Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

welper

Apr 23, 2017
for me - it was asking allowance from aunt about 3-5 times(may be a bit more) and after that she said that i can work to get some money. After that my comp allowed me to buy stocks and work.
Okay cool, at what point can you ask the Aunt, is there a specific day/location to do that?

ran1125

Nov 30, 2018
How the hell are you supposed to make money in this? Apparently you can work but that option is greyed out on the computer. Am I supposed to just skip to every thursday to get the 50 credits for the cockroach thing? Cause that will take forever to get enough money to buy stuff
keep take money from aunty, forgot how many times then aunty will ask u find money by u self then will unlock work on computer.

Alex_L

May 4, 2017
Okay cool, at what point can you ask the Aunt, is there a specific day/location to do that?
clicked at all of them at any time and any place where i can found them ) Study room worked for me and lobby too AFAIR. Maybe kitchen too. Not the pool.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
how do you start the new update? the only quest i have is that damn bugged one, In books there are beauties like Jade

tRu

Apr 24, 2018
Is my game bugged or am I doing the cockroach game wrong? I'm clicked all the roaches but nothing happens and time runs out and she hates me

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PeepingAndTeasing-0.702
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

adam31190

Jun 17, 2017
I'm stuck in here. How can I travel to other rooms? There was a room-menu on the left screen, but now I can't access it
1706558368500.png

Alex_L

May 4, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to beat the sleeping games with the Teacher or the Cousin?
you need to do everything with them within the hour - minutes ticking up there. When blue bar is filling use time skip on the upper right sid of the screen - 1, 3 or 5 minutes for lower the blue bar.
For me, i just used cheat engine to find and freeze minutes in place to do the check list and some more fun.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
this game really is challenging. Good story and great characters, really enjoy playing the game.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes