Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ok, so I made a post earlier, but removed it cause wasnt sure I could word it properly, I just didnt sound right.

But after playing a bit more, I have an easier way to say this....

Im getting fed up and tired with Martas shit. and her disrespect a war heros who lost his lives for her sake. And the MC letting the girls lead him around and be a good little boy doesnt make it any easier. For war heros (as suppose to be his story) I expected them to have a bit more grit to get to that top level. So it least hope'd he call marta out on her shittalking. And wouldnt give a fuck what she thought of him. From the story point of view, hes fought shitons of shadows and died doing so along with others beside him. They went in and died to buy time to close the portals like a last stand. And then they have pulled him back out of death, alone without his other comrads. Like he was the lucky one. And his crippled at that and is said to be suffering with constant pain. I just wouldnt put up with her shit. If he could give her a perspective what its like to fight with her life on the line, Will she change ? She totally acts like shes never fought anything dangerous at all and gets her jimmys rustled over loosing to a cripple whos been at the top level. If the MC could tell her off for this shit, I guess I wouldnt be so frustrated with it. If he could roast her too, it be a bonus.

So right now, kinda finding it slog to get through it. At least some of the other girls are ok at least. . Maybe having no memories could be an excuse, but I dont know :/ Someone whos reach the that top level, should have some grit to get there..

Last edited:

Gabi99

Mar 25, 2022
Hello scarsor,i haven't played your game yet but from what I've read people are exaggerating,i mean whats there not to like about lesbian sex but well,whatever im not a kinkshamer but i wanted to say do not be disencouraged by these hatefull/negative comments,it is just not for everyone and that is how you will know what to improve and etc,do not feel bad for any negative comments but learn from them(that is if you want to make a game for your players) if you want to make it based on what you want and like then go for it,they can complain all they want after all if they don't like it then let them make their own game or.... they're welcome to cry about it

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, is there any femdom this update or should I skip it?
I didnt see any femdom content in the last 2 updates and probably not in this update either, but I could be wrong.

edit:I played the last update. As far as I understand, the game will only consist of maledom. We don't have a choice in this matter. No Lucia femdom content anymore and and there is only one possible femdom character left: Zima. and for me she is not interesting tbh. Anyways good luck with your game
lucia.PNG

Last edited:

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Seems to be a bug with skipping the prologue, the staircase remains hung on "talk to Adele first" yet Adele just keeps reiterating you are not ready to continue and boots you out into the hallway.

The hints also suggest going to talk to the girls in their rooms, which is impossible because it keeps saying "talk to Adele first".

Playing with the prologue on I was able to access the staircase and head to the girls rooms as normal.

Reactions: Stonerberg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Portal Heart [v0.61] [Scarsor]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
Can't get any of the new 0.60 events to trigger in 0.61 and when I click on hints it says there are no more story events.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A fun and interesting game. Looking forward to more.

No idea what influence, if any, the stats have, but I made sure to max out all the girls. The only thing I noticed is if you try to max out the stats you'll see some content you might have otherwise missed. On a related note, I think "Affection" might be a better word than "Sympathy" for use as a stat. They're different things, and sympathy doesn't really fit for what's being tracked.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
A fun and interesting game. Looking forward to more.

No idea what influence, if any, the stats have, but I made sure to max out all the girls. The only thing I noticed is if you try to max out the stats you'll see some content you might have otherwise missed. On a related note, I think "Affection" might be a better word than "Sympathy" for use as a stat. They're different things, and sympathy doesn't really fit for what's being tracked.
I see you've made your way here

• Hey there
Reactions: S1nsational

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
This game is on my watchlist and I haven't played it yet.

The premise and setup seem interesting and for me it's great that it has been stated that no ntr will be put into the game.

But after looking through the thread, I'm afraid there are a couple of things that could be red flags for me. I'm unsure on the specifics so I'll ask for some clarifications:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw this game being recommended through another game (Companion of Darkness) that I liked alongside other games that I enjoyed a lot (like Wartribe Academy). So I was eager to try this game out.

I apologize for the lengthy post in this one, but I would just rather know what I'm going to be getting myself into whenever certain buzzword or certain character types (like succubus) appear in a prominent manner.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
This game is on my watchlist and I haven't played it yet.

The premise and setup seem interesting and for me it's great that it has been stated that no ntr will be put into the game.

But after looking through the thread, I'm afraid there are a couple of things that could be red flags for me. I'm unsure on the specifics so I'll ask for some clarifications:

I saw this game being recommended through another game (Companion of Darkness) that I liked alongside other games that I enjoyed a lot (like Wartribe Academy). So I was eager to try this game out.

I apologize for the lengthy post in this one, but I would just rather know what I'm going to be getting myself into whenever certain buzzword or certain character types (like succubus) appear in a prominent manner.
Unlike Companion of Darkness, I found this game actually worth playing. The MC doesn't compare to Companion of Darkness's whose is a massive loser that I had to get rid of after about 10 minutes. The MC here appears to be your run of the mill garden variety MC in a fantasy world. Nothing really spectacular at the moment. Of the two examples, I'd put him more along the lines of the Wartribe Academy MC.

There is no NTR or cuck nonsense if you are worried about the succubus. Or any other dicks. There is Kor, another male character but he isn't anywhere around the girls and shows zero interest.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes