transferring to a new school, you found it hard to make new friends and finally ended up being a bully target. Almost a year had passed, you finally had enough of being bullied, so you decided to change yourself during a semester break. Will you manage to successfully live a peaceful life? It's up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-10
Release Date: 2020-11-10
Developer: Lyk4n - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED Win+Mac* - ANDROID - Bugfix v0.9

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

4.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg KanaIntroduce11.jpg Christmas2.jpg Swim_Yu_Win13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
You know, usually version 1.0 is reserved for the first COMPLETE version, not the first release, while versions below 1.0 mean it's a project still in development ;p
Anyway, dont mind me, this is just me being oversensitive XD
In the end its your game, your rules.

Good luck on your new project.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
another abandoned child by a parent who didn't want to take his son with him because he/she went abroad to work , and mother best friend... ? lol, the realities of patreon games, incest patch would be very useful to me here :unsure:

Last edited:

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Good Luck a nice looking game, the only thing I would change is the size of the girls hands if you are going to make them shorter, because for me the first girl on the left has hands to big for her height. Here is an example of what I mean. View attachment 457248
Thanks for mention! I didn't realise that at all

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I feel like you should add a hand fetish to the genre tags
another abandoned child by a parent who didn't want to take his son with him because he/she went abroad to work , and mother best friend... ? lol, the realities of patreon games, incest patch would be very useful to me here :unsure:
Thanks for your opinion I'm still a beginner here and need to learn more. I'm going to do incest patch in the future!

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
You know, usually version 1.0 is reserved for the first COMPLETE version, not the first release, while versions below 1.0 mean it's a project still in development ;p
Anyway, dont mind me, this is just me being oversensitive XD
In the end its your game, your rules.

Good luck on your new project.
That makes sense...I thought I was going to start at v.1.0 and then going up but your opinion is so true.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hezor

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I don't know if LINUX and MAC versions work fine. This project is my first game and somehow I feel like it's too easy to build LINUX or MAC ver just by selecting them while I built the game...

Feel free to mention any issues!

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Oooohhh!! Another "japanese style " school settings game!!! Yayyy!! I always liked the original ideas!

P.S.: lyk4n Do not pay attention to those who complain about the size of the girls' hands. They like girls with small hands, because they make their little cocks look big. Fortunately I don't have that problem. Make women with bigger hands! LOL!!

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Oooohhh!! Another "japanese style " school settings game!!! Yayyy!! I always liked the original ideas!

P.S.: lyk4n Do not pay attention to those who complain about the size of the girls' hands. They like girls with small hands, because they make their little cocks look big. Fortunately I don't have that problem. Make women with bigger hands! LOL!!
Even though it looks japanese style but the way characters call each other is still english though, there is no word like "san", "kung", "sensei"...I don't know if it's necessary.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for your opinion I'm still a beginner here and need to learn more. I'm going to do incest patch in the future!
I wasn't serious about needing a hand tag in the genres (though I haven't played the game so maybe you actually do), it was just a reference to the title.

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
Hey, I relate to that remark...I mean Don't relate...yeah, that's totally what I mean. Laugh at them all!! :cry::cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: __Yashhh

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
STOP..he walks like this stands like this does pretty much everything like this..noone on earth does this unless they have a physical affliction..it is the stupidest pose ever created..half the time i cannot focus on the game because i want to kill it with fire when i see this pose..what is your malfunction soldier!!!! ugh...i had to rant..this game is the one that finally broke me on seeing this pose so much...thank you Peaceful Life for increasing my sociopathic tendancies 250%...have no idea what the game is like..all i see is this pose :( so sad

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes