4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I know I'm a bit (a lot) annoying, but something has bothered me about the new Sasha. And then I noticed it - something is, at least for me, wrong with her eyes. Or rather with the make-up.

I did a little photoshop, and for me she suddenly looks way more like the old Sasha. Here the comparison with the new Sasha, but with the old eyes:
(and hopefully you won't be banned by SW here doing that, even after your little joke at the end of your mod)
:eek: Shit - don't tell me I left that in the final version... :oops: (now I definitely get banned here...)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I know I'm a bit (a lot) annoying, but something has bothered me about the new Sasha. And then I noticed it - something is, at least for me, wrong with her eyes. Or rather with the make-up.

I did a little photoshop, and for me she suddenly looks way more like the old Sasha. Here the comparison with the new Sasha, but with the old eyes:

:eek: Shit - don't tell me I left that in the final version... :oops: (now I definitely get banned here...)
Nailed it (tat chages don't bother me). New eyes are just...flat...lifeless...no soul.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Fair enough SW, I can respect that. At the end of the day it`s your creation and work.
Yeah, she may have been a bit overloaded on tatts, the arm sleeve still looks cool!

After comparing the old and new Sash, I admit the new one looks more (hate to say it) dollish and less mature - although that would be understandable if you wanted to add the vulnerability, but hey that`s on me to learn to accept. Just a wee comparison:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nailed it (tat chages don't bother me). New eyes are just...flat...lifeless...no soul.
You know what, I went back to look at Sasha's eyes and I do agree with you all, so I have changed them to make them look less dollhouse. Thanks for all the feedback!

old new
a41.png a41-3.png

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
You know what, I went back to look at Sasha's eyes and I do agree with you all, so I have changed them to make them look less dollhouse. Thanks for all the feedback!

old new
View attachment 802919 View attachment 802945
No, thanks to you for the great game - and the great new renders that are still waiting for us. And yes, now she is definitely Sasha again for me - with of course better picture/render quality than before.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I, for one, am glad that Sasha's chest tattoo is gone, i never liked it. I'm not a fan of chest tattoos on women, and I made sure to tell SuperWriter this when i played the beta of chapter 1. So glad he finally removed it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I, for one, am glad that Sasha's chest tattoo is gone, i never liked it. I'm not a fan of chest tattoos on women, and I made sure to tell SuperWriter this when i played the beta of chapter 1. So glad he finally removed it.
Im of the very opposite opinion on that matter but then im covered in tattoos myself so it was obviously gonna appeal more to me than the generic audience as im sure far more aint into it than are (still feel her being covered really accentuated her personality as the rebel of the family though and it hurts to know they will soon be gone outside of one arm sleeve)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

old new
View attachment 802919 View attachment 802945
Out of reactions....(y)(y)(y) (again, personally fine with the new tat look..it always irks me that 18yo can have thousands of dollars worth of art at that age or legally underage...annoys the shit out of me heh. Just the sleeve is much better).

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Im of the very opposite opinion on that matter but then im covered in tattoos myself so it was obviously gonna appeal more to me than the generic audience as im sure far more aint into it than are (still feel her being covered really accentuated her personality as the rebel of the family though and it hurts to know they will soon be gone outside of one arm sleeve)
dont get me wrong, i have no problems with tattoos i just dont like them on a womans chest or face

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
dont get me wrong, i have no problems with tattoos i just dont like them on a womans chest or face
Yeah, Im kinda the same as another tattooed person, one of only 2-3 in my extended family, Tats on a woman can be downright hot, but sometimes they distract from their natural 'Artwork', sometimes less is more...

Anyway like SW said he only ever really wanted her to have a certain number, and we should trust his vision.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I kinda liked Paris Silvery blue hair color
Because you mentioned her hair: they are actually ok, but unlike the other girls a bit..it's hard to describe, maybe looks a bit like a wig to me... The color I think is ok - but the old one was good, too (and I think both colors suits her in a way).

SuperWriter : this is definitely just a personal opinion/taste, probably it's even meant to be so. And once again: Paris looks MUCH better than before!

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Ya I agree with the others since so much of Sasha's essence is in her eyes. Definitely looks more like her now.

I feel the same about Miracles new eyes. Overall her new renders look great but something about her new eyes, don't know if it's the darker bottom lashes or what looks like lines/bags or something but her new eyes kind of makes her look like she's in her mid-late 20's now. Any openness to changing her eyes back too? Again though the changes to Paris and Sabrina have been (y)

Yeah I'm not a fan of chest or face tats either. She looks better now with just the one sleeve in my opinion

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ya I agree with the others since so much of Sasha's essence is in her eyes. Definitely looks more like her now.

I feel the same about Miracles new eyes. Overall her new renders look great but something about her new eyes, don't know if it's the darker bottom lashes or what looks like lines/bags or something but her new eyes kind of makes her look like she's in her mid-late 20's now. Any openness to changing her eyes back too? Again though the changes to Paris and Sabrina have been (y)

Yeah I'm not a fan of chest or face tats either. She looks better now with just the one sleeve in my opinion
Don't really see what you're talking about with Miracle. She looks 18 to me lol. Paris definitely looks older than her. But glad you like Sasha again =]

• Haha
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I'm going to miss Sasha's old tats... I liked the chest mural. Something that lets you know there's something that only select few will ever see entirely, unlike sleeve tats. Oh well, artistic preference. I still like the story and will look forward to updates. I thought the Miracle mod was awesome, a great shift into maturity. Well done.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Anyone else get creepy vibes when you see stuff like "*smiles*" in VNs? It's unnecessary and really makes me imagine the MC giving a creepy-ass smile. Weird that it makes me cringe when I see it.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Anyone else get creepy vibes when you see stuff like "*smiles*" in VNs? It's unnecessary and really makes me imagine the MC giving a creepy-ass smile. Weird that it makes me cringe when I see it.
It's how you explain actions in video games to not break immersion. "You smile." That makes it feel more like reading a book

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's how you explain actions in video games to not break immersion. "You smile." That makes it feel more like reading a book
Yeah, I get what it's for, but every time I see a developer use it in VNs I get the mental image of a creepy smile, especially when it's followed by a super cheesy dialogue haha

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes