4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

odtoy67

Jan 12, 2018
Sorry SuperWriter I am going to drop this game you changed Sasha too much for me she was my #1 in this game. dont worry i am still buying all your books, The Ward, and Plus Two are my #1&2 of my colection

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Before I add my two cents, I want to say that I respect the work you do SuperWriter and I've enjoyed most of what I've played when it came to this game. Everything you do is (obviously) up to you and it's good that you follow it to your vision.

That said, Hate the new Paris, everyone else looks fine. Paris looks like a plain Jane with nothing special about her. I already don't engage with her as much as I did the second I saw the other Paris. I could pussyfoot my way around the issue talking about how she doesn't appear right to the character, but I'd prefer in this instance to be blunt. As for Sasha...
Never liked Sasha's tattoos, but I appreciated their existence as a character building point. The tattoos on the chest seemed a bit much and it's fine that they're gone, but I'm inbetween on the changes. I obviously haven't played this yet, and I WILL play it, but I'd like to ask a few questions that might have been answered, that I didn't find in the thread.

Why the change? Is this pulling a "MonkeyPoster_7?" Or did you get tired of the characters?

To be a bit more harsh, why change the characters that everyone else had grown to love? I'll never understand creators spending so much time and resources getting people to fall in love with a character only to change that character. Paris was my favorite model and her face was I grown to identify as the face of the VN. I doubt "vision" is enough to answer that question in a satisfying way.

To be fair, and be even more harsh. As negative as I've been, I want to look at the positive. I'll accept the change (as if I'm the arbitor of that haha), if you also changed the terrible update when MC has sex with Paris for the first time. It's the most awkward and rushed scene in a game that felt pretty well done and consistent up to that point. The blonde British friend had a better arc than the youngest daughter who's supposed to be more important. I agree that's you're a Super Writer, but that was the work of a Sloppy Writer. If you've fixed that, I can forgive anything.

I haven't reviewed this VN yet, but I will after playing this new update. If you're confident enough to change things many people loved and stand by it, that's good enough for me to think this is the definitive vision of this novel. I wish you good luck!

P.S. I was criticizing a bit harshly because I've not seen a single review mention that Paris scene and it was not to your standards man.
I view the Paris scene as a lot of tension and frustration bubbling to the point of finally boiling over....between both of them...that in that moment...all walls have been taken down...everything is out in the open and emotions are running high. When looked at like that, it no longer seems rushed...but a scene of tension filled lust boiling over and admittance coming to the fore. Planty of people in RL end up having sex like that for the first time.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay so seeing as the revamp ends at Ch.6 i don't have to play through the whole thing to give my opinion on the changes now that I've seen them in-game. I have experienced every change made since the game first started(for the most part).

I'll start by saying that i didn't mind their new looks much after seeing them up close and I'll say i definitely prefer Paris revamp look the most. That said there's some stuff i found a little hard to not miss from the old model. Sasha for the most part is fine but i do miss some of her tattoos. She also looks "smaller" in areas than i remember. Miracle, I'm not too bother by as she was more of a forbidden sort of thing for me where, i, for some reason couldn't bring myself to do lewd things to her. She also looks like the older of the siblings now which will takes some getting use to. Oh yeah Sabrina is pretty much the same from what i could tell and still pretty cute.

Overall beside a few of the girls looking slightly smaller in areas i don't have any major complaints. Paris actually looks related to her sisters now like her very first look did. Anyway, the Dev increased the quality this much and i can't wait to see more from this revamp version as the content comes out.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I have to say, I dropped this game cause the visuals just weren't that appealing to me. When I saw the 'revamp', I decided to take another look. I've only a little ways in but already I feel it's a VAST improvement. Not perfect but MUCH better. I'll be giving this one a fresh start.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Before I add my two cents, I want to say that I respect the work you do SuperWriter and I've enjoyed most of what I've played when it came to this game. Everything you do is (obviously) up to you and it's good that you follow it to your vision.

That said, Hate the new Paris, everyone else looks fine. Paris looks like a plain Jane with nothing special about her. I already don't engage with her as much as I did the second I saw the other Paris. I could pussyfoot my way around the issue talking about how she doesn't appear right to the character, but I'd prefer in this instance to be blunt. As for Sasha...
Never liked Sasha's tattoos, but I appreciated their existence as a character building point. The tattoos on the chest seemed a bit much and it's fine that they're gone, but I'm inbetween on the changes. I obviously haven't played this yet, and I WILL play it, but I'd like to ask a few questions that might have been answered, that I didn't find in the thread.

Why the change? Is this pulling a "MonkeyPoster_7?" Or did you get tired of the characters?

To be a bit more harsh, why change the characters that everyone else had grown to love? I'll never understand creators spending so much time and resources getting people to fall in love with a character only to change that character. Paris was my favorite model and her face was I grown to identify as the face of the VN. I doubt "vision" is enough to answer that question in a satisfying way.

To be fair, and be even more harsh. As negative as I've been, I want to look at the positive. I'll accept the change (as if I'm the arbitor of that haha), if you also changed the terrible update when MC has sex with Paris for the first time. It's the most awkward and rushed scene in a game that felt pretty well done and consistent up to that point. The blonde British friend had a better arc than the youngest daughter who's supposed to be more important. I agree that's you're a Super Writer, but that was the work of a Sloppy Writer. If you've fixed that, I can forgive anything.

I haven't reviewed this VN yet, but I will after playing this new update. If you're confident enough to change things many people loved and stand by it, that's good enough for me to think this is the definitive vision of this novel. I wish you good luck!

P.S. I was criticizing a bit harshly because I've not seen a single review mention that Paris scene and it was not to your standards man.

the reason for the revamp is because I started this game out with another developer about a year ago when I did not know how to develop and was learning, so he made all of the models with references for me but now that I have learned a lot I have gone back and made the game in my vision so that's the reason for the revamp.

As for the rushed scene, Paris had been feeling it like that for YEARS and the levy finally broke, letting all the emotions rush out. And the MC has been hurt for years because of the mother's absence and sees the mother in Paris so he gives in.

I totally love that scene in a lot of others do too, as they have told me

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah I don't like Paris new look. Now she literally look like the youngest. I also remember you tried to change her hairstyle before then you changed it back. Either she has a baby face now and look the worst out the cast now. Also since Paris got a babyface now she look like anime cosplay. I'll still play it for Sasha though.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
I saw several who mentioned that there was voice acting. Please tell me you're not talking about self voicing?

lkta

May 3, 2017
Generally always a fan of superwriters games but i honestly hate these new models & sorry but this has completely killed any interest in the game for me. Something is very wrong with their eyes in particular, They all look blurred/out of focus and have far too many reflections in them.
No i do not pay for the game so i guess my thoughts don't really matter but this is more down to not liking the monthly at best release system for games in general and for those that i do like that actually reach a conclusion rather than being abaodoned i usually just sub for a month at the end as if paying for something that is actually a finished product.

Honestly pick a story, pick your characters & stick to it, Accross the multitude of your games there have been far too many reworks & mucking about changing things for the sake of change.

Write your story, make your game & finish it the way you want rather than changing everything because a few people cry about things and then move onto the next game rather than trying to make 3 things at once and restarting them all every few months. It's great that you are learning new things & skills and you want try new things like voices etc, but stick them in the first version of the next game once you are actually done with one....

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not quite sure what to make of it...

Are the render images better: Yes. Are the models better: Yes and No

Sabrina is now much better, but she's generally not my type / Sasha is maybe a bit better as before / new Paris is mostly ok, but actually not better / Miracle is worse. To be honest, I broke off after the first sex scene with Paris in the bathroom, which was actually a step backwards for me, too. There the new Paris model is definitely not so good looking as the old one.

This new beginning /revamp came perhaps too late for me, it seems that I got used to the old models already too much. Well, maybe it helps to skip some updates or better wait for the finished version and try it again then.

Last edited:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I wish he revamped the story a bit as well...the sex scenes came too quick out of blue and i didnt like how the youngest one lost her innocence so quickly...

Reactions: HunterSeeker

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Have to agree with the render quality is better, models aren't notion. Sasha and Paris are way worse than they were, Miracle is somewhat better, Sabrina, not that it matters. 1 steps forward 2 steps back, especially where this ended. Unlike SS, where the remake made it much better so I did agree with it's necessity, that's not the case at all in here.

Sep 18, 2018
So i can understand wanting to update the models, cos it was not like the old renders/models/lighting where awesome, so thats fine.
But tbh this is actually the first game ive played that the models gotten more ugly and worse after the update.
Its all personal preference ofc, but idk, they all just look off to me.
Sabrina is fine, mostly on the same lvl as before.

Miracle looks like the oldest now, and even a bit manly in some renders, almost look like a trap tbh.
Her collarbone and neck looks to muscular, especially with that jawline.
Sashas head and forehead looks way to big, with the actual facial features like eyes/nose/mouth to small for it comparably, especially in profile. Her hairline looks way to high up her head.

Paris is just plain ugly now imho.
But hey, its all personal preference and not my decision, but these are my opinions.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I never felt like that scene was rushed. In real life people don't tend to do 20 groping/kissing events with each other, before having sex. It just tends to happen, without too much of a fanfare or buildup. This is also why a lot of people regret a lot of the sex they had, but that doesn't change the fact that sex tends to happen in a kind of "spur of the moment" kind of way.

As for the remake of the models, well.... I have to honest: I don't care about the changes to Miracle and Sabrina, but I never really cared for them in the first place, so that might be why I am not bothered about the changes. I dislike the changes to Sasha, because she felt a lot more unique before and now she feels a more generic. And I outright hate the changes done to Paris. I really, really liked the old Paris model (probably in my top 10 fav adult games models) and her new one does absolutely nothing for me.

This is not an attack on Superwriter or anything, he has his preferances and I have mine, and they simply don't match. I will have to say though, I don't think that I will be playing much more of this game, although I will try in a later update. Paris was the main driving force behind my love for this game and she went from an 9.5/10 to a 6/10 at best, and that is simply devastating for me.
I do however, wish SuperWriter the best of luck with the game. It brought me many happy hours of playtime and lots of people will undoubtably love the new designs. I just can't say I am one of them.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I liked pretty much everything. Except Paris' saggy ass in her dress :/ Its just a hole in her back. Other than that it looks A-Okey.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes