Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Muséf

Jul 16, 2020
The game loads and seems to work just fine, runs at around 100 FPS on RTX4070 in FHD, nothing spectacular.

I couldn't find a way to repair the ATV/Quad though, luckily alt+F4 worked.

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
The game loads and seems to work just fine, runs at around 100 FPS on RTX4070 in FHD, nothing spectacular.

I couldn't find a way to repair the ATV/Quad though, luckily alt+F4 worked.
after the first time i died the atv never respawned for me

Reactions: Muséf

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Consider that this test build is for performance / engine stress, not for actual gameplay, that's only showcased...all that balance will come later
Maybe in the next update a command console can be added,provide some options like unlimited ammo,god mode etc for deep testing and fun:sneaky:

Reactions: Muséf
Mar 27, 2022
So, judging from the Patreon post, Matto spent two weeks working on a solution for AMD, is the result of his efforts the fix we have now, or is there something yet unreleased and more advanced?
And, judging from the video, will the gun have damage improvements?(at least)
And if so, will they change the appearance of the gun?
(For example, laser pointers, grips, butts, silencers, etc.).

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
ah yes the future corpo wars where you play a merc such a fun and depressing setting.
war crimes are non existent or no one care's to enforce them unless their hit by one.
allows for some crazy shit

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
So, judging from the Patreon post, Matto spent two weeks working on a solution for AMD, is the result of his efforts the fix we have now, or is there something yet unreleased and more advanced?
And, judging from the video, will the gun have damage improvements?(at least)
And if so, will they change the appearance of the gun?
(For example, laser pointers, grips, butts, silencers, etc.).
The AMD "fix" does not rely on external software, but it's a switch to turn off the RVT: this infamous component native of Unreal 4 that's not compatible with DirectX 12 (which is forced by AMD RDNA2/3 for some reason), so the crashing is solved but some Bethesda grass appears here and there on the rocks with RVT disabled and there is some performance hit...the game is being built in DirectX11 due to these limitation (and the impossibility to leap to U5 at this stage), this issue is part of a broad compatibility issue with RDNA2/3 with prev-gen API. here's hoping that AMD unstucks its head out of its ass and fixes compatibility driver side...

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
hey so i didn't mention this the last time i posted but will there be a prompt or something to go down ladders? i mostly just fell off of them and died any time i attempted it

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
hey so i didn't mention this the last time i posted but will there be a prompt or something to go down ladders? i mostly just fell off of them and died any time i attempted it
There will be railings :ROFLMAO: And probably a prompt...but most importantly railings....
joined the disc server... i'm scared
i never join a "public" server
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
Same that game was super funny and nice idk why dev gave up on it...he said he started new project and will cont this one but bruh...before he finishes the new one it will be after 3-4 year...or more sadly no hope for that crap.
:FacePalm:

yep, total mystery, if only there was some kind of repository of information about this somewhere. I guess we'll never know.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Reading the lore of this game make me think...What kind of gymnastics dev will pull to explain the sex part that happen in the game and from that I kinda want and don't want to experience that same experience that I had when I played Nier:Automata; I thought I'm going to have a taste on those juicy high-poly butt but got hit by an existential crisis instead (Literally come for butt, stay for the story).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runningaway

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
hey i know you
Reading the lore of this game make me think...What kind of gymnastics dev will pull to explain the sex part that happen in the game and from that I kinda want and don't want to experience that same experience that I had when I played Nier:Automata; I thought I'm going to have a taste on those juicy high-poly butt but got hit by an existential crisis instead (Literally come for butt, stay for the story).
well... after reading many things on discord I believe this would be non-canonical, I could be wrong so... take with a grain of salt...
also love ur mod :)

Ufoshnik

Sep 23, 2019
If the author can explain this from the point of view of lore, then I will shake hands. No, well, okay.

• Haha
Reactions: Runningaway

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Consider that on Patreon you cannot openly use the word rape or you get flagged...so it's difficult to word it on that platform....

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes