FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
I decided not to raise shortstacks once the lactation rooms are full, at first I thought they were useful, but I had not known that you can also drag human women or sisters into the MC rooms. I might not even use them for lactation to keep the goblin tab easy to navigate.
Shortstack can inherit Father (Goblin) stats and give birth to Human Girl with this stats.

Reactions: flannan

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
I think there is a way that could maybe make the waves easier, when you could actively plan and breed and when you are ready, you just push a button for a wave to come. I don't know if the dev or devs will implement this system, but it'd be a lot easier than how it is currently.

Reactions: flannan

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
I think there is a way that could maybe make the waves easier, when you could actively plan and breed and when you are ready, you just push a button for a wave to come. I don't know if the dev or devs will implement this system, but it'd be a lot easier than how it is currently.
It's demo, pretty sure upgrades system will come.
Meanwhile just cheat engine Current Capacity value (4 bit, not masked, changes adress periodically so must do in short time span), set it to 0 + freeze and stack 30+ goblins.

OdinM

Feb 6, 2019
Shortstack can inherit Father (Goblin) stats and give birth to Human Girl with this stats.
That will likely be a good way do to things when the game is developed further. Currently, breeding for stats is a waste of time, they are not applied.

I made a save where I did not raise any shortstacks and did not breed for traits and I am currently on day 47 and it's getting boring.

I made some full parties to replace the active ones, but fixing that was a bit time consuming when you get all those half eaten parties.
The easiest way was to make a bunch of melee only parties and 2 archer only parties and drag them in as needed.

My melee breeding rooms are just tons of rooms with melee goblins and women, the most I needed to replace were 28 of them so more than 30 is not needed. Then I have 8 women I breed with 2 archers in case I need to replace them because I were too slow with filling melee goblins or they were sniped. Would have been easier just to have 8 archers on them, too.
I keep them all pregnant and only raise as many as I need, paying attention not to raise any shortstacks.

For the lactation room first I used regular women that were freshly pregnant, once I had sisters I bred them with the MC and used the white haired women, easier to spot.

The attacks can be tricky to keep up with and I had to load a save once because I was sleeping on one, but with the 4 melee 3 archers it's not hard.
Past day 40, it really got boring. Would have been earlier if I hadn't dragged around the archers I think.

sssdfsfsfa

Mar 29, 2024
honestly i reached a point were i bred so many goblins that i just couldn't keep up this game needs 1) auto system 2) a filter for goblins/humans based on traits 3) increase the grid size for goblin/human/army menus ( trying to move army's to the sites is really annoying when you made teams)

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
ive gotten to over 60 with archers and healer. 4 gobbo archers, 1 human archer and one human healer. healer can slow down enemies i think or just lock them in place for a few seconds.

Reactions: RovingFox

OdinM

Feb 6, 2019
ive gotten to over 60 with archers and healer. 4 gobbo archers, 1 human archer and one human healer. healer can slow down enemies i think or just lock them in place for a few seconds.
How did you get healers? Did you edit something so they aren't at 0 health?

Havarti_Samebito

Aug 29, 2023
Okay is it just me, or is the hitbox (or whatever it's called?) for deploying units and making parties infuriatingly small? I ended up losing solely because I couldn't place any units at the post because I didn't hover them over the exact fucking pixel I apparently needed to.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
full save please
No such thing as "full save" here. The gameplay is absolutely unstable, meaning that if you get your hands on one of the more advanced saves, enemies will crush you before you even get a look at all the girls.
Not the best environment for a breeding game, but I guess it could be seen as a challenge to overcome.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
is there a way to get rid of units beyond tossing them on the front lines to die? My attempt at a goblin eugenics project is getting mired down with the chaff.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes