• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Well i prefer the old version, the old images looks sharper then the new ones and the clothes fits better. The new ones are a bit ...hmm ..
spongy.
And i liked the old Sasha and Paris way more. Now they look like barbies
So, in the end, are the old ones so bad that you had to make new ones? No
And are the new ones so good that they are worth the time. Instead of new content? No

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
idk what people are talking about, I'd take the revamp over the old renders any day
you might be just lucky enough...there is nothing good as revamps -720p, 1080p, 4k, 8k, vr...and who knows what exciting improvements future holds yet...that could be one nice revamping circle, always at the beginning, never-ending, or even advancing the story.
me, on the other hand, would prefer story advancement, and, if possible, the story ending, and, a circle of a new games/stories, rather than of just one.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Guys i made a Picture Perfect Revamp Walkthrough Mod, this mod shows the best choices for each charcater.

This Mod does NOT replace OscarSix Walkthrough, Gallery & Improvement Mod, you can wait for is updated version of the Mod.

PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Picture Perfect-0.6-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Picture Perfect" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Walkthrough Mod: -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Blue Haired Girl Looks Beter now :) its shortened old version had more sex scene :( Hope Next update adds Sex with all girls include voice acting :cool: (y)
More like exclude voice acting. He hasn't planned to add voice acting again for now.
you might be just lucky enough...there is nothing good as revamps -720p, 1080p, 4k, 8k, vr...and who knows what exciting improvements future holds yet...that could be one nice revamping circle, always at the beginning, never-ending, or even advancing the story.
me, on the other hand, would prefer story advancement, and, if possible, the story ending, and, a circle of a new games/stories, rather than of just one.
We all want the progress in the story but at least he works fast. So we will get new story content soon.

I honestly don't understand spending so much time to redesign the characters. They already looked good and you can only cause division and controversy among the fans to change them after such a long time unless it's a huge improvement by all standards. Sasha honestly looked so much better in the old version and she was my favorite character by far. Removing most of her tattoos just made her looks really bland by comparison. That's enough for me to not want to keep up with this new version.

Don't become too obsessed with "improving" old content. It will lose you a lot of fans.
The old character design isn't made by him but the other dev made them for him. So he redesign them to make them fit his vision.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I get that people often don't like change but let's be real, the render quality has vastly improved when compared to the old version and do a much better job at complimenting the story. And when it comes down to it, Miracle and Sasha don't look that different from before and Paris is now actually hot.

The only things i think could use a few adjustments ; Paris could do with a little eyeliner (and i do mean just a little) and Sasha's eyes seem to be a bit too reflective i think, making them look somewhat unnatural because it's hard to see her pupils in some of the renders. I've also seen someone comment that Sabrina's eyebrows should be a bit darker and while i kind of agree, i'm pretty sure her eyebrows were always a fairly light shade of blonde (unless that's just my memory failing me).

That being said i think the revamp looks great overall, much higher quality and has a lot more detail than the old version. Again, i get that not everyone likes change and some of the specific changes aren't everyone's cup of tea, but i think we need to remember that most adult VN games don't even come close to the level of quality Superwriter is showing us here.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Idk what ya'll are talking about, Paris look much better. Also a lot of the concerns you're having have already been fixed by SW. For example, the Sasha pupil thing, got fixed due to the feedback he received. The revamp looks a lot better than before and I love Paris' new look soooo much more.

Yeah I still have a few things I think could potentially be improved upon (such as I think that Sasha's eyebrows are a bit too light), but that's just personal preference as there have been a lot of people who prefer Sasha's new design like that. Overall, the game looks to be much higher quality.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
When we have no more ideas to continue, we modify what has already been done ... It sucks ...
He actually has A LOT of ideas to continue with. I speak with SW a lot and know him, he's revamping because he wasn't happy with the quality before and the models were from someone else so he wanted to have his own vision for his own game, so he revamped it. It really doesn't hurt to wait a few months for a revamped version when other people take much longer. Trust me, when he catches up, the story will continue very fast. He is nowhere close to out of ideas lmao.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
The new characters look better imo but that's subjective, problem is that the old characters didn't look bad at all so I don't see a point in redoing them. It just looks like another one of the "I ran out of ideas so I am just going to remake it" even though it may not be the case.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I dont know, I liked the old Sasha more. Ok to be fair, i like tattoos - remove some of them was not fine for me, but shes still looking good.

By Paris i am split into two, the model of the new Paris looks better on one side, but on the other side the old model looks more adult and owns a austere beauty.

Mirracle? I dont like her, no matter before or after the revamp. In my own little headcanon she never existsted, just a 5th wheel of the car, an expendable npc...

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon and Pinsel

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Two things came to mind after seeing some of the preliminary renders, reading some of the early critiques, and then completing the revised game.
1.) My preconceived opinions on how the characters would look worse were actually wrong. Concerns about how Sasha would look minus the chest tat and the pre-released renders of Paris making her look too young turned out to be unfounded. IMO, while losing Sasha's chest tat caused her to lose her "I'm a bad-ass" look, I think it also made her look more attractive (although the bright colored clothing I think also plays into it). I also think Paris' modification actually made her look more age appropriate. Her old model made her seem to look late 20s, or even early 30s (at least to me).
2.) I couldn't help thinking Super should go old school - sit down with a drink and listen to "The Alan Parsons Project - Psychobabble" while he reads these reviews (mine included). The age-old adage is never truer than in art - opinions are like ass-holes, everyone has one.

Well done! I look forward to your next new release.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Unpopular opinion but I prefer the revamp Paris.

I'm also 50/50 on Sasha they both look nice older version as well as revamp and with Miracle I'm leaning towards the old version however that ain't gonna stop me from playing it.

Also favourite girl in game is definitely Sasha.

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
Well this sucks. Paris was my favorite character and I think she went from best to worst looking character. The new model looks generic and bland. Sasha is also step back in my opinon but not as much. The story is still great but the new Paris is a deal breaker for me personally. This went from the top of my list to a - maybe I'll check it out once it's finished. Good luck to the dev.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes