Dazo23

May 19, 2019
View attachment 2186581
Once you're done with everyone else, this event will happen. And Rumi's story continues, I just checked that it works as it should. Pay a visit to each girl just in case if you missed someone.
I am having the same issue as the other guy except marta says she isnt feeling well, how do I progress everyone else isnt available.

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
I am having the same issue as the other guy except marta says she isnt feeling well, how do I progress everyone else isnt available.
It's a bug. I already fixed it, just need to reupload fixed version. Thanks for the feedback.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
the girls are boring and samey, the plot is pretty unrelatable, and doesn't make a ton of sense, it just feels very dry and mechanical, lifeless.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
Scarsor here.
I really didn't think I'd have to explain it, since the situation is pretty clear when you play this game, but since people are interested in it and they care about it, I'll try to explain everything. Spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one is going to sleep with strangers behind the protagonist's back. The girls can sleep with each other, even if it's just the two of them. Yes, that can be skipped, just like any other content that might evoke mixed feelings. And as I've seen, anything can evoke mixed feelings, but whatever.
Phew, that's a pretty long explanation, isn't it? I did spend less time and effort on my graduate dissertation, heh. Probably the only way I could present the issue in its full complexity. I hope it's clear afterwards what exactly I'm up to and what happens next. Thank you for your attention.
Thanks for the explanation. Good luck with the game but i'm gonna have to pass. That sounds like Polyamory not a harem. There is a difference.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
event trigger are annoying, sometime it mess with the story, it's not a complete mood killer but it feel like you get spoiler every two events and end up being realy iritating

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
dev trying to use logic when using mythical lore :)))
also fyi, you're the dev ... you make up your own lore, you're not bound by any lore, sure you can copy it and follow it or you can improve it/change it etc etc
saying "yeah she's a succubus she will influence X and they will have sex cause she';s a succubus.." right....

demello666

May 3, 2021
question where is kor? i cant do anything and am stuck on I should see how Kor is doing. there is 1 locked door that i cant do anything with and i cant find kor in any rooms during any time either

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
question where is kor? i cant do anything and am stuck on I should see how Kor is doing. there is 1 locked door that i cant do anything with and i cant find kor in any rooms during any time either
There's a way to gate in the bottom of stone floor. He's there.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes