Nekoboxgame

Jan 6, 2021
I kinda wish there was a repeatable quest feature that let us just do point A to B or collectathons or kill x type of enemy on the one quest map to at least have something to hold our interest while the game is being worked on. We can't even go back to the one map to kill stuff, its a one and done and no more access.
We have thought about this and will be implementing them soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bastus

The_VOID

Aug 23, 2019
I kinda like it cuz this reminds me of few games I used to play back in the day. Very similar artstyle/3d rendering. Keep up the great work!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The countdown for V0.2 has begun.
We are very happy to be able to unveil our next build!
There are 2 brand new quest to uncover and Quest browser to help you navigate between the quests.
This build focuses on building the system for procedural quests, with that being done, expect more Quests and activities at the future build.
Download will be available on the 28th

Version_2_3.png Version_2_2.png Version_2_1.png

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Promising game.

You should contact the mods to get the Game Dev tag here, Nekoboxgame, it'll help make your posts pop more.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
so ,they took out the "main scenario" quest in this build? I have done it till going to the class for the first time, but after that it seem Freeroaming, I remember a combat tutorial and mission select in the first version.

P.d: Ill keep my eyes on this game, like a said before, I hope in the future Pregnancy or at least Impregnation would be a thing, we are the last male in a ARK full of girl....we gotta to repopulate ^^

Reactions: UmbralStar

Yioura

Apr 11, 2019
Do we have a walkthrough? I really dont find anything to do on the map after a couple of quests. No idea how to go on missions to even start the combat

Bastus

May 1, 2021
so ,they took out the "main scenario" quest in this build? I have done it till going to the class for the first time, but after that it seem Freeroaming, I remember a combat tutorial and mission select in the first version.

P.d: Ill keep my eyes on this game, like a said before, I hope in the future Pregnancy or at least Impregnation would be a thing, we are the last male in a ARK full of girl....we gotta to repopulate ^^
I was wondering why there was no action anymore, they completely removed it.

Reactions: UmbralStar
Sep 1, 2019
This already looks really good. I only have a few gripes with the game. The 2D artwork is awesome, the UI is magnificent in looks, but it's somewhat buggy. My biggest issue is with the 3D models. They look almost... fuzzy? Like the first time I saw them I started squinting because I thought it was my eyes or something, or maybe my monitor going out, but no it's just kind of weird. The sex scenes are also kind of off feeling. Like the game was designed to be a normal anime game with dating mechanics but they decided to slap some nsfw content on it to grab the attention of the degens.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Games that looks like a normal sfw legit game whatever you wanna call it but have the plus of nsfw content are the BEST
Also to people complaining about the gameplay remember that this is a very early build and as someone who plays aRPGs i gotta tell you that it's actually good for such an early build, which means, it's only going to get BETTER, this game looks extremely promising

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I'm done with the gym scene and locker scene. Did math class, gym class and coffee delivery. Now I'm stuck and can't progress. Any help?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes