• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
That was... abrupt.

There's a post from the 25th of march talking about what's going to happen forward, but it's ofc. hidden behind a paywall, so I'm guess the dev said fuckit and rushed... whatever this is.

Reactions: Zyorx and MAD6999

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
That was... abrupt.

There's a post from the 25th of march talking about what's going to happen forward, but it's ofc. hidden behind a paywall, so I'm guess the dev said fuckit and rushed... whatever this is.
basic tldr is he is in a quite bad place boith physically mentally and financially and has very little time to himself outside of work and will be making a Koikatsu most likely kinetic game to take the load off instead

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PortalHeart-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
basic tldr is he is in a quite bad place boith physically mentally and financially and has very little time to himself outside of work and will be making a Koikatsu most likely kinetic game to take the load off instead
I'm not saying those aren't good reasons to change what they're doing, but i would have preferred the game be outright abandoned or better yet put On Hold indefinitely than the rushed ending.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Sucks but fair enough I guess. At least it's better than abandoning the game, how much better remains to be seen when I actually play this update, but yeah hope he gets his life sorted. Life do be life sometimes.

Reactions: AhrimanH and DrFree

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Sucks but fair enough I guess. At least it's better than abandoning the game, how much better remains to be seen when I actually play this update, but yeah hope he gets his life sorted. Life do be life sometimes.
Welp, I personally have to disagree on the "better than abandoned" bit there. While abandoned means "it's gonna just abruptly stop and most likely won't get finished", it's in general still better to play a game being half-done with some semblance of a buildup and pacing, than one where the dev decided to scatter all that to the wind, bullrush to an ending for the sake of calling it "complete", when that in and of itself might cause a whole lot more damage to the entire experience.
Besides, it's not been entirely unheard of that games that received the abandoned tag were eventually picked up on again.

Regardless, sad to see that the game went this way, never supported it because I wanted to see where it went for a bit longer, but it had some decent potential and at least had some fucking soul put into it, despite being pretty rough at various places.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm not saying those aren't good reasons to change what they're doing, but i would have preferred the game be outright abandoned or better yet put On Hold indefinitely than the rushed ending.
I agree, putting it On Hold would've been the right thing to do, anything is better than a rushed ending, as those almost always ruin the entire game.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I agree, putting it On Hold would've been the right thing to do, anything is better than a rushed ending, as those almost always ruin the entire game.
It destroys the game, not only for people who have been following it for ages, but for anyone who comes into it late after it's "Completed" expected an actual finished game. It's a fucking bait and switch.

Worse is that the devs can claim to have "fiished" a game when trying to get supporters on SS or Patreon etc

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
another good game gone because of a rushed ending. could have been put On-hold and finished in the future but instead we get a rushed ending that likely is bad

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I mean realistically he probably lost the passion for this story.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Portal Heart v1.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Then abandon it or put it on hold, don't rush it.
agreed. now it feels like any time a dev abandons a game, they do some rush ending and say it's due to mental health issues. I'm not saying every dev is lying about mental health but it feels like that's the go to excuse

Reactions: f100racer
Aug 9, 2022
It destroys the game, not only for people who have been following it for ages, but for anyone who comes into it late after it's "Completed" expected an actual finished game. It's a fucking bait and switch.

Worse is that the devs can claim to have "fiished" a game when trying to get supporters on SS or Patreon etc
This is why I ALWAYS look through the comments first before starting an AVN! I was a bit curious about this game but after hearing about the abrupt ending, don't think I want to risk it. Ow, well! :rolleyes:

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes