Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
As I played each chapter of this game, it made wonder why is this so important for them to become this Dioś de Sesso and why it’s so important to try and get the family? I honestly wish that the Dev or someone made a mini game about hunter origin cuz I still feel like we’re missing some parts of this story and Im really curious on what was he like before he came the Dioś de Sesso, or who was his first target and how he got into this. I know I’m not the only one that’s thinking it

Reactions: ubbus05

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
As I played each chapter of this game, it made wonder why is this so important for them to become this Dioś de Sesso and why it’s so important to try and get the family? I honestly wish that the Dev or someone made a mini game about hunter origin cuz I still feel like we’re missing some parts of this story and Im really curious on what was he like before he came the Dioś de Sesso, or who was his first target and how he got into this. I know I’m not the only one that’s thinking it
According to David's journal, Hunter was the only son in a large family, and he'd had sex with all the females in his family. This behavior continues the legend of the Dio del Sesso, which I can only guess he learned about from his own father. If the legend is true, Hunter is proud of it and wants his legacy to live on after he's gone, which is an understandable motivation when someone thinks they don't have much life left. Yes we're still missing some information about what Hunter's specific goals are, but that's probably intentional, it's called storytelling. I anticipate Hunter's secrets will be revealed by the end of the game.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Mostly right, but Drew is shown to not use drugs to pick up her women. Like Brenna's ex. She wasn't drugged and Drew got mad when she found out Hunter drugged the household. At least for Drew, she doesn't want to use drug if she can help it. She only further drugged Brenna because she herself was gas'd.
When did she drug brenna?

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
Someday we will see a very memorable victory from Sterling over Hunter , so that many begin to actively discuss the game. Knowing that Hunter has a lot of trump cards, I wonder what Mc will come up with in the future, the only advantageous position for Sterling to win is to impregnate Ophelia, then we will see how to advance the plot
If, as many believe, the bad endings contain canon information that is not canonicaly revealed, Ophelia is already pregnant. During the futa bad ending her having a male fetus for Hunter's experimental drug to react to enabled her transformation. So she could already be pregnant but it would take weeks to realize, especially with her already lactating.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If, as many believe, the bad endings contain canon information that is not canonicaly revealed, Ophelia is already pregnant. During the futa bad ending her having a male fetus for Hunter's experimental drug to react to enabled her transformation. So she could already be pregnant but it would take weeks to realize, especially with her already lactating.
Yeah of course. What I mean is that, if you remember what Hunter’s goal is, to conquer Ophelia and impregnate her, then after Ophelia he will try to corrupt all of her daughters and we saw the end of a bad ending. in the end, in a good way, imagine Mc impregnated Ophelia and part of Hunter's plan will collapse, and then he will focus on others, but then suddenly he finds out that Brenna/Katherine may also be pregnant from Sterling :ROFLMAO: Then I think Hunter, with the help of Drew, will begin his mission against Sterling and his girls (although unexpectedly Drew will think about everything and help Sterling with something, or maybe we’ll see how the plot turns out)

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
That's not a bad end. That's a What If. And so far nothing revealed in those has shown up in the main game. Not to mention the time frame would be all wrong. She would have gotten pregnant before she started fucking Sterling.

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
That's not a bad end. That's a What If. And so far nothing revealed in those has shown up in the main game. Not to mention the time frame would be all wrong. She would have gotten pregnant before she started fucking Sterling.
Whoops, I've only looked at 2 of the what ifs and forgot about them being separate.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes