4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So does anyone still have their modded ch 8 still kickin around that they wouldn't mind uploading up on here? I just want to back it up on my comp for old times sake. It would really make my day and thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Sulzeer666

Nov 19, 2019
Just wanted to give a quick note; for all those complaining or wondering why the revamp, I have posted so much on patreon and even here the past 1 month few weeks months since I started believing, getting everyone's opinions and having multiple public polls.

And most of my 450+ patrons have been involved in the process and been supportive. I noticed the most people complaining are ones that didn't even know a revamp was going on in the first place. And helped make the decisions You see today. I did not make the choices blindly, they were all voted on

So I'm sorry, but I care about the people who actually invested time into the game instead of people who get the game for free and stop by every once in awhile to complain about a game they're pirating

(This comment is only for the people bashing and being rude, not those who are giving constructive criticism)
You are in charge so please do what you gotta do.

I just tried the revamp, and I'm sorry to say that I liked the original SO much more. All the girls were cuter/prettier in the original, imo. , but then again, it's all about opinion.

Thanks for your hard work and creativity :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
My comment to the new, revamped version:

Since I was really engaged with the game because of creating my mod (took some days - probably weeks), I was a bit afraid of the "revamp". You somehow build up a relationship to the characters, and it's hard to continue with such a extrem change in the appearance of these ones. Surprisingly, however, I didn't have that much trouble with most of them.

Mostly I was afraid of the new Paris (my favourite so far) - but (at least for me) she wasn't that bad. Nevertheless I found the old Paris somehow sexier, the new one is funnily enough more generic (although that's exactly why the model was changed...). Also I liked the old hairstyle and color a bit more. But: in a few scenes I even liked the new model already more - so on the whole she's ok for me.

Sasha is mostly a bit better, sometimes a bit worse, but all in all the new version is ok.

Sabrina is a giant leap forward, she is way better then before.

But, well, only Miracle, who I really liked in the new preview pictures before, took a step back. I dont know why, but the old version was better. The complete facial expression is mostly not good anymore. Well, she was made a bit older, but in some pics now she looks to old. And for the most pics she has lost this "innocent" part of the old version a bit. But again, even her (in my opinion) a bit poorer look than before isn't that bad.

So was the revamp really necessary? I dont know, but for a game player I have to admit, it was mostly not. But of course the technical side is better then before, eg the lightning and so on. And if that was the reason for the dev to do it, then it's ok. Once again, there is no reason for me to stop playing the new game, which is actually more than I expected and even feared.

Side note: I've updated my Mod for the revamped version, here the link to the Mod page

Last edited:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Not sure if I like the new look of Miracle... did they make her look older?

Rest is better though. I like the changes to the other two Girls. But Miracle was always my cute little favorite :(

Last edited:

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
Only thing i can say is that I prefered Sasha with all the tats, not many games have females with tats. It was what partly made her character seem bad ass, with a tough exterior. Course the fun was watching the mc get to her softer caring side. I still think the revamp is okay, I just wish Sasha could have kept the tats, or at last a option in the menu where you could choose to keep them.
Agreed loved the tats, it's rare to find in these kind of games and will be sorely missed, but at the same time I like the looks of the other characters a bit more now, though Paris seems a bit off, but i'm thinking it's just because i'm not used to it yet.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
Started playing the "new" version of PP! A few thoughts:

As a hobby writer myself, I fully understand why you decided to make a revamped version. Go on!

I find the "new" Paris better, she might be more "generic" in the eyes of some spectators, but the reworked version is a lot better than the old one. Only thing old Paris was better is that you could clearly see she was the Eldest daughter.

New Sasha is better too, but less than Paris is, since a couple of poses come off a bit "skewed". But overall revamped Sasha is a good upgrade. Thumbs up for less Tattoos on her, the old one had simply too many!

New Miracle seems to be a bit older than her first version, but I like her. Just not as interested in her as e.g. Paris and Sasha.

Sabrina is a big upgrade from the old version, but I simply do not care if the character is in the game or not.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
The less said about the change of models the better. Paris especially is just so generic now its almost funny. I really wish that people would stop redoing their games in the middle and just stick to their guns and initial vision. It often leads to noone being satisified and several games have died that way and everyones worse off.

Oh well, such a shame.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Just wanted to give a quick note; for all those complaining or wondering why the revamp, I have posted so much on patreon and here the past 1 month few weeks months since I started , it's not even funny, getting everyone's opinions and having a lot public polls.

And most of my 450+ patrons have been involved in the process and been supportive. I noticed the most people complaining are ones that didn't even know a revamp was going on in the first place. Those who did helped make the decisions You see today. I did not make the choices blindly, they were all voted on

So I'm sorry, but I care about the people who actually invested time into the game instead of people who get the game for free and stop by every once in awhile to complain about a game they're pirating

(This comment is only for the people bashing and being rude, not those who are giving constructive criticism)

And thank you to those actually giving constructive criticism and being supportive! New content coming soon! (About 4 weeks or so)

PP .10 (aka chapter 10)
I get that you want to do what your supporters tell you, gotta keep the money in. But places like this F95 is one of the very few ways to actually grow in support. People get exposure to your game and eventually support the dev. I'm just 1 drop in the bucket but I found your game from this site, and look to support it eventually but the direction you took with the update isn't one that I like. Sorry to say it but I did prefer the old renders of the models. Sure, the environments are better but for me the Sasha change was just a step back in every way. Its like when you are watching a show you really like and they kill off your favorite character so you stop watching. Thats what I'm feeling about it. The thing running through my mind now about supporting is why should I support someone who will just change things that are 1+ year in development, that you like just because he feels like it. A year from now the game could be completely different.

So I think dismissing all of these "free pirates" is a pretty big mistake, since the only reason any of these games gain any popularity is because of them.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just wanted to give a quick note; for all those complaining or wondering why the revamp, I have posted so much on patreon and here the past 1 month few weeks months since I started , it's not even funny, getting everyone's opinions and having a lot public polls.

And most of my 450+ patrons have been involved in the process and been supportive. I noticed the most people complaining are ones that didn't even know a revamp was going on in the first place. Those who did helped make the decisions You see today. I did not make the choices blindly, they were all voted on

And thank you to those actually giving constructive criticism and being supportive! New content coming soon! (About 4 weeks or so)

PP .10 (aka chapter 10)
So we were on .08....revamp says .06....you say .10 coming....what exactly is in this release heh? Is revamp 7-8 along with 9 and 10 to come or is that next?

JamesDaniel

Aug 5, 2017
So I personally like how Miracle and Sabrina look now. Where as Paris and Sasha, well Sasha I think is just missing something from her face, it looks bland i guess, reminds me of MC without the eyebrows. And Paris, its not that she looks bad, but her original model seemed more unique just like Sasha. Maybe Sasha just had a few too many or too big tattoos

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, but this is always a problem for Dev´s. Because such a drastic changes after a long time could always lead to lose Future Sups. Many Peops wait on WIP VN/Games to see how the Dev handle it and this sort of drastic change could be the total Deal Breaker for future Sups who watch the Deal bout the Game/VN.
All I can say is that I'm so glad I hadn't yet supported, I would have dropped it again so fast it isn't even funny.

Reactions: HansDampf788

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay i managed to find the picture so let's compare the 3 Paris.

First(the pic is low quality but is the only one i could find so bare with me here):
1564933469_capturejgjgjgdsgds.jpg

The Second:
View attachment x-102.webp

The Third/Revamp:

As you can see the the revamp is closer to the "original" paris. Admittedly though she has been changed multiple times so i can see why some just wanted it to stay as the 2nd since that's the appearance that stayed the longest. Now that's enough out of me for now. Let me get back to the game.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
SuperWriter I too have an opinion about the new models, but I'm hesitant to say anything after checking the comments and realizing just how rude and aggressive some posters are being.

I think the biggest problem for me, and probably for some others, is that (as weird as it sounds) we've "spent time" with these characters. However they looked, that's who they were. As we read through the story and made decisions, it was with those characters in mind. And while their personalities haven't changed, their looks have and that is disconnect from those feelings that we, the readers, have attached to these characters. And that's just going to be something that takes time and a replay to get used to.

Sasha, Miracle, and Sabrina are all close enough to their original looks that I have no issues with their changes. They are still obviously the same characters. Paris's major overhaul, however, is more difficult for me especially given the fact that she had always been my favorite character.

But I'm not going to turn around and tell you that the game is terrible now. That you're making a huge mistake. That you should go back to how it was originally. I don't think those comments are helpful or warranted. And I hope those comments don't but you off of continuing to develop this game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I like the new Sabrina and Paris models, better than previous. About Sasha, I prefer her with all those tattoos, but I also like the new one (I don't mind to loose all the tatoos). On Miracle, I think the old model is better, but they both look like vampires to me.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Negative opinions and haters often appear when you revamp a game, change things some people like. So I suggest that the creator should ignore those haters and concentrate on proving that you're right.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes